Pages:
Author

Topic: CYC - Cycling coin- TAKE OVER REQUEST - page 10. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 11, 2015, 06:43:05 AM
Follow us on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/cyclingcoin

Cyclingcoin? cmon man... Where is this bullshit going nowadays  Undecided

Im waiting for Toiletcoin! " cmon and take a shit here for 1 toiletcoin!"

Will it "moon" ? Grin

Then shit will fly all over the place, as their is no gravity on the moon. Smiley
July 11, 2015, 06:27:44 AM
i happen to like yobit . and so do some others . as it is a starting point for a lot of coins . I do hope your coin does better and gains more value , i also hope to see you stay active in the topic as some dont or just disappear . but you seem to stay and post so far so props on that . now i guess i'll hold what i got and may buy a few more and see what happens next .

Thanks.

I mined a fraction at the 1 reward rate though nothing compared to the amount of coins from the ICO, how long for coin maturity ?

8 hours.

Ok, here is something good. A good branding design is what coin needs to start from, so i made one that costs just 0.07 btc
If you like it u can send 0.07 btc to my address in my profile , and you are free to use it.

Thanks. I will consider your logo for sure. I've checked your profile and you seems to be a dedicated BCT person.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2015, 06:26:44 AM
I mined a fraction at the 1 reward rate though nothing compared to the amount of coins from the ICO, how long for coin maturity ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
July 11, 2015, 06:20:59 AM
i happen to like yobit . and so do some others . as it is a starting point for a lot of coins . I do hope your coin does better and gains more value , i also hope to see you stay active in the topic as some dont or just disappear . but you seem to stay and post so far so props on that . now i guess i'll hold what i got and may buy a few more and see what happens next .
July 11, 2015, 06:11:14 AM
I bought some cyc , I'm now waiting on it to gain value and not loose value like others have so recently . I hope you got plans to build this coin up and not let it die . Show us something amazing . I'll be waiting and watching .

Thanks for the support. A lot of coins are being launched for sure. And a lot of them are dying. The roadmap is in place, the coin has all the latest features like anon send, master node.

I hope to give investors some good returns, sometimes it can take some time to see some returns. Always sad to see people dumping on the buywall, why buy in the first place. I believe a group of people try to destroy Yobit to buy 50% of all coins and then dump it, and then they can say. I told you 'Yobit is scam' etc
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
July 11, 2015, 06:09:46 AM
Ok, here is something good. A good branding design is what coin needs to start from, so i made one that costs just 0.07 btc
If you like it u can send 0.07 btc to my address in my profile , and you are free to use it.

TimSweat
July 11, 2015, 06:02:51 AM
I bought some cyc , I'm now waiting on it to gain value and not loose value like others have so recently . I hope you got plans to build this coin up and not let it die . Show us something amazing . I'll be waiting and watching .
July 11, 2015, 06:00:11 AM

Go ahead. I will buy 1 toiletcoin to shit on all the FUDders.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
July 11, 2015, 05:50:49 AM

July 11, 2015, 05:44:20 AM
So when should we expect the price to rise on your coin dev ?

Again typical cryptoworld situation. I mean, ICO sold out in 3 hours, people dump their coin, WHY BUY IN THE FIRST PLACE??? and then the people that believed in the coin are panicking and dump their coins too.

Roadmap:

• Expand CYC on other exchanges
  • Outdoor promotion during Les 2 Alpes
  • Bet on cycling racing using CYC coins
  • PEG CYC at a fixed $ price that can be used to buy bikes and cycling equiments

CYC price has been set in a way that the coin is cheap and that people will see some returns when the roadmap is getting more and more interesting.
TimSweat
July 11, 2015, 05:28:22 AM
So when should we expect the price to rise on your coin dev ?
July 11, 2015, 05:05:28 AM
POS is 50% so that people are staking their coins.

Masternodes are working : currently 1 masternode is running

Hmm:

- No website > check
- Anonymous dev > check
- No details > check
- No initial investment money > check

Seems legit  Wink Cheesy

Hmm:

- BTC No website > check
- BTC Anonymous dev > check
- BTC No details > check
- BTC No initial investment money > check

Seems legit  Wink Cheesy BTC seems to be legit too.
July 11, 2015, 04:51:06 AM
Win 0.20 BTC when you guess who will win the tour de france

Check out here:

https://twitter.com/cyclingcoin/status/619588024028925954

• Post a screenshot of your CYC wallet - You need more then 1M CYC coins to be part of the game
  • Only 1 rider can be selected even when you have more then 1M CYC coins
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
July 10, 2015, 07:19:44 PM
Someone dumped 29 million coins to 1 person.  DAA=Dead at arrival.  GL.

Isn't the saying DOA, Dead On Arrival?

jupp
Activity: 335
July 10, 2015, 07:14:19 PM
cyclingcoin

LOL, ICO with a newbie account

Is it a coin to buy coins or to bet? Very confusing
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
July 10, 2015, 07:10:20 PM
seems yobit is on move, dub, trans, ext, bnb, spx nuke and now CYC
Activity: 432
July 10, 2015, 07:00:37 PM
FFS this is just shite and you know it. You coudn't even be arsed to spend two minutes on the op.

Crypto cancer now FUCK OFF....
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 10, 2015, 06:58:26 PM
Someone dumped 29 million coins to 1 person.  DAA=Dead at arrival.  GL.

Isn't the saying DOA, Dead On Arrival?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
July 10, 2015, 06:57:44 PM
So if we give a random guy a bunch of money he's going to start a professional cycling team?

If you're really professional you could tell us who you are, but there's no point because this is just a chance to make a quick buck... for you.

The word "professional" is maybe not the right word. The plan is to create a team that will ride races organised by Sport communication

http://www.sportcommunication.info/web2010/index.php?langue=2

ICO money what is only around $3000 allow us to create the necessary team outfits to make the coin more and more popular. On longer term we hope to have a more modern team outfit with other coin names (that pay for it ) on our outfits.

The money that other people will have to pay will be used to buyback CYC coins, so that the flooting amout is decreased.
Pages:
Jump to: