Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading or Holding Cryptocurrency for long time - page 10. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
From day to day the situation is changing, so it is difficult to give any specific advice on the trading strategy. I think that in this situation there are coins that need a long term trade, and there are coins for daily trading. Each will choose for himself these coins, depending on the overall situation and the specific day's situation.
It also matters whether you have the skills in trading or not.Because if you have,then i think you can engage in day trading as this will give you an immediate profit but demands more risks.You can also buy potential coins and hold them for months or even years until you see big profits ahead of you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
It (obviously) depends on the cryptocurrency in question. If you are convinced that a coin will appreciate in value over time, why would you risk day trading it?  If you day trade, the short term fluctuations could ruin your profit if you don't know what you are doing. Even the most experienced traders suffer loses from time to time. Day trading is very close to gambling, especially if you don't know how to manage risks.

It is even more true if we are talking about the current market situation. Bitcoin has lost some value compared to the beginning of this year, but still IMO it's the perfect cryptocurrency to hold long time.

That's right. Also, it depends on what kind of time the person who is investing can offer in order to make his investments work out, whether its day trading or hodling. Each kind of investment has its own pros and cons, and an investor should really study every aspect before continuing to invest in either of the two. For day trading, one should have more time to invest to closely look at the market, being that that type of investment is the active approach. On the other hand, hodling, does not need that much time devoted in the market because it can sure be done while only checking out the market from time to time as it is the more passive approach.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
From day to day the situation is changing, so it is difficult to give any specific advice on the trading strategy. I think that in this situation there are coins that need a long term trade, and there are coins for daily trading. Each will choose for himself these coins, depending on the overall situation and the specific day's situation.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
trading is risky and if you have good knowledge and experience then you can do daily trading, but if you do not have good experience and knowledge it will be safer to keep holding and wait for the price to go up again
- I think we should not rely on experience or knowledge to determine whether we are suitable for day trading or hold for a long time because this market is becoming more harsh and it is gradually eliminating people with only old thoughts and no progress. So if we want to continue to make money, we need more flexibility in this market, instead of always thinking that we have no experience and skills, we choose to hold perhaps better, that only affects us, we need to combine both methods, adapted to the market, we will easily survive more
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.

HOLDING.
I have my portfolio devided into both longterm and short term. I watched them both over several months. Within a few weeks short term can win, but my longterm portfolio definitely outperform short term one when it comes to months + or years of investing.
Activity: 29
day trading can always be a good source of income if you know how to do it and not end up bag holding by overdoing it. for example you can always find some potential altcoin in this big market and then invest in it for half a day while it gets pumped and earn at least 30% profit for that day alone. but holding that same altcoin can simply mean not only losing the opportunity to sell on top but also losing money when the dump crashes its price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
Exact day trading is much better kept, you can see that at this point when the market is in a downtrend stage in the long run then the transaction is very difficult, can see that the bitcoin price is Constant volatility and ongoing adjustment, this is causing the price of altcoin is dropping very later so you hold will greatly damage especially if you hold long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
trading is risky and if you have good knowledge and experience then you can do daily trading, but if you do not have good experience and knowledge it will be safer to keep holding and wait for the price to go up again

I have a coin that I can trade for my daily life and also I have a coin that I want to hold for ling term, the coin I hold is the coin where I believe that I can earn huge profit if I hold it for long term  .
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I think to keep in mind the current market situation, daily transactions are a good option. As market volatility increases and decreases daily, it opens up opportunities for all traders to trade for a profit every day. I personally will only make daily purchases because there is still a good opportunity time.
I think if we want profit assurance we need to try both trading and holding for a long term. For me it is not really necessary to hold for a long term if we can earn at present. We are all looking for profit here, so then if we think we can earn enoughf to provide things that we badly needed, I think we don't need to hold for a long term.
Activity: 224
In my opinion, it is not advisable to trade on a daily basis because it is risky in the near future. It is possible that the price of BTC and altcoin will increase in the future. Therefore, it is reasonable to hold them for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Actually both are profitable if you do it in the right crypto, it's because not all crypto have good fluctuations so that the risk of losses is higher. Actually if in the crypto better to do daily trading, it's because the price is very volatile so it would be better if doing daily trading. Holding is also well done but not all crypto are suitable to hold, it's because not all crypto have good price developments, so if hold for long term the price can go down and difficult to ride. Only a few crypto are worth hold for a long time (such as bitcoin, ethereum, etc.). So this is everyone's choice. If I am, it's better to hold the potential crypto for a long time, bigger profits.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
if I think I want to get a lot of profit, for us prefer to trade, because we also will more easily get profit every day, because seeing bitcoin price every day grow better.
Trading is little risky investment but It depends on time period. Because day trading is a highly complicated so long term investment is the good for every investors. But all the peoples are expecting more profit so day traders are earn profit and beginners are loose the investment in Day trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think to keep in mind the current market situation, daily transactions are a good option. As market volatility increases and decreases daily, it opens up opportunities for all traders to trade for a profit every day. I personally will only make daily purchases because there is still a good opportunity time.
Activity: 129
if I think I want to get a lot of profit, for us prefer to trade, because we also will more easily get profit every day, because seeing bitcoin price every day grow better.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I'm thinking there's you need to choose off from your personality, if you love some risky part, you can go for trading, and if you love some stable part you can stick on with holding process.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
I think it all depends on yourself, because all the decisions are in your hands, but I am with my busy, I prefer to hodl and invest long-term.
For different people this is really different. Some like day trading for most of the times and some are interested in holding. Some are going for long term trading and some are so curious about investing. So different mindsets are combined and make a market where every aspect is equally be seen. Things are quite interested so don’t lose these shiny option.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Trading is more profitable, but also brings more risks. If you want to be save, HODL. If you want to try and trade your way to more BTC, that could be more profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Offcource trading activity is more profitable because we can doing buy low and sell high, and holding just speculation and we dont know when the price will be going up multiple times and give huge profit. Doing day trading or swing trading is much better to make more money from high volatility of crypto, because we use strategy and management of risk and money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
If you are referring to day trading or short term trading, it all depends on you as those balls down to the knowledge you have about trading. I am sure most traders would not really be bothering much about the current market considering how volatile it currently is and if you are actually considering short term at least, then you really want to be knowledgeable on how you can handle yourself in the market so you do not get screwed.

Most people have supported long term holding for maximum returns in various discussions. I am also suggesting you to follow holding for years to get big returns for your capital. But, you must be careful while choosing your coins otherwise simply holding them for years will not make you rich.
Pages:
Jump to: