Pages:
Author

Topic: cyberpinoy and his zany acts of arson, and stakeminers.com - page 2. (Read 7796 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

I do mining seminars where people just like this ask e these same questions, they dont have thousands of dollars floating around in their bitcoin wallet, some of them never heard of Bitcoins or mining before. Even when i first started and had a 10THS farm i could not find supportive answers in this forum community, i had to figure out everything on my own.

So please tell me what is this forum for, For veterans to gloat at their easy success in buying some coins when they were 12 cents a coin, or getting into mining whe GPU mining was worth it. Why cant you guys just answer the questions straight forward. Looking for answers for 2 to 3 days does not help an new person in any way. getting them started mining, and lettin g them see exactly the results would show them a lot faster, becasue if you think comments like yours actually stop people from searching for their answers and getting started you are out of your mind, they do not, they stop when they try it for themselves.

Again, unless I'm a fuckin' idiot and can't read what you wrote, Saint Fodor, the solar power bitcoin mining farm that burnt down with your Sari-ass cafe consisted of 10THS, eh? Unless my calculations are off, Sari Sari's hot tin roof didn't have enough square footage to accommodate enough solar panels to power up 10THS with or without coconut trees shading the footage. Also, we're talking about 2012 prior to the release of the first energy efficient ASIC-based miners, which would have been difficult on your part to get your hands on given that you had an extremely difficult time sourcing miners in June, 2014, when I claim you truly learnt about Bitcoin and not in 2009 of which you're on record at myriad places on the Internet in stating was your initial foray after selling off your profitable Forex commodity portfolio.

The above timeline is 100% based on what Leroy Fodor has declared as proof he knows what he's talking about, thus trust him and his StakeMiners thingy-thingy.
vip
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9733206

Some information you may need is we are on a shared internet service means a lot of people use the same IP when connecting to the internet. (FYI ALL internet here is shared internet even what they consider Dedicated Static IP is not a true definition of a static IP address.

Leroy Fodor, can I be your 141st investor? Please provide me a URL so I can remit to you my vitals on a secure channel. God Bless. Your pal, Bruno.
vip
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cyberpinoy-338432

Hello I am an SHA miner and I do not actually use BFGMiner so kindness would be appreciated. When I first began my mining adventure I started small with USB erupters, then bumped up to a Rockminer R-Box, during this time I learned a lot of valuable things, I then got confident enough to bump up to a 1 Thash system and continue to buy those. Thru my times of mining I now use my lower hash equipment and  solomine very low difficulty SHA coins and dump them daily HEHE.

I have now decided to get into Script mining as well, and like SHA I will start small and move up gradually as I learn the script system

Can I please ask you veterans for some help

I am on a windows 64bit OS

I ordered a
Brand Name: Zeus
Model Number: Blizzard X6
Algorithm: Scrypt
Standard Speed: About 3Mh/s

I am hoping not to use a Pi but to get a few more of these as I get going and use a powered USB hub like my Rockminers (is this possible)

What is the exact line I will need to use with BFG Miner 4.7.0?

I have this as the example Bat file to use for reference

bfgminer -d zeusminer --scrypt -o (pool) -u (user) -p (pass) -S all --set-device ZUS0:clock=300 <-----(is this the correct setting for the miner I am getting??)

am i missing anything like icarus Options or anything else that could be missing?

As I mentioned I am a CGminer user and Know that one pretty ok, I overclock my Antminers, and have worked with iccarus options onn the rockminers, the cgminer is imaged on a disk for my dragon miners and I am not sophisticated enough to mess with the Pi, I plug the dragons in, change the Ips, set the pool and passwords and WALA they mine and I am happy HAHAHA

as you can see I am a pretty simple man.

I do not wish to overclock the Zeus i live in the Philippines and I only overclock equipment that is useless anyways, the antminers have already paid for themselves, and even solomining crap coins they dont fair well so if they burn up no problem right? But all my other bigger equipment I do not overclock because of the heat here in the philippines. I just need to know what I need to prepare to have this stuff ready for when the Zeus arrives

AND I have a rockminer already hooked up and using CGminer am i going to get the stupid device failure notices in both the miners as CGminer attempts to connect to Zeus and BFGminer attempts to connect to the rockminers? Is there a way to stop those from happening? I hate it when I try and open antminer CGminer and rockminer CGminer separate on one computer and they fight each other to run the equipment, Now I put the antminer on one computer and the rockminers on a different computers and I dont get those stupid messages in the conflicting cgminers. Unfortunately I dont have another computer to keep BFGminer Zues and CGminer Rockminers separate now Sad So the rockminers will be on CGminer and the Zeus will be on BFGminer and all running on the same computer Sad

Thank you for your help

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home.

THE FUCKIN' HONEST TIMELINE and not any of Leroy Fodor's bullshit:

June 1, 2014: Mentions Bitcoin for the first time on Facebook and joins this forum.

June 9, 2014: Hopes to be mining soon.

June 15, 2014: Want's to start mining with anything and asks Jay Computer Parts and Services if they have any USB erupters in stock.

June 16, 2014: Leroy Fodor asks his followers if they know where to get any USB erupters.

September 4, 2014: Details how he first starting mining bitcoins via USB erupters.

December 30, 2014: Lies to everybody on this forum via stating that he's been mining bitcoins since 2012, but lost his solar power bitcoin mining operation to a fire, THEN another fire destroyed three other businesses of his including his home, but none of the rich monumental assholes on this forum helped him out in his time of need in spite of the fires occurring three years prior and Leroy Fodor being a rich bastard himself due to the sale of his Forex portfolio.

No sooner that we got rid of one lying piece of shit, here's another one among us that has investors sucking Leroy Fodor's dick in spite of being warned to distance themselves from the lyin' cocksucker.
vip
http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,279.msg761.html#msg761

This site lets you play a scratch ticket and win Bitcoins while playing. They have a signature program and a referral program which will let you earn some Bitcoins as well. I earn Bitcoins from their signature program and then double it by playing scratch tickets Smiley I really like scratch tickets in real life, this is one of the first real scratch ticket games I have found for any Crypto coins. Please enjoy

Why waste time doing referral programs when you could get investors to send you moneys so that you can double it with scratch tickets and paying them a single-digit percentage ROI under the auspices of staking altcoins, hence Leroy not having any stake addresses to show the world after been requested to show such hundreds of times.
vip
My apologies if you already came across this one but it sums up cyberpinoy's level of intelligence quite well:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/64

Yep, I happened upon it for the first time last night and quoted it, but it's so good it deserved to be quoted again. In fact, it's so, so, so good, it deserves its own thread, ergo https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1a1zp1ep5qgefi2dmptftl5slmv7divfna-genesis-address-in-danger-of-being-hacked-1140210.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
My apologies if you already came across this one but it sums up cyberpinoy's level of intelligence quite well:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/64

vip
vip
StakeMiners: In lieu of not showing the stake wallets, we offer up proof that we's for real by showcasing our investors' bitcoin wallet addresses: https://stakeminers.com/transactions4.php

@Bruno: I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them after I sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex.

Leroy Fodor in 5...4...3... to point our how I once again got my facts wrong in spite of ONLY quoting his words.
vip
https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/

Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible.

Yes, the Forex forums were littered with threads and posts about Bitcoin back in 2009 prior to even when Leroy Fodor stumbled upon an article or two, whereupon he grasped the concept immediately, sold his commodity portfolio of which its moneys were never touched (his words) and got into trading bitcoins on Crypsy three years prior to them opting to get a domain name. Sadly, the mega solar power bitcoin mining farm he and his wife, Katrina, eventually built from their windfall burnt to the ground, then another fire destroyed three more businesses of theirs along with their home, all housed in a two-story 12' X 12' cinder block structure flanked by coconut trees that occasionally dropped its fruit on the local bafoonie tune, all documented by the cigarette-butt-eating alien woman camped across the street next to the GAW spaceship there in the Philippines.
vip

The Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution is ranked 10th.

vip
Board OF Investors

I have set up and distributed the BOI execs emails. You should have gotten your account info in your email today if you did not please let me know. This si the email that will be used on the BOI page as a contact directly to you.

I am working on the BOI page now hopefully by next week it will be up and running. I need you guys to email me a time next week we can hold out first meeting. Once I get an email from all of you i will put all the times everyone is available so we can make a time thats good for everyone. The chairman wont be there I am sorry he will be pretty busy the next few weeks but on some of the stuff we need discussed I do have his input already. The rest i can use the minutes ukmayhem will be keeping and he can add his input later.

EDIT: I just sent the email out for you guys to schedule the meeting next week.

AND GUESS WHAT BRUNO

both cyberpinoy and wolfvman will be present, wow that really destroys that theory of yours right, HAHAHA

And still no proof that you knew about Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014. HAHAHA
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Board OF Investors

I have set up and distributed the BOI execs emails. You should have gotten your account info in your email today if you did not please let me know. This si the email that will be used on the BOI page as a contact directly to you.

I am working on the BOI page now hopefully by next week it will be up and running. I need you guys to email me a time next week we can hold out first meeting. Once I get an email from all of you i will put all the times everyone is available so we can make a time thats good for everyone. The chairman wont be there I am sorry he will be pretty busy the next few weeks but on some of the stuff we need discussed I do have his input already. The rest i can use the minutes ukmayhem will be keeping and he can add his input later.

EDIT: I just sent the email out for you guys to schedule the meeting next week.

AND GUESS WHAT BRUNO

both cyberpinoy and wolfvman will be present, wow that really destroys that theory of yours right, HAHAHA
vip
Board OF Investors

I am working on the BOI page now hopefully by next week it will be up and runnning. I need you guys to email me a time next week we can hold out first meeting. Once I get an email from all of you i will put all the times everyone is available so we can make a time thats good for everyone. The chairman wont be there I am sorry he will be pretty busy the next few weeks but on some of the stuff we need discussed I do have his input already. The rest i can use the minutes ukmayhem will be keeping and he can add his input later.

Read: The ship is sinking, and I want to take as many of you monumental assholes down with me as possible. BTW, I get to keep the coins, but you can have the fish. The cake was a lie, and I use the cigarette-butt-smokin' alien as troll bait so Bruno would have something to post about. Hehehe. I used his ass. Hehehe! Bruno will always be a loser, but I will have my hard working wife to take care of me because I've bullshitted her to the nth degree. She'll never leave me like how Bruno caused Joshua Zipkin's wife to leave him because she's one dumbass cookie. To prove how stupid she is, she honestly believes that her two kids are mine. Hehehheehehheeh.

Oh wait what? I just realized something you are doing the hangout on the wallet machine? Are you nuts? Talk about a security breach you don't want to post addresses because it's a SECURITY RISK but you are willing to do a hangout from your wallet machine. Now that is what I call a SECURITY RISK opening a browser on a wallet machine is A BIG SECURITY RISK.
vip
From the desk of A post on the internet is proof of nothing,

Ahh I see yea , no you dont, you could have asked me about the business, like real investors do and you would know exactly what we do how we do it and everything, no matter if you like it or not daffy yes screenshiots are a formj of proof, a hangout is undeniable proof, you just want to see what we have. admit bro your caught.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/215

Damn, they nailed Leroy Fodor's ass over on that forum.

Leroy offers up a screenshot as proof that StakeMiners isn't a scam. They told him it could be shopped. Leroy argued back and said it can't because of the theme he uses. Leroy finally admits to hand-filling the data then taking the screenshot. Later, he describes how another screenshot was accomplished because of how the exact same data was automatically inserted in the table depicting nefarious activity. They then stick it up Leroy Fodor's ass because he continues to want it both ways. They compare Leroy Fodor to Homero Josh Garza of GAW. I'm the one who coined Full GAW! (have yet to see anybody else use it - need to change my sig to reflect that)
vip
This needs its own post.

Leroy Fodor:

Themes can't be photoshopped!
vip
The following is probably why Leroy Fodor has his thread self-moderated:

cyberpinoy:

"He was instant to say screenshots can be faked but had not even looked at them to see we use specific themes in the wallets so they can not be photoshopped, and he just kept going, It was not me who was rude to begin wiht, it was him, And like I said respect is a 2 way street and is earned not freely given. And I am surely not going to respond to "DEMANDS" of people who have no interest in investing. interested investors and potential clients do not make the demands and act like he was."

This has to be the largest load of BS I have seen in awhile. Who are you afraid of photoshopping your images? If your not doing it, then why does the theme matter?

Also, you need to provide proof of what you say TO GET people to invest, not the other way around. Your not a church or a cult, pay me and then you get to see the golden chalice, but not before.

Well a small 10 minutes research turned up some very strange things.

1. the tx list on you site is obviously a copy paste.
2. thx tx list shows that you do payouts from mostly one address and that address has some strange transaction coming in. Not something you would expect from a transfer rather something that comes froma faucet.
3. The wallet those payouts are done from is problably a blockchain.info wallet seeing that the change is always going to the source address. (I could be wrong in this there are other wallets that show this behavious)
4. Security wise if it is a blockchain.info wallet I really would not want to invest in your site.
5. Another member pointed out that there where strange things on the screenshots (To me in PM)

This was just something I did last night in about 10 minutes.

So your investors asked to not publish the staking addresses? But they allowed you to post their usernames? If I was one of those site investors I would demand the removal of my username immediately. Because that is MORE of a security risk than posting addresses.

You have shown no knowledge about security you have shown that you can copy paste like the best. This has so many red flags all over the place that I would not come near that site again.

You have no clue.

I am starting to think this thread is meant as a joke, cause you sure are treating it this way. I have witnessed you say some of the most ridiculous things relating to crypto that I have ever heard. You are bordering on Josh Garza logic here.

Apparently, this isn't the site for you to come and shill your service on. If you are not willing to be completely transparent, best stay out. Go over to hashtalk where they will throw money at any service. You will and are being picked apart here. Getting defensive and bashing these folks here is a sign that you are immature and you will never get anyone's BTC from here.

If I don't see a mining address, I won't even approach the service, and more and more people are becoming the same. You missed your boat to run a crypto business without transparency...go thank Garza and LTCgear Chris for that on. But watching your interactions with people asking for the most basic of information is just ruining your what little reputation you have left.

As I said before, you are better to go and pitch your BS to HashTalk. Trying to talk your way out on here or BTCtalk is going to get you know where fast...especially when you like to get confrontational with the members. You are digging your own grave. But please, keep it up, I enjoy reading your ramblings.

Stop before you get further behind. Asking for the staking addresses to verify that you are staking is NOT trollish behavior. The trolling behavior is going on a rant instead of just providing the info we ask. You shouldn't expect people to get on a skype or hangout call with you just so you can show them some magical system you built from beetle dung that can stake coins better than anyone else. Just give us the staking addresses and be done with it.

Leroy Fodor: (the dude is serious losing it. reads like he's gone Full GAW!)

"I do not need to se you you need to see my wallets, Just exactly as I thought hijacking trolls when you get what you want you avoid hide cower you dont want the truth you just want to diminish ones project, well done saps, well done."

"I am soo soo sorry man I really tried I honestly did, I mean i gave these guys a perfect way to see the wallets, they are avoiding real proof, they dont want to see it,.

I did not come here to get clients actually, I ame to evaluate the comeptiton and that I have done. I see all thier fuill colors.

What this really shows is I am person I can be offended and I do react when assholes are are degrading my project that i worked hard to put together, then to see they dont want proof they just want to see how many coins we have, and that is it,

So i did try I really did they just want to be children at this point so lets play along."

YEP! Full GAW!
vip
Leroy Fodor: I can provide screenshots to prove that I'm telling the truth.
Some Dude: Screenshots can be faked.
Leroy Fodor: I'm an honest dude and I would never do that. Here's a screenshot as proof, so now are you happy?

"He was instant to say screenshots can be faked but had not even looked at them to see we use specific themes in the wallets so they can not be photoshopped, and he just kept going, It was not me who was rude to begin wiht, it was him, And like I said respect is a 2 way street and is earned not freely given. And I am surely not going to respond to "DEMANDS" of people who have no interest in investing. interested investors and potential clients do not make the demands and act like he was."

Jehovah, thank you for only having 506 posts on the page you provide me in answering my prayers for humor, for any more posts beyond that and you and I would be making contact (if I'm one of your chosen 144,000, that is): https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/112
vip
Let's play a new game. I'll just provide the quotes and you have to determine whether the quote is contributed to Leroy Fodor or some other person.

WARNING! I'm not responsible if you laugh your ass off and die.

"I never said that, dont put words in my mouth, you want my addresses then you need to be well invested to prove your not trying to get them to hack us. you. its not you that would be responsible to pay all my investors back if I post those addre4sses on your forum and one of your members hacks our wallets huh? if your invested youll protect those addresses so no one will hack them."

"Really you know nothing about wallets or blockchain technology. Posting an address enables people to hack your wallets? Really? And you want us to believe you?"

"you know nothinbg about blockchain technology yes an address can be used to hack a wallet. lets see if you know how becasueI already do"

"What is in the WATER these days... Two people in two days believe hacking wallet addresses are super easy and therefore they won't share them. *facepalm

hahahaha... okay big guy. Hack this one 17mcFB7Xyymd9hxp2bgNPz1ruWsdoPoCnZ (Updated a different wallet address)

Here's a good one for you - 19KJZ5aqWnrrCaNAS5Pbd4uknPFBxjALRt Do I get a cut of your amazing hacking ability because I found the address of a quality wallet for you?"

"I MAKE ■■■■ UP AND I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG....SLANDER...LIBEL.....GAW DIDN'T POST THEIRS BECAUSE OF HACKS ERMAGERDS.....BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY STAKING.....YOU CAN'T PROVE I'M NOT NOR THAT I AM BECAUSE I'M NOT PROVIDING PROOF TO THE CONTRARY HERPA DERPA WERPA"

"Then why don't you just go on the block chain and hack all the big wallets? You could be rich in no time. All addresses are public, I am having trouble understanding why you won't publicly claim yours. If they were hackable and people wanted your coins, they would be gone regardless of whether you publicly post them or not. Your logic is slightly skewed."

At least you've got Copy/Paste hacking skills. Bravo.

If you think we're being rough on you or unfair... you are clearly missing the point.

• You stated Bitcoin was worthless
  • You stated that you could hack any wallet if you just had the address

Two horribly misguided and incorrect statements that deserve to be called on the carpet for saying so.

"This @cyberpinoy person already has a fanclub on Bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leroy-fodor-has-gone-full-delusional-stakeminers-confirmed-100sic-insolvent-990219"  Shocked

"@cyberpinoy you look like you need a breath of fresh air. It's not about Bruno/Gleb, it's about crazy stuff you're posting there and here. You have deleted a ton of posts (your own as well as unflattering posts made by others in your self-moderated thread) on Bitcointalk. Seems like you tend to post without thinking."  Grin Grin Grin

I can't take anymore because I'm laughing my ass off too much. The dudes over there were begging for him to list the staking wallets for proof, but Leroy opted to list ALL his investors' private data as proof, whereupon they had to explain to help what the fuck he just did.

I'M DYIN' HERE! Somebody bring me water.

"OK we can settle this nonsense Organize a hangout, daffy, my competitor, all the admins and whoever else wants to see the proof come into the google hangout, we can all be there. I will share my screen and show the wallets, then close them, then reopen them so you can see them loading, opening, and I will show you the exact same images you see in the website. You dont need addresses. if all you want is real proof and that is what you desire, what better proof is there than that."

So Leroy does it live, showing strangers even more of his investors' private data.  Shocked

"You should refrain from calling people "slanderous trolls", If you want to be taken seriously then please act more professional in the way you conduct yourself. If you were a part of a large corporation they would fire you on the spot if you were putting down perspective clients, no matter what they were saying or suggesting. You are beginning to create a very bad image for yourself and your company by proceeding in this manner and are only making it worse by attacking people over their questions.

I've been a part of these forums about a month now and in that time Daffy setup GHminting, a Block explorer and committed Raspbium builds to Github so he indeed knows what he is talking about."

"Here's his problem. He's already shown he doesn't know how to control his reactions, he's already chatted nonsense about taking people to court for asking questions he doesn't like and he hasn't done anything to try and convince anyone that he has any idea what he's on about.

@ , do you see that, in the distance? That's your credibility floating away into the ether.

"Daffy I am not sure what your purpose is here, but by the looks of it your just a troll,"

"Well lets get this over with. You are right that transaction is not linked from you website. But this is just basic forensics. Most of the transactions pay out from one address. 1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG

The transaction i listed above is an incoming transaction to that address. If you run a business like this you separate your incoming transaction to make it easier to do the accounting later on you don't let your hot wallet be poluted by some random transactions. The transaction that I linked is very interesting it really shows that your profit source is from a different nature than you claim it is."

If anyone here is considering buying in to your service then it's up to them if they want to take you up on that offer and it's up to them whether they take that as sufficient proof. Personally, unless I see address's I wont be buying in.

Keep in mind what I said, assuming that you are legit, threatening lawsuits and branding respected community members trolls isn't the best way to go about engaging with your potential customers. It doesn't create a good impression and an abrasive attitude wont win anyone over.

Don't forget, people have been burned. Some several times. Learn about your customer base, who they are, what they expect and what their previous experiences are, and how to engage with them properly if you want to actually get somewhere in the crypto industry.

Leroy's reply to the above: How much we you looking to investing bob?

From the desk of You're Not Goin' Fuckin' Believe This,

"I understand what you said, no problems, but now we dont have to provide the addresses, this thread has well pointed out that altho it may be a complex situation your wallets can be hacked thru the use of your wallet address. just because its hard does not make it impossible. trusting yuour addresses to people you do not know, especially ones of the stature that are demanding them would be a security risk in my investors eyes."

The above was by our beloved Leroy Fodor AFTER it was explained to him in great detail that a Bitcoin address alone can't be hacked, but here he is still arguing the point that it sure the hell can, albeit difficult, recalling Leroy stated that he even knows how to do it.  Roll Eyes
vip
Looks like Leroy Fodor is fighting a two-front war:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/53

"This Leroy Fodor dude makes my dick hard!"
vip
https://stakeminers.com/faq.php

The way the Mining Pool Is structured it helps to increase the value of the coins we are staking, in doing so the more people who join and invest the higher value your investment becomes and the higer your payouts become.

Leroy Fodor: Please excuse any spelling errors because we were fuckin' higher than a kite when we wrote the above to address Bruno's concerns that StakeMiners is some sort of Ponzi scheme. As you can see, we clearly are not, and Bruno is the scam artist and liar, not I, Saint Fodor. In fact, Bruno won't answer my question: What color was the turtle that crossed the road on next Tuesday? Until he does, he's a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: