Pages:
Author

Topic: DagCoin: a cryptocurrency without blocks - page 3. (Read 70792 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Better is free of charge blockchain.
Activity: 42
i dont get it why you need to test new cryptoz? there is already bitcoins with which you can do well!
Activity: 104
Just watched dagcoin facebook site so sad... Same people were behind onecoin. 

If people would little google.. But no, just beliwing insane profit promises AGAIN.
Activity: 20
January 31, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
Good day. Is the project open source? I'd love to take a look at it and maybe contribute myself. Any link, please, prefer Github.
This whitepaper will serve you to know more...
https://iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 98
January 29, 2018, 01:14:06 PM
Good day. Is the project open source? I'd love to take a look at it and maybe contribute myself. Any link, please, prefer Github.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 11:45:53 AM
The magic behind any new cryptocurrency token is that since you can create money, you can set an incentive to confirm old transactions. So you can bootstrap your cryptocurrency.

When Bitcoin has no or very low subsidy, it will need a backlog of transactions to go forward. So the problem with DagCoin is bootstrapping. If you have an application where you can keep a flow of transactions going, you can make it work. Also you can add a subsidy to each transaction that has a very high PoW, and create an inflationary cryptocurrency whose price varies with electricity cost and inflates with Moore's law.
January 29, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

Any ideas?

Check peoples who are behind this coin. After that compare names onecoin members name  Grin.
After that tell eweryone what y noticed.
Activity: 140
January 29, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
This is a significant step forward
However, with a nonblock architecture, the system may reveal other shortcomings.
Confirmation of each transaction can make it expensive (for payers) and slow.
Any ideas?
January 29, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
It s a fake currency. Everything is copied after other coins that are said to be scam. Even those who promote this currency until recently promoted another coin that they say is the best. Check twice before invest.

Yaup.. Onecoin 2. Ewen same crew behind of this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 03:16:52 PM
I am not sure that crypocurrency without blocks are safe enough because blocks preveting hackers to steal your money... it sounds good but still need to make more work on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 26, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
I ponder even though how this can ever be rolled out because it literally needs the community to be energetic . if I wanna transact I want a person else to transact as well and verify my tx along with his tx. I wager I can also send a few more tx myself however that is no longer surely going to fly.

Well they are multi level marketing it to third world countries at the moment, so they can use it as a new currency. Do you know how much Western union charges for international transfer? It is around 40 dollars. That is like average wage in Cambodia. With something like Dagcoin, they could send money with relative ease and little cost. Crypto is not for making 10x profit, it is for making the world better place.

Third world countries need to be offered the lowest expenses possible because they are not like what US can afford. What matters in this is that, cryptos provide great help for them. For instance, the western union you have mentioned really charges a lot. But through digital currencies, it is so affordable to live now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 26, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
Very interesting. I'm coding a very similar system right now. 80% is already done.

That's better than mine, only got about 30 lines of code and it's shot temp code for now but i seem to have something not
really connected with my code but key exchange that's nagging me in the back of the head and I cannot clear it.

it's like we are watching one hand and forgetting what the other hand is doing with the digits

I need to look at atomic  transactions across servers but just hit fog when trying to think
Activity: 3
January 26, 2018, 06:20:52 PM
It s a fake currency. Everything is copied after other coins that are said to be scam. Even those who promote this currency until recently promoted another coin that they say is the best. Check twice before invest.
Activity: 296
January 24, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
I ponder even though how this can ever be rolled out because it literally needs the community to be energetic . if I wanna transact I want a person else to transact as well and verify my tx along with his tx. I wager I can also send a few more tx myself however that is no longer surely going to fly.

Well they are multi level marketing it to third world countries at the moment, so they can use it as a new currency. Do you know how much Western union charges for international transfer? It is around 40 dollars. That is like average wage in Cambodia. With something like Dagcoin, they could send money with relative ease and little cost. Crypto is not for making 10x profit, it is for making the world better place.
Activity: 2
January 22, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
 Wink excited by this idea. Sound like new definition for crypto currency world
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
January 20, 2018, 12:16:52 AM
Great. Just advertising for many users will speed up the speed of IOTA. It is in contrast with the blockchain bitcoin, ETH ...
January 18, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
The price on the internal market is now 1.79$

Where is this internal market and where can I see ICO info?

https://daguniversity.com/en/registration/1358914

What's this affiliate link has to do with the question asked?

Only way to see the info is to register. Dont have to use affiliate link.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
January 17, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

What's this affiliate link has to do with the question asked?
January 07, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
January 06, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: