Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading experience - page 12. (Read 3494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 21, 2018, 09:40:23 AM
a good experience for beginners who want to trade cryptocurrency, and the most important thing is how to hold back emotionally in trading, because if you can't control your emotions then everything will run out and make new traders afraid to trade again, I add to beginners to you must be know money management for in order to get maximum benefits and have a little risk of loss
Emotional control is the most important component to be able to manifest ourselves in getting a comfortable situation in trading. With good emotional control, we have the opportunity to take the right momentum. When we fail to control emotions, we will get closer to panic and this will make us fail and eventually make us lose. right consequences when someone tries to achieve success in trading.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
a good experience for beginners who want to trade cryptocurrency, and the most important thing is how to hold back emotionally in trading, because if you can't control your emotions then everything will run out and make new traders afraid to trade again, I add to beginners to you must be know money management for in order to get maximum benefits and have a little risk of loss
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 07:24:43 AM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
I do not really think it is a good idea to become a day trader when you seem to be so new in this market, I know that it's very exciting to think about making money by just watching the charts all day, but without a doubt day trading is the most difficult way to earn money in the market and it's something that only those that have a lot of experience and have made a lot of profits should try.
Agree with many here. It is very difficult for beginners to trade and there is a big risk to lose everything. and even more so now in such a red market. As for me, so now you need to buy fundamental coins and hold. As for signals, I personally do not trust
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
Daily trading is good but its kinda risky also, why? because you can lose your money on a daily basis it is not always what you wanted before trading it gets harder because of increasing number of trader which causes the price movement. In order to fully maximize your trading profit, i would suggest just to invest on quite older ones and never trust newly list coins.

Some newly listed coins are also good. When they get listed on a big exchange like Binance their price usually jump 5-10 times.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
It's Ok to take some profit now daily because lots of altcoins and tokens ico getting drop's its price even the project looks good but im buying only coins in a low price and start to hold it for a long term.
Daily trading is good but its kinda risky also, why? because you can lose your money on a daily basis it is not always what you wanted before trading it gets harder because of increasing number of trader which causes the price movement. In order to fully maximize your trading profit, i would suggest just to invest on quite older ones and never trust newly list coins.
September 21, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
I do not really think it is a good idea to become a day trader when you seem to be so new in this market, I know that it's very exciting to think about making money by just watching the charts all day, but without a doubt day trading is the most difficult way to earn money in the market and it's something that only those that have a lot of experience and have made a lot of profits should try.

Who said I'm new in trading, seems like you did not check the group either Smiley Worth a try, you'll learn a lot of things!
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
Thank you for your recommendation, since I am not that adept in trading yet, I've
been searching for some great channels to help me in my trades. Will check this out!
We are new, should learn frequently, and should not blame anything, I'm just like you are new to this market and are now also involved in signature campaigns.
If you have trading experience then you will proceed for further success in it and may be able to diversify into many coins so that you will be having more trading sources and the outcome will be better. On the other hand if you have only one trading source then it may result in loss if you make some mistake but this will recover your loss if you have trading with multiple sources.
Diversion into many trading sources is good option but not the better for every one cause a newbie in crypto currency trading will definitely loose his fund if have many trading sources cause it yet to know how to handle a coin. Therefore, the things is newbie should try bitcoin trading first or use bit trading if want to have many trading source.
Trying bitcoin is a good trading experience for beginners, but you have to run with a small amount and also have to always focus on daily trading, because it will be used as a good experience and certainly if you have daily trading experience will give you big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 20, 2018, 01:13:22 AM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
There's no harm in joining a discord as long as it's not required to pay or something like that, according to a group like this it is very helpful for new traders who don't know where to study. besides the sign that you get from the community you also have to hone your skills regarding trading on your way, my experience of getting 1-3% in the daily trade is quite easy but you can also lose 1-3% easily.
There is certainly no harm, but there is a huge harm in joining just following basically what is being posted by someone if you do not have the knowledge to be able to make decisions yourself. I know a lot of people always want the easy way out but in reality there is no easy way out and the only thing you can do is to find a way to learn, make sure you have the great knowledge to make a decision that even if you have to follow some channel for calls, you can know if it is a suitable one or not and what to do in case anything goes wrong.

I am trading almost everyday but not opening and closing same position within a day lol. Kidding apart, day trading is not a way to trade cryptos whereas positional way of trading like holding and then booking profit is the only way I do experience here in this crypto world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 01:09:29 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 18, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
It's Ok to take some profit now daily because lots of altcoins and tokens ico getting drop's its price even the project looks good but im buying only coins in a low price and start to hold it for a long term.
September 18, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
1-3 percent daily is still a big profit, but unlike many others who wish to make 10% or more daily, this topic have some sense. I will check this group in next few weeks, I already follow dozen of them. I use this groups to check my predictions, to verify them. I look for similar predictions, and to find new and interesting trades. It`s good to follow more than one group, in that way you are always checking others and yourself, it`s good for beginners and for seniors, you can always check yourself, or you can see some good tip. People, especially people from here, should practice short term trading, but always to have some coins on holding, why to miss a chance to make a profit on daily basis, why to miss a chance to buy something cheap today and earn a lot in few years? Big guys are doing like that, in more things you have your fingers in, more secure you are and less chances to miss something good.

Come and check it out, compare it to your other groups and see the difference by yourself. You'll be surprised with what you see. If you have any questions am more than happy to answer them!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
September 18, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
Thank you for your recommendation, since I am not that adept in trading yet, I've
been searching for some great channels to help me in my trades. Will check this out!
We are new, should learn frequently, and should not blame anything, I'm just like you are new to this market and are now also involved in signature campaigns.
If you have trading experience then you will proceed for further success in it and may be able to diversify into many coins so that you will be having more trading sources and the outcome will be better. On the other hand if you have only one trading source then it may result in loss if you make some mistake but this will recover your loss if you have trading with multiple sources.
Diversion into many trading sources is good option but not the better for every one cause a newbie in crypto currency trading will definitely loose his fund if have many trading sources cause it yet to know how to handle a coin. Therefore, the things is newbie should try bitcoin trading first or use bit trading if want to have many trading source.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 18, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
your experience really helps other traders to make a profit but I personally still fear to do dayly trading in many altcoins, I only do some short-term trading in some altcoins that have fast value movements

1-3 percent daily is still a big profit, but unlike many others who wish to make 10% or more daily, this topic have some sense. I will check this group in next few weeks, I already follow dozen of them. I use this groups to check my predictions, to verify them. I look for similar predictions, and to find new and interesting trades. It`s good to follow more than one group, in that way you are always checking others and yourself, it`s good for beginners and for seniors, you can always check yourself, or you can see some good tip. People, especially people from here, should practice short term trading, but always to have some coins on holding, why to miss a chance to make a profit on daily basis, why to miss a chance to buy something cheap today and earn a lot in few years? Big guys are doing like that, in more things you have your fingers in, more secure you are and less chances to miss something good.

been in a couple of similar free groups

indeed helpful in terms trading starters, a lot of reading stuffs and trading strategies

some downside is that the calls usually not a guaranteed to be hit

So instead of relying with them, develop your own trading style

Some are offering paid service for a calls, but I don't bite them usually and prefer to discover trading targets in my own

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 18, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 18, 2018, 03:13:30 AM
Experience is needed for you to be able to invest into cryptocurrencies and make money from this market. However,  trading is a game of skills and investing is a game of knowledge and you cannot make good money without having the trading skills.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 18, 2018, 02:39:53 AM
There's no harm in joining a discord as long as it's not required to pay or something like that, according to a group like this it is very helpful for new traders who don't know where to study. besides the sign that you get from the community you also have to hone your skills regarding trading on your way, my experience of getting 1-3% in the daily trade is quite easy but you can also lose 1-3% easily.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 18, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
your experience really helps other traders to make a profit but I personally still fear to do dayly trading in many altcoins, I only do some short-term trading in some altcoins that have fast value movements

Activity: 114
September 17, 2018, 10:17:53 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 17, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
Our daily trading experience is really deep and we are looking forward to earning profits from today's market, so I think we should not be dealing on a daily basis, which is very risky.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 06:14:08 PM
Day trading is very difficult. it is time demanding and requires your absolute attention to observe the market and make the right wall to sell when the market is right to sell
Pages:
Jump to: