Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥�� [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡� Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT - page 45. (Read 50859 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I have a nice suggestion for the team. Since this is an IoT mining coin,
why not think of a bounty for best uPlexa mining software for
a certain device type. Let's say Android phones/tablets.

Or it could be IoT fridges, TV Boxes, etc.
It must be: 1. Open sorce, 2. shared for free with uPlexa users.

What do you say?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello, we've noticed your coin isn't traded on exchanges that require security declarations. We are running a free entry raffle this week where we will produce a declaration at no financial cost to the project. To enter, please visit our website at https://notasecurity.net and submit the necessary information in the raffle entry form at the bottom of the page. The drawing will take place December 16th and the winner will be notified by the contact information provided on the raffle entry form.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
@tybiboune, it's not an exchange, but appears to be a company that makes declarations for coins being a security. According to their site Binance, Bittrex and other exchanges need a declaration like that to be able to add a coin to their exchange. I have no idea which coins use these kind of companies for there declaration, but being carefull never hurts in these cases..
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
Hi! unfortunately there are maaaaaaaaany exchanges out there, and most of them are just pure scam, or they're too "small" to bring any volume.
Could you please tell us more about your exchange? Number of members, number of coins, daily volume (for the biggest pair, the smallest too and an "average")...
Project Teams have to be very careful in this sphere... (But I'm sure that uPlexa Team is very aware and careful for this matter Smiley )

Hello, we've noticed your coin isn't traded on exchanges that require security declarations. We are running a free entry raffle this week where we will produce a declaration at no financial cost to the project. To enter, please visit our website at https://notasecurity.net and submit the necessary information in the raffle entry form at the bottom of the page. The drawing will take place December 16th and the winner will be notified by the contact information provided on the raffle entry form.
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 3

Thanks, we'll look into it.
copper member
For anyone interested in mining, my farm is made up predominantly of 2660 0's and 2650 v2's (E5's).
I thought I'd post the optimum hash rates and configs for XMRig for these (plus two other laptop based procs I have).

Might come in useful if everyone can share their best configs as well!

i5-7300U - 630H/s
Config: 2 threads, low power mode 1, affine to CPU 0,2 (Windows)

i7-8550U - 1600H/s
Config: 4 threads, low power mode 1, affine to CPU 0,2,4,6 (Windows)

E5-2660 0 - 2550H/s
Config: 16 threads, low power mode 1, affine to CPU false (Ubuntu)

E5-2650 v2 - 2900H/s

These are all with Huge Pages enabled and CPU max set to 99%.
I'll try and set something more official up so everyone can contribute.

You can add Ryzen 1700 @3.6Ghz - 3970H/s  "max-cpu-usage": 80 "huge-pages": true,
    "hw-aes": null  "cpu-affinity": null, using 14 out of 16 threads (2 left for browsing).
Running at 1.112V=64W

You fellas are killing it. Thank you for your continued efforts and support! Excited to see your configuration optimization website @neqniox
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
can i mine uPlexa by srbminer 1.7.2 ?
No. Now you can mine UPX only with XMRig-UPX miner (https://github.com/uPlexa/xmrig-upx-bins/releases) because UPX uses specific algo "cn-upx".

That's CPU miner. How can I mine with GPU? Plz help!
i think the gpu miner is not launch yet, for now its only cpu miner
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
For anyone interested in mining, my farm is made up predominantly of 2660 0's and 2650 v2's (E5's).
I thought I'd post the optimum hash rates and configs for XMRig for these (plus two other laptop based procs I have).

i5-7300U - 630H/s

i7-8550U - 1600H/s

E5-2660 0 - 2550H/s

E5-2650 v2 - 2900H/s

You can add Ryzen 1700 @3.6Ghz - 3970H/s  "max-cpu-usage": 80 "huge-pages": true,
    "hw-aes": null  "cpu-affinity": null, using 14 out of 16 threads (2 left for browsing).
Running at 1.112V=64W

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

i5-7300U - 630H/s

i7-8550U - 1600H/s

E5-2660 0 - 2550H/s

E5-2650 v2 - 2900H/s

A big shout out to you mate, you are one of the top supporters and people associated with this project that I know.
For anyone not on our Discord, @neqniox is going to contribute even more to our community and help all miners our with stats, advise and support (experiences) from miners to new and experienced miners joining us for the first time - in a really cool package. Watch this space for his announcement.
As for the project, I cannot be more proud to be a part of this thriving community uPlexa has, and call myself a contributing member of said community. The future not only looks great, I guess it will surpass even the most optimistic expectations.
A projects strength is its community and support - We are strong.
Activity: 85

i5-7300U - 630H/s

i7-8550U - 1600H/s

E5-2660 0 - 2550H/s

E5-2650 v2 - 2900H/s

Activity: 313
Merit: 8
Hi! well, for now you can't mine with GPU, as the xmrig miner has been specifically modified for uPlexa... I suppose that someone will, at some point, write a re-modified UPX-xmrig that will use GPUs, but the initial purpose of the project is to mine on ALL (or as many), existing and to come, IoT devices... So I assume that the goal is to make mining accessible to anyone. GPUs can be expensive and quite specific.

But once again, the source code has been released, so some dev will surely try to GPU-ize it in the incoming weeks.
For now, you can enjoy easy and accessible mining on your CPU! Smiley

No. Now you can mine UPX only with XMRig-UPX miner (https://github.com/uPlexa/xmrig-upx-bins/releases) because UPX uses specific algo "cn-upx".

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Bounties mentioned that 7% of premined will be used for bounties.
Premine Amount: 7% (For infrastructure, bounties, airdrops, exchanges, partnerships, and team growth)
Will promotions be really opened in the first quarter of 2019 (as the roadmap shown)?
Activity: 21
Uplexa CPU mining is very easy (still) for a small fish like me. In discord the support devs are very active and willing to help setting up your rig.
We need a much larger community for the project, because support is everything. Go get some Uplexa yourself through mining and be part of The community of IOT.

Korifeetxs, We intend to keep it easy for the small fish. Thats the point  Wink Thanks for the support!
...and to all you bounty hunters who missed it, check out the uPlexa mega bounty program on this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082311.new#new

https://uplexa.com/
copper member
Bounties mentioned that 7% of premined will be used for bounties.
Premine Amount: 7% (For infrastructure, bounties, airdrops, exchanges, partnerships, and team growth)
Will promotions be really opened in the first quarter of 2019 (as the roadmap shown)?

Which promotions are you referring to?
We have launched our MegaBounty thread, and will be focusing on mass marketing starting late next month.

Cheers!
Activity: 83
Uplexa CPU mining is very easy (still) for a small fish like me. In discord the support devs are very active and willing to help setting up your rig.
We need a much larger community for the project, because support is everything. Go get some Uplexa yourself through mining and be part of The community of IOT.
Activity: 588
List of uPlexa mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/uplexa
Activity: 3

Activity: 21

Click the link above and be redirected to the official uPlexa mega bounty post. There you will find multiple bounty programs for developers and enthusiasts alike. Come check it out and begin earning uPlexa.
Pages:
Jump to: