Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading experience - page 10. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 09:08:18 PM
Day trading is not an easy job like swing trading as it includes no of trades to be done within a day. Also, day trading using candlesticks pattern in cryptocurrency market is similar to forex day trading because it's a 24-hour market comparing to stock exchanges where it is opened only for few hours a day. You just need a good grip on day trading skills along with a good day trading strategy and Strong money management techniques that's it, you can make a plan and execute it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
September 27, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Yes, this will be perfect for new comers. Because I got 5-10% profit in daily basis. So,it is possible to make more money by doing trade. But for everything, need more knowledge about crypto and trading.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 27, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
Daily trading can be very tiring because you have to stare at your desktop or monitor to check the price from time to time. If you missed the bus stop you missed your opportunity to Buy or Sell at a good price. In daily trading, your target needs to be reasonable, do not expect 30% profits in a day, you might end up holding your coin a little bit longer than expected. If you plan to Buy, get those that are on Red, they have more chances to turn to Green than those who are already in Green and continue to go up.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 27, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
Daily trading that I have experienced I have been able to get a lot of profit from yesterday's XRP price movement, I was able to get more than $ 2000 profit by using trading capital of as much as $ 5000 I think that is a miracle that is extraordinary because it can get that much profit by doing daily trading.
You are probably so lucky and rewarded for holding XRP which having a long days in decline. Everyone get surprise and not expecting to have such huge inclining trend. I've been happy also that all my efforts and patience of waiting have been rewarded, and I've never think of selling it cause if it happen, it is totally my big regrets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Everyday it's a good day for me intering in trading if you have a great opportunity to buy some good conditions of altcoins or tokens for great profit you will see.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 05:37:48 PM
In my opinion, we should not trade every day because it is risky for us, however, if we have experience, knowledge, the investment by day will bring great income value.
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
Daily trading is the first thing you have to keep track of the price constantly and continuously, sell at a profit, do not wait and expect the price to rise, especially the market today will be very difficult for them.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Daily trading that I have experienced I have been able to get a lot of profit from yesterday's XRP price movement, I was able to get more than $ 2000 profit by using trading capital of as much as $ 5000 I think that is a miracle that is extraordinary because it can get that much profit by doing daily trading.

XRP made several run-ups, and you're lucky to catch one of them and make profit, anyway it is a high risk and you should be very cautious and always protect yourself with a stop loss.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
Activity: 43
September 27, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
Hello everyone!
I have recently entered the crypto market and joined CEX (https://cex.io/) by recommendation. Has someone tried this platform? If so, could you please share your experience? Any suggestions would be appreciated as well!
Activity: 86
September 27, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.

Thanks a lot! I've been searching for something like that long enough.
Agree, if one has only entered crypto trading, it's better to start with small trades. In this case there is no use in making a rush.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 27, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
Thank you for your recommendation, since I am not that adept in trading yet, I've
been searching for some great channels to help me in my trades. Will check this out!
We are new, should learn frequently, and should not blame anything, I'm just like you are new to this market and are now also involved in signature campaigns.
If you have trading experience then you will proceed for further success in it and may be able to diversify into many coins so that you will be having more trading sources and the outcome will be better. On the other hand if you have only one trading source then it may result in loss if you make some mistake but this will recover your loss if you have trading with multiple sources.
Diversion into many trading sources is good option but not the better for every one cause a newbie in crypto currency trading will definitely loose his fund if have many trading sources cause it yet to know how to handle a coin. Therefore, the things is newbie should try bitcoin trading first or use bit trading if want to have many trading source.
Trying bitcoin is a good trading experience for beginners, but you have to run with a small amount and also have to always focus on daily trading, because it will be used as a good experience and certainly if you have daily trading experience will give you big profits.
It is indeed a very good trading experience for beginners and there is certainly no doubt about that, but at the same time, it could be a bad experience for some since they do not get to do the needful before entering the trading world. The essence of trading is to make profit off what you are doing and there is no way you can make such profit without at least knowing what you are doing, and as long as you are good at what you do, that is what makes the experience exciting.
September 26, 2018, 04:07:04 PM
People lose big money because they do not even understand the importance of using stop loss in a trade. Come to think of it though, how will someone who is totally and absolutely ignorant of what they are doing even be able to understand how to make use of a stop loss to make a good trade.
People these days are always in a haste to want to make money and that makes them rush the process of learning, practising and trying as much as possible to be able to do things right before taking the real step. Someone who is just entering the market blindly in most cases, will always buy at the wrong positions, sell wrongly and never make use of stop loss, because they are ignorant.

Exactly my point!
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
Today's trading is difficult, so I recommend you engage in holdings, do not trade under very risky days and be able to lose big capital.

How can you loose big money if you protect yourself with a 1% stop loss?
People lose big money because they do not even understand the importance of using stop loss in a trade. Come to think of it though, how will someone who is totally and absolutely ignorant of what they are doing even be able to understand how to make use of a stop loss to make a good trade.
People these days are always in a haste to want to make money and that makes them rush the process of learning, practising and trying as much as possible to be able to do things right before taking the real step. Someone who is just entering the market blindly in most cases, will always buy at the wrong positions, sell wrongly and never make use of stop loss, because they are ignorant.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 26, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
seems like you did not check the group either Smiley Worth a try, you'll learn a lot of things!
I have never been a fan of trying to copy others before making a trade, as I do always believe in trying to do my own thing, but it is something that is worth checking out. In trading, we all learn everyday one way or the other and in that case, you can build on your own experience and get to know how to do things better over time.

Absolutely, one cannot say there is always going to be a 100% successful trade but one way or the other, it is always better you have some clue before deciding to follow others when it comes to making decisions. Like most other people here, I am also preferring in just holding my coins rather than trying for daily some profits. Due to my day job, trading actively is not at all possible for me and simply buying and holding for months to years just getting me more than what I am earning from my job. Then why should I look for anything that is more riskier and more importantly not suitable for my schedule.
September 25, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
Trading is usually not recommended for newbies as they lose money too easily. For the experienced ones, their best bet is to stick with strategies. I'd like to know how to trade. Are there books, tutorials, courses that can teach one how to trade?

Come and join the community, you will learn a lot new information regarding day trading. You will be answered all your questions and more. The guys there are really friendly and helpful!
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
Trading is usually not recommended for newbies as they lose money too easily. For the experienced ones, their best bet is to stick with strategies. I'd like to know how to trade. Are there books, tutorials, courses that can teach one how to trade?
September 25, 2018, 04:45:21 PM
Today's trading is difficult, so I recommend you engage in holdings, do not trade under very risky days and be able to lose big capital.

How can you loose big money if you protect yourself with a 1% stop loss?
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
September 25, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
For a successful trading day, I think that the market trend is a very necessary thing for investors to grasp because it helps investors anticipate the market trend to get the best deal. Investing in cryptocurrency is never easy, so if you want to succeed you have to keep trying.
You can do things by having a simple plan and do execute it. These things might guide us and absolutely  helping to succeed. 
Yeah,  crypto investment is not easy as it have a strong volatility market but then,  you can anticipate these through planning ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: