Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading experience - page 7. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 19, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
Yes, this is true, take advantage, even a little, rather than wanting something big, but in the end our capital is trapped because prices in the market are unstable. With big capital, when you get the slightest profit every day it's very good, so if you do it over and over again, there will be many advantages even if it starts from a little to profit.
A little profit, but if it comes every day, I think that's a good thing. There are some people who don't always have a smooth plan, so instead of getting a profit they experience losses. If given two choices. Firstly, we get huge profits, but we also experience huge losses. Secondly, we never experience a loss, but the profits we get are very little. I think the dominant choice will fall in the second choice, because many people are more interested in stability.
Having a small profit but consistent is good, no one makes daily profit in trading so let's forget about that goal.
What we need is to stay realistic so we can always come up with a realistic approach in implementing our strategy to achieve our goal which is to be profitable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 17, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
Yes, this is true, take advantage, even a little, rather than wanting something big, but in the end our capital is trapped because prices in the market are unstable. With big capital, when you get the slightest profit every day it's very good, so if you do it over and over again, there will be many advantages even if it starts from a little to profit.
A little profit, but if it comes every day, I think that's a good thing. There are some people who don't always have a smooth plan, so instead of getting a profit they experience losses. If given two choices. Firstly, we get huge profits, but we also experience huge losses. Secondly, we never experience a loss, but the profits we get are very little. I think the dominant choice will fall in the second choice, because many people are more interested in stability.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
I find that day trading is only suitable for people with a lot of experience in trading. Beginners can not earn profit day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 16, 2018, 11:52:08 PM
It's not rational to trust trading decisions to anyone. Its need understand that, having such a resource, people can always abuse it for their own selfish purposes. For example is the banal pump of the coin they need. You can get acquainted with points of view, but trading on signals is the last thing.
And even if it's not rational there are a lot of people that are looking for something like that, and the reason is simple they do not want to make the effort to try to find good coins to invest by themselves, they know it's hard and they do not want to learn because they are too lazy, that is why they are depending on the information given by other people to try to earn money.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 05:12:55 PM
When you realize that the market is very low and there is no trading then you should hold your coins and not to trade for some time. When the market gives green signals, you can start then and try to give as much time as you can to avail this opportunity. Neither good times nor bad times remain for long, because this is cryptocurrency world and the situation can change anytime.

You can trade in bear market as well as in bull market, it doesn't matter really, you are day trading. You can make profit in any market. Come and join the community, you'll learn a lot of stuff. There's no need in holding and waiting, you can may money every day, and slowly compound interest will increase your stack significantly! Check it put it is free.
Activity: 36
October 11, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
although very little profit is not an important problem there are still advantages because many people lose their money and lose when the market is unstable like this
When you realize that the market is very low and there is no trading then you should hold your coins and not to trade for some time. When the market gives green signals, you can start then and try to give as much time as you can to avail this opportunity. Neither good times nor bad times remain for long, because this is cryptocurrency world and the situation can change anytime.
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
I didn't do it, I had a bad experience with daily trading.
this is risking all my money for a 2% profit. I think I'm too greedy so trading becomes difficult. no longer want to do it.
Well, I don't have that kind of experience either, because so far I've only been selling coins, and I rarely buy coins. well, so I might trade for a long time. however, of course trading daily will make a good profit if you get it, but every day you will be faced with risk.
Sometimes regret will strike in our face when we see the price arise the time you sell it. Usually, day trading requires a lot of time and focus to be able to really earn. It is good for some coins that weren't that established yet, a project that we weren't sure if we will be able to survive in this bear market.
You have a bad experience of daily trading means that you have no experience of daily trading. I admit that trading on daily basis is not easy and you will have to work hard and consistently. Your decisions will make you rich or poor. Right decision on the right time or wrong decision on the right time, right decision on the wrong time or wrong decision on the wrong time. This is the formula of making or losing money in daily trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:39:11 PM
New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.

Why don't you come  then and check it for yourself, it is absolutely free, and you will meet other day traders and discus your concerns. And then your opinion will change and you'll learn a ton of new stuff.
Yes it's true, that day trading is a real thing and many people do it. Day trading makes use of every situation that exists and even though the profits are few. Day Trading focuses on an advantage, day trading does not require large profits because the most important is the quantity of coins traded. For me the stability of the income earned every day will be far better than waiting a long time to get the big profits that could not be obtained. This is one of the strategies in trading, strategy also requires calm, patience and accuracy in seeing every momentum that exists.
October 08, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
My daily trading experience using a lot of capital, if I have a lot of capital I will make a profit by trading daily, trading daily I like very much and I often use daily trading

This is a nonsense.
October 07, 2018, 07:28:22 AM
New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.

Why don't you come  then and check it for yourself, it is absolutely free, and you will meet other day traders and discus your concerns. And then your opinion will change and you'll learn a ton of new stuff.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:27:45 AM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.

Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
October 07, 2018, 02:08:17 AM
although very little profit is not an important problem there are still advantages because many people lose their money and lose when the market is unstable like this
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
October 07, 2018, 01:51:36 AM
this is risking all my money for a 2% profit. I think I'm too greedy so trading becomes difficult. no longer want to do it.
Well, I don't have that kind of experience either, because so far I've only been selling coins, and I rarely buy coins. well, so I might trade for a long time. however, of course trading daily will make a good profit if you get it, but every day you will be faced with risk.
Sometimes regret will strike in our face when we see the price arise the time you sell it. Usually, day trading requires a lot of time and focus to be able to really earn. It is good for some coins that weren't that established yet, a project that we weren't sure if we will be able to survive in this bear market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
October 07, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
I totally agree with your end. Do not read too many books on how to trade smart, because it is only logical for the author. Everyone's strategy is different. Our failure and our modifications only make us feel reasonable and make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2018, 11:55:06 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 06, 2018, 08:55:14 PM
It sad to say that mostly there is more percentage of losing our money in daily trading than of a coin holder due to market volatility. I may say that,  isn't good for trading this time especially if there is no enough knowledge in trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
Others experience is good but as for me only you personal experience can affect you income, you can't listen to others opinion for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
It's not rational to trust trading decisions to anyone. Its need understand that, having such a resource, people can always abuse it for their own selfish purposes. For example is the banal pump of the coin they need. You can get acquainted with points of view, but trading on signals is the last thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
Daily trading experience is great thing to help many people to have a huge income.
From this you can surely support all finances you have but this job is very complicated and requires lots of skills and time in order to obtain those profits that you are want. Daily is for the creative persons.
This is why people day trade on the first place, because they see the great benefits that they can get out of that profession but the big problem is that many of the people that begin trading that way do not have the experience to profit from it, they do not have the discipline and they do not have the skills and when you take all of that into account that explains why very few are successful at day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: