Pages:
Author

Topic: CYC - Cycling coin- TAKE OVER REQUEST - page 6. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 14, 2015, 03:51:09 PM

Yes outside work is definitely important but i`m just saying that a professional coins like CYC needs to have a great outlook / brand, so you need to fix the OP too.

Perhaps a nice design or logos, or some sort of affiliate program to spread the coin or faucet would also be great Smiley

+1 this coin needs a rebrand/restyling like DUB Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
July 14, 2015, 03:18:23 PM
Definitely i`m in for the long term, I will write an article about this coin it looks promising Smiley

This coin needs more investors Smiley

You use the right word : 'investors'. People that want to hold the coin till the project is really getting started,don't get me wrong, i don't have problems with people that buy and sell for 10% profit, but investors is something that is very important. People that run master nodes and keep coins for some time, or buy a bike Cheesy

Well i`d be in for the medium term, that is about a few months.

But i`d like to see more results, until i invest heavily into this coin.

No doubt this coin will have a great results, but i dont know how great.

For start you can make the first post more professional, by adding more images and less text. People also look at the first posts and expect a professional outlook for a professional coin Smiley

That is all part of the plan. OPs looks crap. I didn't spend too much time on it and is one of the topics that still need to be improved. The main idea is to get a lot of outside work. People are always interesting in unique projects and as i said before cycling is really a big world, when you compare the cycling interest now and 30 years ago, then it increase massively. Now you have people riding their bike all over the world. 30 years ago it was mainly France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands. You didn't had any people from Australia, or from the states or Africa.

Yes outside work is definitely important but i`m just saying that a professional coins like CYC needs to have a great outlook / brand, so you need to fix the OP too.

Perhaps a nice design or logos, or some sort of affiliate program to spread the coin or faucet would also be great Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 14, 2015, 03:12:38 PM
Definitely i`m in for the long term, I will write an article about this coin it looks promising Smiley

You use the right word : 'investors'. People that want to hold the coin till the project is really getting started,don't get me wrong, i don't have problems with people that buy and sell for 10% profit, but investors is something that is very important. People that run master nodes and keep coins for some time, or buy a bike Cheesy

For start you can make the first post more professional, by adding more images and less text. People also look at the first posts and expect a professional outlook for a professional coin Smiley

That is all part of the plan. OPs looks crap. I didn't spend too much time on it and is one of the topics that still need to be improved. The main idea is to get a lot of outside work. People are always interesting in unique projects and as i said before cycling is really a big world, when you compare the cycling interest now and 30 years ago, then it increase massively. Now you have people riding their bike all over the world. 30 years ago it was mainly France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands. You didn't had any people from Australia, or from the states or Africa.
July 14, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

July 14, 2015, 03:04:31 PM

July 14, 2015, 02:59:17 PM

July 14, 2015, 02:53:35 PM
Yobit just released our BTC fonds.  Those fonds has been moved to the following address:

https://blockchain.info/address/12eK4YuCjpJJa4JejfYzdAnGC5uKEHEGds

The fonds will be split into 2 parts in a later stage as Cycling coin is being run by two main people. One part will be used as discussed before to buy some coins back at market price so that we own CYC coins ourself.

Another part will be used to improve the coin itself.

As already told, we will finance a lot by our own money in the beginning of the project to allow people to buy merchandise voucher at a PEG $6 per 10,000 CYC coins. Coin price should and will increase after time as more and more will believe in the coin.
July 14, 2015, 02:46:31 PM
"We are pleased to announce that we have a private investor that will buy up 25% of all coins available on the market. This investors have a capacity of 100 BTC. This is a great step for Cycling coin and will allow us to move forward.

I've contacted some key developers on BCT that achieve some great results with their own coin, if they want to be part of the team so that Cycling coin can expand a lot faster then expected.

Our target for CYC is that it will have a market value of more then $100,000"

Is this really true and will the investor use the 100 BTC to pump up the price?

Yes and no.

We have a private investor - that is a fact - and he is planning to buy up to 4M coins CYC.

Yes, i have contacted several developers on BCT and already in talk with someone more in detail how we can make Cycling coin stronger.

So that are 2 facts.

Our target for CYC is to have a market value of more then $100,000 is a personal view from the cycling coin team and isn't link to that private investor. I don't know what this private investor will do, but his plan was to buy up to 4M coins, so it all depends on the price that people are selling their coins. I cannot talk in his name if he will pump the price with his 100 BTC or not.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 14, 2015, 02:28:45 PM
"We are pleased to announce that we have a private investor that will buy up 25% of all coins available on the market. This investors have a capacity of 100 BTC. This is a great step for Cycling coin and will allow us to move forward.

I've contacted some key developers on BCT that achieve some great results with their own coin, if they want to be part of the team so that Cycling coin can expand a lot faster then expected.

Our target for CYC is that it will have a market value of more then $100,000"

Is this really true and will the investor use the 100 BTC to pump up the price?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 14, 2015, 02:14:02 PM
hey guys , which ip to use for a masternode ? i have no idea , can you help me?

July 14, 2015, 02:04:05 PM
I can't wait till this coin gets to bitrex, it will be a massive event.

This coin is certainly unique, i think its first of its kind that sponsors athletes. Good job with it, i`ll buy some Smiley

Bittrex is a good step to increase number of investors in CYC. But more and more investors will buy CYC, a lot of people outside cryptoworld.

* BUY NOW - DE ROSA - PROTOS CARBON (shop price 3.999€) for only 4,999,999 CYC COINS!!!

* Valid till 07/31/2015.
* Shipment cost not included
* Directly deliverable from factory.

How is it possible that we can give this kind of services? We are directly in contact with the factory so there are no shop costs involved. Also as we are a team of cycling riders we have a nice discount when we order a big amount of new bikes. That is why this offer is only valid till 07/31/2015. Enjoy Cycling coin.
July 14, 2015, 09:00:48 AM
I can't wait till this coin gets to bitrex, it will be a massive event.

This coin is certainly unique, i think its first of its kind that sponsors athletes. Good job with it, i`ll buy some Smiley
July 14, 2015, 08:02:50 AM
Min coin staking age is 8 hours?

Correct.
legendary
Activity: 1288
July 14, 2015, 05:30:07 AM
Min coin staking age is 8 hours?
July 14, 2015, 05:02:58 AM
I have read a bit throught this thread now and I want to ask where will you get your riders?
How will you progress?

What races will you attend with the cycling team?

Have a look here:

http://www.sportcommunication.info/web2010/index.php?langue=2

So we will start with some marketing races, as you know a real professional cycling team like Astana, BMC, Trek, etc need millions of euros, so we will start spreading our brand 'cycling coin' in those races that are done by a lot of cycling lovers. This will give us some advantage as it is also the market that we try to get in and sell clothes, bikes, food, etc.

The PEG is a lot higher then the current coin price, and this will be covered by our own money as we believe that at one moment 10k CYC will be worth $10 and a lot more. When the Yobit ICO money is released then we will also buy some CYC because we believe that it is important to own a few coins ourself. We destroyed the dumped coins on buy wall as we don't want to own 50% of all coins, but we are planning to buy a nice stake and our main target is to get CYC at a marketcap of $100k.

legendary
Activity: 1022
July 14, 2015, 04:08:03 AM
I have read a bit throught this thread now and I want to ask where will you get your riders?
How will you progress?

What races will you attend with the cycling team?
July 14, 2015, 03:42:04 AM
Very unusual and interesting idea about bicycles and cryptocurrencies, but I like it.

It is very new and innovative concept. You just found yourselves a new investor with big capital and definitely longterm. I won't sell until atleast 800-1000 satoshi, so keep up the good job.

Also i`ll even buy more coins in the upcoming days if my other investments allow it, it should get pumped then pretty much Smiley

Cycling is pretty famous in Europe, and now cycling is getting more and more international. Do you know how much money companies are spending in sponsoring a cycling team? The most important races are all watched by millions of people. There was a study that 30 seconds in the picture give the company a nice return on sponsoring. Think of the idea when you can launch a cycling team with the 'cycling coin' name as sponsoring, then cycling coin will exploded even when it is a cycling team that isn't professional.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 13, 2015, 07:46:07 PM
Very unusual and interesting idea about bicycles and cryptocurrencies, but I like it.

It is very new and innovative concept. You just found yourselves a new investor with big capital and definitely longterm. I won't sell until atleast 800-1000 satoshi, so keep up the good job.

Also i`ll even buy more coins in the upcoming days if my other investments allow it, it should get pumped then pretty much Smiley
July 13, 2015, 06:27:23 PM
* BUY NOW - DE ROSA - PROTOS CARBON (shop price 3.999€) for only 4,999,999 CYC COINS!!!

* Valid till 07/31/2015.
* Shipment cost not included
* Directly deliverable from factory.

How is it possible that we can give this kind of services? We are directly in contact with the factory so there are no shop costs involved. Also as we are a team of cycling riders we have a nice discount when we order a big amount of new bikes. That is why this offer is only valid till 07/31/2015. Enjoy Cycling coin.
July 13, 2015, 01:49:37 PM
Funny thing is trex DOES ask for about 3 btc for a listing

I was already pretty happy that CYC would hit Bittrex so fast, but what didn't happen today can happen tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: