Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥�� [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡� Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT - page 11. (Read 50902 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 11
I think there are some crypto projects out there that are stake pools exclusively? or masternode hosts? maybe there could be some sort of collaboration... masternodes get a bad rep as it is.... O.0
what do you mean? uplexa soon will join the new mining system and we have for sure all that in necessary to do good...
For sure I like uplexa i already have 2M so ill be starting a node but masternodes carry a lot of bad connotations from other projects using them in scammy ways or not being profitable as intended which sees people abandon them.
We are separate in the sense that Uplexa nodes are called utility node instead of masternodes which is more direct and to the point plus if we can make a node easy to set up with a preinstalled Pi that would be gamechanger.

Another idea could be a downloadable file with a linux OS and node for Uplexa, that could be put into any harddrive and installed on any elcheapo low core pc, just connect to the internet and update a few settings, now that AMD and intel are churning out rediculous core pcs there will be lots of cheap low performance pcs on the market...
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
that'd be awesome i'd love that so much just ready to start up you're own node with barely any experience. also it'd cost like $500-1000 to actually sell

And with the price action that's going on right now, the utility nodes are getting cheaper and cheaper. Now is a good time to buy in, right before the halving on November 1st. Prices are a bargain right now!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
to finally realize that I had no backup of my wallet.dat, and I'd sent some collaterals to a few addresses for which I didn't have the privkeys

See, Imagine you'd have to set up a utility node when you don't even know all those words in the first place. That's (almost) the state I am in right now. Bring on the quality tutorials, including
the shopping lists, links etc. Or indeed have a prepared one klick- one buy Pi that you just need to power up, cause I think that's the way to have some proper adoption.

Sounds like an awesome idea! Building a "uPlexa-node-ready-Pi" machine, with a custom box design eventually, pre-filled with 2M upx, ready-to-buy!

I'm not kidding, some other projects are doing this, and they meet a certain success...

that'd be awesome i'd love that so much just ready to start up you're own node with barely any experience. also it'd cost like $500-1000 to actually sell

Very good idea tho
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
ahah this crazy dev even found the time to code a discord bot...!!

So now it's faucet / lottery / tipping frenzy on the discord Cheesy

5 upx every 16 hours for free, let's hope it won't attract too many beggars/dumpers

Yep, I got 10 UPX richer already Cheesy But it is a nice start. Especially if you contribute somehow to Uplexa,
someone might slap you with a few grand of UPX.
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
ahah this crazy dev even found the time to code a discord bot...!!

So now it's faucet / lottery / tipping frenzy on the discord Cheesy

5 upx every 16 hours for free, let's hope it won't attract too many beggars/dumpers
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think there are some crypto projects out there that are stake pools exclusively? or masternode hosts? maybe there could be some sort of collaboration... masternodes get a bad rep as it is.... O.0

I think so too, Idk about the masternode hosts. and i dont think that would work... also, to earn some free uplexa around 5 per day go to this discord https://discord.gg/Rsz5Rpm and do !take for some free coins!
Activity: 571
yeah is really a good idea the possibility to buy a preinstalled pi ready to use...
for start earn some UPX join the discord https://discord.gg/7at8Eyb
Yeah and a pre-installed pi to where you only have to transfer the 2M, for the people who do have those 2M allready.

And for the people just lurking here, get to discord and get yourself some free uplexa in the faucet or try your luck in the lottery to win a few hundreds (or thousands) UPX!
https://discord.gg/M3yy2H6
to finally realize that I had no backup of my wallet.dat, and I'd sent some collaterals to a few addresses for which I didn't have the privkeys

See, Imagine you'd have to set up a utility node when you don't even know all those words in the first place. That's (almost) the state I am in right now. Bring on the quality tutorials, including
the shopping lists, links etc. Or indeed have a prepared one klick- one buy Pi that you just need to power up, cause I think that's the way to have some proper adoption.

Sounds like an awesome idea! Building a "uPlexa-node-ready-Pi" machine, with a custom box design eventually, pre-filled with 2M upx, ready-to-buy!

I'm not kidding, some other projects are doing this, and they meet a certain success...
what do you mean? uplexa soon will join the new mining system and we have for sure all that in necessary to do good...

the simplicity is the key, i am only a fan and unfortunately i haven't the knoweldge for do this but with the right guide it can be easy to setup also for of us.

Yes, as everything else, the first time it seems difficult. Maybe we can then implement a test node network. There everybody can create a node for himself only with 10-15 coins, just to test how it works. Then he can implement a real one for the full price. Also, I'm sure Devs will add Linux, MAC and Windows versions of the node.

Then we can create 1-click scripts for popular VPS providers, where the node is created easily.
Plus the video tutorials proposed by Korifeetxs Smiley

ahah don't tell me, I remember setting up my first masternode... after ranting for hours and trying all sorts of different stuff (I was trying to setup the masternode on the same linux vps that was hosting the wallet..something i'm definitely not doing anymore Cheesy), I finally decided to format the damn vps and restart from scratch...to finally realize that I had no backup of my wallet.dat, and I'd sent some collaterals to a few addresses for which I didn't have the privkeys (I confused the masternode privkey with the address privkey...).

$400 worth of shitcoin lost, HEH
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
i can do an instructional video on how to set up vps with open host but itll be more steps etc im sure quantum leaper can give up his thoughts on vps setups to use. Vmware may have a free tier too but again more setup process.

I'll look into the vps thing, but I (and I guess many others) will be greatful for a quality instructional regarding node and vps set-up in regards to UPX.
Where can we find yours when they come available?
Hi ! I'm sure QL will post something when announcing the launch of the Utility Nodes Wink He or some kind community member.
I'm just hoping the Team will find a way to avoid the usual hassle about setting up masternodes - or eventually launch some one-click hosting service simultaneously with the UN launch! that might be a smart move, and definitely a giant step towards non-tech-savvy people. Let's not forget that those people are the future of crypto...

In the meantime, no need to stress out about this, if the "IoT principle" is applied, one should be able to host a node on a raspi or some small-cheap vps as well.

This would be amazing the only issue is trust nide hosting gets scary because one host can potentially access plenty of coins. If uplexa themselves did it that would be amazing but then the cost would be huge to host a seperate node for each person who may wish to host one plus offer some sort of security guarantee. But it would be a welcome departure from everyother crypto project that makes it soo soo hard lol it would scare noobs away for sure even if there are instructionals

Yes, as everything else, the first time it seems difficult. Maybe we can then implement a test node network. There everybody can create a node for himself only with 10-15 coins, just to test how it works. Then he can implement a real one for the full price. Also, I'm sure Devs will add Linux, MAC and Windows versions of the node.

Then we can create 1-click scripts for popular VPS providers, where the node is created easily.
Plus the video tutorials proposed by Korifeetxs Smiley
i can do an instructional video on how to set up vps with open host but itll be more steps etc im sure quantum leaper can give up his thoughts on vps setups to use. Vmware may have a free tier too but again more setup process.

I'll look into the vps thing, but I (and I guess many others) will be greatful for a quality instructional regarding node and vps set-up in regards to UPX.

I will probably start making videos in the next month and i dont know i gues i could just start a new Uplexa content only chanel even if it has a few videos if its called uplexa something itll be found easier on youtube

great idea, for the most of people is better see how than read and any content can help to growth the audience...

I will probably start making videos in the next month and i dont know i gues i could just start a new Uplexa content only chanel even if it has a few videos if its called uplexa something itll be found easier on youtube

Hi ! I'm sure QL will post something when announcing the launch of the Utility Nodes Wink He or some kind community member.
I'm just hoping the Team will find a way to avoid the usual hassle about setting up masternodes - or eventually launch some one-click hosting service simultaneously with the UN launch! that might be a smart move, and definitely a giant step towards non-tech-savvy people. Let's not forget that those people are the future of crypto...

In the meantime, no need to stress out about this, if the "IoT principle" is applied, one should be able to host a node on a raspi or some small-cheap vps as well.

This would be amazing the only issue is trust nide hosting gets scary because one host can potentially access plenty of coins. If uplexa themselves did it that would be amazing but then the cost would be huge to host a seperate node for each person who may wish to host one plus offer some sort of security guarantee. But it would be a welcome departure from everyother crypto project that makes it soo soo hard lol it would scare noobs away for sure even if there are instructionals
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 3
🔥 VOTE for uPlexa to be Listed on CryptoCurrencyCheckout.com 🔥
As some of you know, eCommerce is and will be a huge deal going forward with uPlexa. We have been given the opportunity as a community to show some love in order to  get voted onto CryptoCurrencyCheckout.com so users may instantly accept payments on Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and other platforms without any setup whatsoever!

https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/vote

Pages:
Jump to: