Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading experience - page 6. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
I actually don't believe free calls because there's no "free cheese" actually, I think that only newbies can buy it.

Why don't you try it then and see that in fact these are free trading ranges and a great helpful community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:32:19 PM
I actually don't believe free calls because there's no "free cheese" actually, I think that only newbies can buy it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
It's so risky mate, listen to somebody in crypto is really risky, you should trust only yourself, learn how to trade, learn how to read charts and identify patterns, learn how to use indicators because at the end of the day, you are the only one will decide and no one to blame if you lost your funds.

The probability that the newbie can succeed in day trading and get at least 1-3% of profit daily is so small that you do not have to take this risks. Listen to the experienced traders and better hold.
copper member
Activity: 62
November 09, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
after 2years of experience I am still not able to make profits in day trading it takes too mush discipline to make money in day trading
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 08, 2018, 12:34:43 AM
Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
1-3% is really a huge number in the current market situation. You know, you can not earn 1-3% a day and maintain it for a month. Because our market is not good now and we can not determine its trend. I advise you to look more closely before starting the day trading. It is a very stressful job.
1-3% is good when it can be maintained every day. especially sometimes for the sake of these benefits we have to wait until at least 1 day later can benefit. if you are able to maintain that for 1 month it's been very good
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 07, 2018, 11:55:25 PM
I also started small in trading but always failed. I always lose and do emotional trade because i panic when i lose money and start making bad calls that's was when i have so little knowledge in trading. But now i learned from my mistake and studied trading basics, sometimes you need to experience trial and error in order to learn.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 11:33:22 PM
1-3% is really a huge number in the current market situation. You know, you can not earn 1-3% a day and maintain it for a month. Because our market is not good now and we can not determine its trend. I advise you to look more closely before starting the day trading. It is a very stressful job.
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 11:18:34 PM
It's so risky mate, listen to somebody in crypto is really risky, you should trust only yourself, learn how to trade, learn how to read charts and identify patterns, learn how to use indicators because at the end of the day, you are the only one will decide and no one to blame if you lost your funds.

It is usually risky for a newbie. If a guy has got some experience in trading, when he is ready to work for many hours per day and when he has a lot of time to do it, it is worth to try.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
November 05, 2018, 08:55:22 PM
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 05, 2018, 07:21:03 PM
good link, and maybe it can help people who want to read it. in trading cryptocurrency we really need to be able to understand ways to overcome emotional trading. and your suggestion is to start by doing small trades and making them calmer, that's a very good suggestion. thank you for the link that you shared.
November 05, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.

These are trading ranges, where is safe to buy and where it's ok to sell.
October 31, 2018, 07:07:27 PM
my experience when trading daily I can get very much profit and I use a lot of capital, I will also do daily trading when the cryptocurrency price movements in the market are crowded, when it is not crowded then I will not dare because the risk of getting stuck is too high .

Choose coins with volume bigger than 1000 btc.
Activity: 926
October 27, 2018, 06:49:45 AM
my experience when trading daily I can get very much profit and I use a lot of capital, I will also do daily trading when the cryptocurrency price movements in the market are crowded, when it is not crowded then I will not dare because the risk of getting stuck is too high .
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
Daily trading is too much risky than long term trading but daily trading is profitable too. Before starting daily trading at first you need to proper knowledge about trading and crypto market. I don't do daily trade because i think it will too much risky to all but if you have enough amount to do trade and afford losses then you do it and make profit. Best of luck.         
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
I find that day trading is only suitable for people with a lot of experience in trading. Beginners can not earn profit day.
This is one of the first things that you learn if you read or if you watch videos about trading, day trading is not for the novice, day trading is only an activity for those that are expert traders and yet there are many people that try to make money that way and as you may guess they lose their money since it is impossible to trade effectively in such short time frames.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
October 19, 2018, 04:35:43 AM
Transparent processing is very difficult, demanding and requires a lot of attention. The reason for this is that the price fluctuation that occurs during the day should be constantly monitored and that intensive information is needed to perform these procedures. There are so many details that need to be taken into account when performing daily operations, which unfortunately cannot continue in a way that the inexperienced person can achieve a permanent profit margin. In short, knowledge and experience accumulation is necessary to do these operations.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 19, 2018, 04:13:27 AM
I have a daily trading experience, I can get a lot of profit within one day but it is better after you get the profit out of the coin and as much as possible to not go into the coin again so you do not get losses and so you are not stuck in the price which is very expensive.
controlling lust is important so that we can benefit because now of course more and more projects are scam and we must be careful in following them
Indeed, it should be if we have already benefited a lot from being unable to desire to get a bigger thing back. because of course now more and more fraudulent projects and we must be careful
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
I find that day trading is only suitable for people with a lot of experience in trading. Beginners can not earn profit day.
Absolutely correct, daily deals are suitable for some people with long experience in the market, beginners should not, beginners should buy ETH or BTC to hold for long periods of time, so It is safe and can be beneficial to you initially. This is the motivation for you to learn and analyze for the next time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
I have a daily trading experience, I can get a lot of profit within one day but it is better after you get the profit out of the coin and as much as possible to not go into the coin again so you do not get losses and so you are not stuck in the price which is very expensive.
controlling lust is important so that we can benefit because now of course more and more projects are scam and we must be careful in following them
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: