Pages:
Author

Topic: [CX] XtraCoin | RELAUNCH | PoW/PoS | SHA256 | Exchange | Explorer | - page 30. (Read 48946 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
and add to my signature to help promotion  Cheesy

but why i can't check my balance on the block explorer ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
sir i have already sign up in coinpro
my username : usupnaruto same as in bitcointalk.org
and i download a new wallet and send you PM my address CX please check if a promo still active
Activity: 280
Looking good so far, long way to go but getting there Grin

1 CX= 1BTC  Cheesy soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Looking good so far, long way to go but getting there Grin
CX on place 5  Shocked  Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
just updated OP with new links
Activity: 770
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
0.15 btc + 0.004 fee bounty sent out for block explore and mac and win wallets updated

GOOD!  Grin
0.15 btc + 0.004 fee bounty sent out for block explore and mac and win wallets updated
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Xtracoin on place 22!! https://cryptoine.com/voting/positive/CX -- Please vote now!!! Also, you can create account on crytoine for +3 vote!!  Wink

vote every day Smiley
daily coins sent guys Wink
Xtracoin on place 22!! https://cryptoine.com/voting/positive/CX -- Please vote now!!! Also, you can create account on crytoine for +3 vote!!  Wink
Activity: 3
Hello i am new in cyptoworld i download windows wallet...now need waiting for program syncronization with network right?

yes mate.That correct.PM me your address while its syncing and i can send you 500 coins before i go to bed Wink

I send...please check
Hello i am new in cyptoworld i download windows wallet...now need waiting for program syncronization with network right?

yes mate.That correct.PM me your address while its syncing and i can send you 500 coins before i go to bed Wink
Activity: 3

Ok guys.I have messaged dev to see when he can start on wallet and block explorer.If you want a say in what the new staking is going to be get on over to web page and vote on poll. Cool
http://xtracoin.weebly.com/community-poll.html
Free distribution is fine and easy to build a big community,i will whatch this post closely!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Free distribution is fine and easy to build a big community,i will whatch this post closely!
BTC bounty update.0.32858657 Wink
web page updated guys.Its far from finish but it is atleast something.One man team at the moment.Also I started a poll on the "Community Poll" page for what staking you would like in update.Also Tekna and diks I already sent coin out for today but sent 500 to both of you since I was still online working on web page Cool

Cheers Guys
Pages:
Jump to: