Pages:
Author

Topic: cyberpinoy and his zany acts of arson, and stakeminers.com - page 3. (Read 7798 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Hey, Leroy, I'd say it would've been better if you ran your unlicensed investment entity here in the States given the penalties you'll incur there in the Philippines: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MoFQX9BInU0J:www.legal500.com/assets/images/stories/firmdevs/legal_primer_on_foreign_investment.doc+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us Then again, they probably have better dance programs in place at their prison facilities than anything we have here in the States:

Rumor has it they're working on their next big dance routine: Hello muddah, Hello Fodor!
vip
Their internet sucks holding all of us back from any of those opportunities. For faucets, and anything related like that we have to fight each other, meaning if me and my neighbor do the same faucet and he does the faucet before me, I incur his wait time on my account, Or he is a member of a site that has a one per household limit I can not join in, because they have what is called shared internet service.  Not to mention all of the ISP providers customer IPS as well as server IPs are blacklisted making it impossible to even get accounts with a lot of the income generating avenues Bitcoin offers.

That is the Internet that Leroy Fodor has the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines hooked up to, and it doesn't matter if it's solar powered or not. It doesn't matter if the farm is just a single USB-driven miner or a thousand Dragons running off free electricity. You can't mine if the Internet provider continues to cut your service on a whim, nor if your neighbor is sharing the same service.

Speaking of sharing service with your neighbor, I wonder how much info they're gleaning off Leroy Fodor's non-secure site that's catering to his investors. Hell, I'm willing to bet they now know more about Leroy's investors than Leroy does.
vip
This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

Story 1: Leroy Fodor sold his Forex portfolio to build a solar power bitcoin mining farm.
Story 2: Leroy Fodor sold his Forex portfolio keeping that money aside, building his bitcoin farm from scratch starting with faucets teaching others how to do the same.
Story 3: (above) Sold the cafe and purchased one (as in only 1 motherfuckin') mining rig, then sought solar panel options to power the beast.

We are looking into solar power right now to eliminate all power costs and brownouts (Blackouts) they have here. The internet is just FUTILE Sad

Interesting: Solar Power Internet Service (SPIS). No more disconnects for Leroy now that he probably has that up and running.
vip
Let's explore how hot that fuckin fire really was, eh?

My Pappy once said if you associate yourself with bad people your life will reflect those around you, if you conduct business with bad people your business will reflect that as well. Maybe this is why all your projects fail Bruno, look at all the people you associate with, for the most part they are either you posing as other people, or they are just like you, and low and behold all of them have failed projects, lost money in the same places, and even have been in unethical business dealings.

Stop putting words in my mouth Bruno I did not opt to stick it up your butt I opted for you to act like an adult and put 2 and 2 together, clearly that is not possible.

The miners were on the top floor farthest to the right, just as you walked in the door right next to the imaginary internet cafe you did not believe existed yet I proved otherwise. The solar panels were in the basement where absolutely no sun could reach them DAAH they were on the back side of the roof where there was no shade from the coconut trees. The fire was so hot it melted tin roofing so use your brain and figure what could have possibly happened to the solar panels and computers and GPUs. The power lines above the tin roofing even caught fire and the fire never actually hit those wires thats how hot the fire was. Stop acting like a child.

And it is not me avoiding questions I answer them you push forward with more lies and nonsense.

^^^

vvv

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

Since it's a given that Leroy Fodor doesn't lie and that I'm the sick fucker who keeps pushing this issue for no logically reason whatsoever, I present to you Leroy's timeline via his own words, NOT MINE!

Leroy's timeline pertaining to the fire that destroyed his solar power mining operation:

December 30, 2014: The date that Leroy Fodor penned the above post on some other forum.

December, 2013: The approximate date that the solar power bitcoin mining operation burnt to the ground: "My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm."

December, 2013, + days/weeks: After that fire that destroyed the largest bitcoin miner farm in all the Philippines, the Fodors were meant with another fire that completely wiped them out: "We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home."

Aside: Please note that Leroy Fodor attended and graduated from college earning a degree, whereas I have not, thus he, better I, would surely know how to structure basic English sentences and how to use the word "then" as he so demonstrated in the above. Same true for the word "since" as you're about to read its usage.

July 24, 2014: Leroy tries to sell his cafe on this forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-property-709177

July 24, 2014 + days/weeks: Nobody here came to his rescue: "With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all."

July 24, 2014 + days/weeks + days/weeks more: Since nary a Bitcoiner came to his rescue, Leroy Fodor proceeded to show the world how he built a new empire outta the ashes of his lost empire starting with nothing, nothing at all: "Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did."

~Q3/Q4, 2014: Bitcoiners began beating a path to Leroy Fodor's door to hopefully learnt how the hell he's able to ROI his bitcoin mining hardware in ONLY 3 months when everybody else in the world is unable to: "I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it" Note how Leroy Fodor cleverly combines the present and pass tense when structuring a sentence, doing such perhaps to ward of literates from profiting off his noble efforts. Genius, if you ask me. Simply genius!

~Q4, 2014, to present: Saint Fodor, out of the kindness of his heart, even after the monumental assholes forsaken him, blessed all those who heeded his free advice with bitcoin mining farms of their very own, now affording them a passive income: "I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket."

I guess in Filipino-speak "no money out of their pockets" equals "investors" because Leroy uses that word a lot. Which begs the question: If Leroy Fodor has helped so many lost souls in the past for free, why is he now offering up a lesser reward program at a cost? Better yet, why are his investors not demanding the same returns he provided to those at no cost to them? One more question: Since Leroy's wife was so excited when she received her 50 satoshis from Xapo last year, why hasn't he helped her build a bitcoin mining farm like he has for strangers so that she could be a stay-at-home mom and raise the children properly?

Back to the fire timeline, the gist of this post:

Sold Forex portfolio.
Build solar power bitcoin mining farm.
Farm burnt down.
THEN, a fire destroyed the cafe, two other businesses and the Fodor's home.
Forced to start over.
Did.
Helped others to build their own farms starting with nothing.
Currently charges folks to make peanuts.
Spends time discrediting my findings about Leroy Fodor being a fuckin' liar.

To recap: THERE WERE TWO FUCKIN' FIRES, NOT ONE! All according to the words of Leroy Fodor depicted above. I have changed nor twisted any of the facts. They speak for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
vip

In spite of the above truism, Saint Fodor took some of the money from the sale of his Forex commodity portfolio and purchased solar panels that were placed on the 12' X 12' cafe impossibly away from the shade of coconut trees between the cafe and the road. Now that the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines was hashing how and to who-knows-where due to the poor Internet service, jealous fellow cock fighters decided to burn the place down one day, all caught on film but the camera used capturing the event burnt up in the fire, but not a 7-year-old laptop that Leroy was still using last year, three years after the BBQ.

After the fire, Leroy moved away from the cafe but he rebuilt the cafe, albeit living elsewhere. The cafe went up for sale, pitching it as an investment to earn billions (with a B, Leroy's very words). Later, Leroy moved another 300 miles away on the big island where he discovered Bitcoin once again, coming here to try to sell his cafe, then went to another forum and cried because us rich monumental assholes wouldn't help his scammy ass out. Meaning, while building his current site, he sought help in basic HTML coding while also trying to get work in that field as a proficient coder for $6.75/hr. I know, that's a tad high, but some coders are worth every cent/peso/satoshi.

Leroy Fodor

this is the craziest pyramid program I have ever seen. They send you for free with nothing to do many different cryptocurrency daily. if your not into bitcoins Its ok, but I advise just get yourself a wallet, register with this site and hell just let them collect. wait 4 years and then go check your wallet out, when Bitcoins hit 1500 dollars a coin empty your wallet you might have 5 or even 10 coins built up just from this site. ask yourself what could you do with an extra 5000 or even 10000 dollars 5 or 10 years down the road

June 2, 2014 at 3:25pm

Once again, the above is the VERY FIRST MENTION by Leroy Fodor on the don't-believe-anything-you-read-on-the-Internet Facebook site on June 2, 2014.
vip
Or, one could count the cinder blocks, multiply by the number of inches each length has, then divide by 144, where the results will be damn near 12 feet, again a figure you've once gave on the Inter... Fuck me! I can't use as proof what's on the internet. Give me a second while I dip my hand into my toilet and pull out proof as to what kind of piece of shit you really are.

HAHAHA like I said you have no idea what your talking about THIS IS NOT AMERICA BRUNO for the how many times did I tell you that, STOP COMPARING WHAT YOU KNOW IN AMERICA WITH WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES. Cause at the end of the day you know nothing, better ask your boyfriend waterwhateverhisnameis about the sizes of hollo blocks.

Speaking of games, I can easily show exactly what you were doing between when you were a broke dick on December 22, 2014, to when you declared touring the Philippines conducting free seminars so to advance Bitcoin on January 13, 2015.
First Internet games can be played anywhere there is an internet connection like the hotel after you have spoken to Filipinos about Bitcoins.

Wow that is so awesome but what your readers really want to know is this

Can you prove i have scammed anyone

Can you prove I have stolen from anyone,

Can you prove I have made a business deal and not held my end of the bargain.

Thats the real question.

And what my readers want to know is

Can I prove Bruno has scammed anyone

Can I prove Bruno has stolen from anyone,

Can I prove Bruno has made a business deal and not held my end of the bargain.

and the answer is

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

Leroy Fodor

I keep trying to get this thing up and get others involved becaue 2 to 3 times a year bitcoins value hits 1000 to 1400 dollars a coin. If you are a member here and you collect 2 coins from very little referral work, you can have an extra 2000 or more dollars at your disposal in the future, who cant use an extra 2 grand for doing nothing

June 9, 2014 at 7:58pm

Sounds to me like something a scammer would write to convince his family and friends to buy his snake oil.
vip
Speaking of games, I can easily show exactly what you were doing between when you were a broke dick on December 22, 2014, to when you declared touring the Philippines conducting free seminars so to advance Bitcoin on January 13, 2015.
First Internet games can be played anywhere there is an internet connection like the hotel after you have spoken to Filipinos about Bitcoins.

Thats the real question.

Can I prove Bruno has made a business deal and not held my end of the bargain.

and the answer is

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

Don't quit now, Leroy Fodor, for you're on a roll. Tell us more as to when you gave these seminars in the wee hours of the morning local time since the proof I have is that you were actively playing online games during normal waking hours there in the Philippines with others in the world playing after normal school/work hours.

And, please tell us how you were able to afford to travel the Philippines and stay at hotels up to January 13, 2015, when on December 22, 2014, you were jobless and had no income.

Then, tell us why you stopped conducting seminars where you became flush with cash thanks to your mega mine once again producing... Wait, who watched over the mining operation while you were island hopping spreading the Gospel of Bitcoin? Wait, for I have a better question. Who watched and home-schooled your children while your wife was at her place of employment so to feed your lyin' piece of shit ass while you were island hopping spreading the Gospel of Bitcoin?

Surely you have an answer(s) for the above, for you're tryin' in vein to convince your marks investors that I'm the loonie tune here and you're the fuckin' Bitcoin Saint.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Or, one could count the cinder blocks, multiply by the number of inches each length has, then divide by 144, where the results will be damn near 12 feet, again a figure you've once gave on the Inter... Fuck me! I can't use as proof what's on the internet. Give me a second while I dip my hand into my toilet and pull out proof as to what kind of piece of shit you really are.

HAHAHA like I said you have no idea what your talking about THIS IS NOT AMERICA BRUNO for the how many times did I tell you that, STOP COMPARING WHAT YOU KNOW IN AMERICA WITH WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES. Cause at the end of the day you know nothing, better ask your boyfriend waterwhateverhisnameis about the sizes of hollo blocks.

Thats the real question.

Can I prove Bruno has made a business deal and not held his end of the bargain.

and the answer is

vip
HAHA thats what i thought backed in a corner so lets go get some memes HAHAHA well played Bruno well played.

"Damn, I didn't see that coming. That dude's good!"
vip
what makes you think that building was 12 by 12 Bruno Like I said nothing you say makes any sense?

Bruno you didnt answer the question can you please tell us and stop avoiding what these threads are really for.

Do you have proof i have scammed anyone

Do you have proof I have stolen from anyone,

Do you have proof I have made a business deal and not held my end of the bargain.

Why are yo so hell bent on avoiding a real question bruno whats wrong cry baby cant get real proof I scammed anyone,m you sure do like changing the subject, why dont you get off this kick of when i did or dodnt get into bitcin mining stop worrying about solar panels and mining farms and show us something worth while bruno, show us proof I scammed someone, show us proof i stole from someone. You know its so tiring wiht you 4 scam accusation, who knows ho=w many pages of your trolling nonsense and nhot 1 single time have you proven I have scasmmed anyone, not one single time have you proven I have stolen from anyone, not one single time have you proven I have not held up my end of a busines deal and you, that can all be shown in 1 single thread that was untouched by you.

Excuse me!!! You're the one that said that your cafe was 12' X 12', not I, shit for brains.

Or, one could count the cinder blocks, multiply by the number of inches each length has, then divide by 144, where the results will be damn near 12 feet, again a figure you've once gave on the Inter... Fuck me! I can't use as proof what's on the Internet. Give me a second while I dip my hand into my toilet and pull out proof as to what kind of piece of shit you really are.
HAHA thats what i thought backed in a corner so lets go get some memes HAHAHA well played Bruno well played.
what makes you think that building was 12 by 12 Bruno Like I said nothing you say makes any sense?

Bruno you didnt answer the question can you please tell us and stop avoiding what these threads are really for.

Do you have proof I have made a business deal and not held my end of the bargain.

Why are yo so hell bent on avoiding a real question bruno whats wrong cry baby cant get real proof I scammed anyone,m you sure do like changing the subject, why dont you get off this kick of when i did or dodnt get into bitcin mining stop worrying about solar panels and mining farms and show us something worth while bruno, show us proof I scammed someone, show us proof i stole from someone. You know its so tiring wiht you 4 scam accusation, who knows ho=w many pages of your trolling nonsense and nhot 1 single time have you proven I have scasmmed anyone, not one single time have you proven I have stolen from anyone, not one single time have you proven I have not held up my end of a busines deal and you, that can all be shown in 1 single thread that was untouched by you.

vip
vip
HAHA I am catching up on your trolling and you really make me laugh, and you know Bruno it really shows how much you know about mining bitcoins in your own statements here. It shows of all things you really have not gone thru the phases of mining like I have. What metal boxes bruno HAHA since when did GPUS have metal boxes stacked on metal racks? HAHAHA

Im sorry i am not doing this anymore, i tried but the facts are you its useless bruno, You just can not admit when you are wrong. The bottom line is you have no proof, nothing and no one to back up your story, you make all these wild assumptions and your the one twisting things, you take a situation from years ago and compare it to todays hardware, or from one country and compare to another economically stronger country.

Dealing wiht you is seriously a waste of time. Ill go back to blocking and ignoring you, please send me an email form one of your account I already have not blocked, I have 5 blocked right now.

You know Bruno nothing screams troll more than 7910 posts in only 409 threads HAHAHAHA theres some real proof of something for ya. Heck i have more activity than you do HAHAHA

Yes we had an internet cafe and mining farm however the pictures we did have of that burned in the camera that was in the fire, Plus we were constantly moving it all around for the best place to put it in the area we had to deal with. We were in the process of making a place special for all of that when the fire hit.

Sounds like you're makin' up wild shit now, Leroy Fodor. How is that a camera containing images of your mega bitcoin mining farm housed in a shared 12' X 12' facility get burnt up but not your 7-year-old laptop you still had at the beginning of 2014?

Oh, and tell me again about the shade from that coconut tree not interfering with them invisible solar panels on that hot tin roof while I go and dig up pics depicting that tree and then Google Maps to show how said tree was oriented making generating electricity an impossibility according to your FOR REAL account.

Oh, and please tell us again how the fuck you were able to maintain an Internet connection so as to mine bitcoins when you were at the same time bitching to the provider that your connection sucks via Twitter and online forums because you and your wife, Katrina, weren't able to play your games.

Leroy Fodor

right now one whole bitcoin is worth 655 dollars each. I am part of it there is no catch. The founders of all cryptocirrency set up faucets like these to help secure that digital currency. you will see places that say "Bitcoin Strength in numbers" this is because the security in the ccoins future depends on bitcoin transaction, so programs and faucets like this were made to help secure the future. donations are made by founders and other sources to these faucets to purposely make transactions . To be honest by doing this you are only helping secure the future of bitcoin and making money while doing it

June 9, 2014 at 7:53pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leroy Fodor

I hope to start mining them soon. thats where the real money is

Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that I am 100% full of shit and that he can be 100% trusted because he has been trading and mining bitcoins since 2009. I'd say that anybody reading this that's a partner with Leroy Fodor is probably a scammer as well if they opt to not distance themselves from the fuckin' liar.

There you go again BRUNO SO WHAT I made a post in 2014 saying I am going to start mining, what i there says that is when i got into bitcoin or started actually mining. I am not mining now at this very second with mining machines, but if I make a post next week Wow yea I saw that new Bruno coin i am going to start mining them next week I hope if I can get some New S5s because thats where the money really is. Does that mean I never mined before, No its doesn't. Take your lies else where bruno. A post on the internet is proof of nothing.

Why do you keep avoiding this Brunho why cant you answer me.

Is is soooo hard for you to answer these? Yes it is becasue you dont want to have tell everyone No there is absolutely no proof in all my research not 1 single person has ever said Leroy scammed them, stole from them, or didnt do his end of a deal. I cant find it.

CAn you say that about yourself Bruno, have you scammed anyone in your past, have you ever stolen from anyone, have you ever walked away from a business dealing where you didn't hold your end of the deal up? Let me answer that for you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

Dont be a coward Bruno fess up do you have this proof or not? Just one person bruno, thats all you need 1 single person out of BILLIONS out there in the world surely for a scamming lying con artist like me you can find just 1 single instance. the real funny thing is NO you cant but you did find 6 testimonials proving yes I am trustworthy with millions of dollars in assets, yes i do more than what i agree to. It must be very discomforting you cant say the same about yourself huh.
vip
Leroy Fodor

right now one whole bitcoin is worth 655 dollars each. I am part of it there is no catch. The founders of all cryptocirrency set up faucets like these to help secure that digital currency. you will see places that say "Bitcoin Strength in numbers" this is because the security in the ccoins future depends on bitcoin transaction, so programs and faucets like this were made to help secure the future. donations are made by founders and other sources to these faucets to purposely make transactions . To be honest by doing this you are only helping secure the future of bitcoin and making money while doing it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leroy Fodor

I hope to start mining them soon. thats where the real money is

Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that I am 100% full of shit and that he can be 100% trusted because he has been trading and mining bitcoins since 2009. I'd say that anybody reading this that's a partner with Leroy Fodor is probably a scammer as well if they opt to not distance themselves from the fuckin' liar.
vip
This post of yours is proof again that you're a fuckin' liar. You did not get into Bitcoin prior to June, 2014. THAT'S THE MOTHERFUCIN' TRUTH!!!

Who is telling who now to stick it up ones butt now Bruno, your avoiding the question. Lets try again

Can you find one person in all the business I have been involved in that you have pointed out, all the things I have done, YOU say ia m this huge liar and cant be trusted,, you say i am the scammer fo all scammer and a con artist, have you fouind one single person, one single forum post, one single instance to back this accusation up.

DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU HAVE 2 ANSWERS TO CHOOSE FORM

ANSWER 1:
YES I HAVE THE PROOF AND HERE IT IS HE SCAMMED THIS PERSON AND HERE IS THE PROOF
HE STOLE FROM THIS PERSON AND HERE IS THE PROOF
AND HE BROKE HIS PROMISE AND BUSINESS AGREEMENT WITH THIS PERSON AND HERE IS THE PROOF

or

ANSWER 2:
No I have searched all over the net and I can not find one single instance where he has actually stolen from anyone, not one single instance where has in fact scammed anyone, not one single time is all the business he was part of can i find one time where he did not do his part of the bargain.

So it's true, you can't prove that you were aware of Bitcoin prior to June, 2014, eh?

Leroy Fodor

June 24, 2014

A couple weeks ago, and steadily since then, I posted some stuff about bitcoins, and I have really watched closely as none of my 600++ friends have decided to take advantage of this. At the same time I watch them also complain about not having money or struggling with finances. I went so far as to even build a website to help people along. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland and in this site you can watch as Me and Katrina are steadily gaining in the world of bitcoins. It is slow, but it is very progressive. If you are wondering about it, if you are curious, or bottom line absolute truth if you really want a chance to make some real money and do very little work, I strongly advise you get on board before it really is to late. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN OR INVITE YOU cause I will ignore you like you have been ignoring these posts

Surely, if you were involved in Bitcoin prior to June, 2014, you would've shared such with your loving family and friends, wouldn't you? I mean, you've been trading and mining bitcoins since 2009, lost your mega farm in a fire and 2012, rebuilt, etc., yet there's nary a mention of you ever discussing Bitcoin on the entire Internet, again, prior to June, 2014. Yet, I'm the fuckin' asshole you're goin' to ignore and want others to believe that I'm the one that's completely full of shit here when the THE FUCKIN' TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT!!!
vip
HAHA I am catching up on your trolling and you really make me laugh, and you know Bruno it really shows how much you know about mining bitcoins in your own statements here. It shows of all things you really have not gone thru the phases of mining like I have. What metal boxes bruno HAHA since when did GPUS have metal boxes stacked on metal racks? HAHAHA

Im sorry i am not doing this anymore, i tried but the facts are you its useless bruno, You just can not admit when you are wrong. The bottom line is you have no proof, nothing and no one to back up your story, you make all these wild assumptions and your the one twisting things, you take a situation from years ago and compare it to todays hardware, or from one country and compare to another economically stronger country.

Dealing wiht you is seriously a waste of time. Ill go back to blocking and ignoring you, please send me an email form one of your account I already have not blocked, I have 5 blocked right now.

You know Bruno nothing screams troll more than 7910 posts in only 409 threads HAHAHAHA theres some real proof of something for ya. Heck i have more activity than you do HAHAHA

Pages:
Jump to: