Pages:
Author

Topic: cyberpinoy and his zany acts of arson, and stakeminers.com - page 5. (Read 7798 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
For a lot of my trading purposes I use http://goo.gl/9H24Up Cryptsy is a great place to trade any chttp://bitcointalk.org/oins you want. their selection has a huge variety of coins available for trading. I use them to dump a lot of the low difficulty coins I can solo mine. Things like Reddcoin and Dogecoins you can make a nice daily income by trading large amounts of these coins, and on just a 1 satoshi move you can make up to a bitcoin a day with enough purchasing power. I have been using Cryptsy from the beginning of my bitcoin venture.

Unless I miss this being a Pre Scripted Post, Cryptsy was registered in February, 2012, ergo Leroy Fodor, by his own admission, couldn't have possibly traded any cryptocurrencies prior to that date, yet...

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

No, thank you for showing us how big of a motherfuckin' liar you are in stating that you've been a Bitcoiner since 2009 above, but below you expressed missing the early 2009 boat but the time to invest in bitcoins is still at hand.

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.

Read more: http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#ixzz3hJVakdy6

Leroy Fodor: Bullshitting people via Twitter since 2009: https://twitter.com/stakeminers

Prior to June 8, 2014, Leroy Fodor had yet to mention Bitcoin because he had yet to stumble upon it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, folks, I'm goin' PM that cocksucker to let him know that a new post of mine needs addressing. HeHEhHEHEHhhhEHHEEHhhHHHEheeee!!!!!
vip
Bruno waiting on your real proof, please stop misunderstanding the quest at hand, Yo made an accusation, now I am asking you to back it up, You claim i am such a bad person a true con artist, a big scammer, a liar, a theif, I would assume you have some kind of real proof, one single person out there in this huge world of billions of people and you cant find one single instance where I have stolen form someone, scamed someone, not one single claim to back up your story?

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/

Learn How Now Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland
vip
Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone.

Ahh, I see you, too, studied at the "Butterfly Labs Special Needs Institute" under the tutelage of Prof. Zerlan, Dr. Peterson, and Asst. Van Raak.

I enjoy these sorts of obviously desperate posts. They amuse me.

The team must be taking a break.

"Have you boys seen Leroy. He and his computer are missing. He best not be pre script tweeting or posting on BCT prior to the main event. He's our only hope for the gold, so his mind has to be on point. And don't be pickin' up any cigarette butts. Leave them for that alien creature visiting from the Philippines and rootin' for Team Fodor."
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone.

Ahh, I see you, too, studied at the "Butterfly Labs Special Needs Institute" under the tutelage of Prof. Zerlan, Dr. Peterson, and Asst. Van Raak.

I enjoy these sorts of obviously desperate posts. They amuse me.
vip

HAHA ok lets play Bruno for a minute

Ok so this is not proof

Clearly, this Leroy Fodor isn't playin' with a full deck. He countered every single one of my false accusations by pointing out yellow timestamps on Internet images.

But clearly a pre scripted tweet is authentic proof of anything. HAHAHA

[quote author=Gleb Gamow link=topic=1137872.msg12002113#msg12002113 date=1438192658
You said that in 2012 you and wife operated the largest bitcoin mining operation that was solar powered in all the Philippines, but last year your wife, Katrina Fodor, tweeted that she just received her first ever 50 satoshis via Xapo.

Bruno did Xapo wallets even exist in 2012? Just curious LMAO

No, you fuckin' idiot! Xapo did not exist in 2012. Your wife's tweet clearly was depicting how excited she was in earning her first bitcoins, in this case 50 satoshis worth.

What kind of fuckin' drugs are you taking?

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

Your own motherfuckin' words penned ~13 months ago when you announced to the world that you were new to bitcoin mining.

I'll tell you what, fuckface, if you can show me ANY fuckin' proof that were involved in Bitcoin prior to 2014, I will formally apologize for my actions. Just one piece of definitive proof would suffice. Hell, I'll even suck your dick if you could pull that outta your ass (read: proof or dick, for I wouldn't mind one iota suckin' your shitty dick for this cause).
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

Ok so this is not proof

Clearly, this Leroy Fodor isn't playin' with a full deck. He countered every single one of my false accusations by pointing out yellow timestamps on Internet images.

[quote author=Gleb Gamow link=topic=1137872.msg12002113#msg12002113 date=1438192658
You said that in 2012 you and wife operated the largest bitcoin mining operation that was solar powered in all the Philippines, but last year your wife, Katrina Fodor, tweeted that she just received her first ever 50 satoshis via Xapo.

No, you fuckin' idiot! Xapo did not exist in 2012. Your wife's tweet clearly was depicting how excited she was in earning her first bitcoins, in this case 50 satoshis worth.

[/quote]

Its not me on the drugs man if you seriously expect people to believe a tweet is authentic proof of when a person first earned A bitcoin as opposed as to when they first joined Xapo you are the one who needs to stop using the drugs.

Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone. Dont you wish you could say the same about me and finding  information like that against you?
vip

Ok so this is not proof

[/quote]

https://twitter.com/bbai16kg/status/502495091747864576

vip

Ok so this is not proof

[/quote]

Fuck me! Leroy Fodor just played the Pre Scripted Tweet card on my ass. Damn, I wish I would've seen that one coming, for I would've never offered up such as evidence. Boy, what I would give to take that post back. Please forgive me, Leroy Fodor. Please!

"Clearly, I mistaken a Pre Scripted Tweet for a non-pre scripted tweet, i.e., a real tweet."
Bruno waiting on your real proof, please stop misunderstanding the quest at hand, Yo made an accusation, now I am asking you to back it up, You claim i am such a bad person a true con artist, a big scammer, a liar, a theif, I would assume you have some kind of real proof, one single person out there in this huge world of billions of people and you cant find one single instance where I have stolen form someone, scamed someone, not one single claim to back up your story?

Ok so this is not proof

[/quote]

vip
Leroy Fodor is so fucked up in the head, I had to go and recreate the scam thread he had/has on my scammy ass because he locked it opposed to allowing others to weigh in on the subject: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-and-shouldnt-be-trusted-1012729

The following is the thread's latest post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

Once a Theif ALWAYS a theif, thats the age old rule

One would think that if a person is called out a scammer he would spend more time offering up proof that such isn't the case oppose to trying in vein to make the dude who brings out the accusations a scammer as Leroy Fodor as done with myself, Bruno Kucinskas.

This fucker, Leroy Fodor, is 100% bad news for the cryptocurrency space.

I dont just offer I deliver the proof Bruno, I have disproved every sinjgle thing you have thrown at me, Its you who are to blind to accept the truth. Now stop wasting my time. Show proof I have scammed someone, show proof I have stolen from someone , show proof of something. Not ramblings backed by nothing, real proof, where are the people I scammed, where is the thread that shows I stole from someone, how about the thread where I scammed one out of money, or a thread where I was kicked out of an organization because my attitude and history preceded me, show some kind of real proof. If I am so bad of a person surely you can find at least 1 single person out there to back up your claim with authentic proof, kind of like what this guy did to here against you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713 you see all that Bruno that is proof someone was stolen from, proof they were scammed, that is real proof where one person has wrongly and unethically done something to someone else.

SO if I am such a bad lying , deceiving, scamming horrible person, where is one single person to back up your claims of this, the proof Bruino, not opinion, not your friends, a real person who has blamed me for stealing from them, scamming them, lying to them, taking thier money and not doing what i said I would. please post this NOW!

Q.E. Motherfuckin' D.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discouraging-small-miners-only-to-quell-compition-626545

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

That doesn't read like you've been involved with Bitcoin since 2009 and had the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines in 2012, does it, Leroy Fodor?

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

When we first began our Bitcoin business we started by sending dogecoins to our eobot account and using the dogecoins to purchase Cloud GHS.

Q.E. Motherfuckin' D. 2

vip
You are either Bruno himself on one of his trolling account to help boost his own trust to make himself look good due to his theft and lies in the past and try and cover his atrocious crimes he has commited (sic), or you are just really poor at picking good role models (LOL).

*sigh* SMH... Stopped reading right here.

-Christian

You beat me to the punch, bud. I was goin' to link this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9761014 (with apologies, Xian)

Also, when I posted yesterday I clearly expected him to delete the post, whereupon I probably would of moved on, but not this fuckin' idiot. He opted to add more lies via quoting my post, now comes here and cries that I've been warned in posting on his thread, but he only replied to it because a five or ten dollar (literally) investor sought an explanation, then deletes more truisms I posted to counter his attack on me.
Leroy Fodor is so fucked up in the head, I had to go and recreate the scam thread he had/has on my scammy ass because he locked it opposed to allowing others to weigh in on the subject: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-and-shouldnt-be-trusted-1012729

The following is the thread's latest post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

One would think that if a person is called out a scammer he would spend more time offering up proof that such isn't the case oppose to trying in vein to make the dude who brings out the accusations a scammer as Leroy Fodor as done with myself, Bruno Kucinskas.

I dont just offer I deliver the proof Bruno, I have disproved every sinjgle thing you have thrown at me, Its you who are to blind to accept the truth. Now stop wasting my time. Show proof I have scammed someone, show proof I have stolen from someone , show proof of something. Not ramblings backed by nothing, real proof, where are the people I scammed, where is the thread that shows I stole from someone, how about the thread where I scammed one out of money, or a thread where I was kicked out of an organization because my attitude and history preceded me, show some kind of real proof. If I am so bad of a person surely you can find at least 1 single person out there to back up your claim with authentic proof, kind of like what this guy did to here against you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713 you see all that Bruno that is proof someone was stolen from, proof they were scammed, that is real proof where one person has wrongly and unethically done something to someone else.

SO if I am such a bad lying , deceiving, scamming horrible person, where is one single person to back up your claims of this, the proof Bruino, not opinion, not your friends, a real person who has blamed me for stealing from them, scamming them, lying to them, taking thier money and not doing what i said I would. please post this NOW!
legendary
Christian Antkow
You are either Bruno himself on one of his trolling account to help boost his own trust to make himself look good due to his theft and lies in the past and try and cover his atrocious crimes he has commited (sic), or you are just really poor at picking good role models (LOL).

*sigh* SMH... Stopped reading right here.

-Christian

Xian01, your reply was deleted because clearly its trolling and off topic. You are either Bruno himself on one of his trolling account to help boost his own trust to make himself look good due to his theft and lies in the past and try and cover his atrocious crimes he has commited, or you are just really poor at picking good role models.

Gleb/Bruno/Phenieous You sir are just stupid, read your post look at the pictures and put 2 and 2 together. Your second post was deleted because it to is off topic, not allowed as you have been asked multiple times not to post in my threads, and your just doing whjat you do best running in circles creating lies and allowing your own stupidity to really shine thru your posts.

First its sad you have to have your own sock puppet accounts to give you fake trust, and and make yourself look good here Grow up bruno,
Second can you not just post things without skewing the truth, and doing your best to draw attention away form all the post and purposely trying to make one look like they are lieing, You call scam I disprove you You call scam again i disprove you You call scam its a never ending circle wiht you , the difference is you call scam, have no proof, and i disprove your accusation with authentic proof.

Ok let em treat you like the baby you are, you clearly want to interrupt my day and bother me cause you ran out of other trolls to feed your attention starving idiocity, You are such a waste of my time.

SO lets go thru the steps of your latest nonsense, You made a post as if to cvall me a liar about not having a fire that ruined 3 busineses and home, so i gladly showed you proof Via date stamped pictures that yes I was telling the truth and here are your pictures to prove it, you claim we did not use the funds we did collect in what we said we would so i also posted those as proof we did exactly what we said.

NOTICE THE TIME STAMP ON THE PICTURES BRUNO, wake up man dont act so stupid i know you see this stuff, I mean your the one penning this crap and you dont miss anything, so why act like you didnt see the huge yellow dates on the pictures of the cafe that said 7/9/2013. We moved to Davao in 2015 and you already know that stop trying to make one look like a liar Bruno, its you who is the liar.

Stop wasting my time Bruno. You know I checked out you and all your little puppet friends bruno its sad that everything all of you touch fails, and if it doesn't fail you guys end up getting kicked out of it. How many more projects, how many more good things have to fail, or end in you guys being kicked out before you realize, it is you and your circle of frinds that seems to be some of the problems in crypto.

I seriously do not have the time to waste on you, or all of your secondary accounts man, Im gald you take such an interest in my life, I am glad you have an open opinion, but seriously if you cant legitimately prove I have done anything wrong, scammed anyone or stolen from anyone, Just seriously Shut up man, go bother someone else.

I have only addressed you because of 1 of my recent investors wanted me to, if not for him i would have just deleted your nonsense and let you go away. Maybe now he can see why i just ignore you, Its just like I told him replying to you is useless, if you disprove bruno he just makes new stuff up, and low and behold WALA I disprove you in my own thread and BAM your secondary account opens yet another false scam accusation thread on me.
vip

vip
legendary
Christian Antkow
Pages:
Jump to: