Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading or Holding Cryptocurrency for long time - page 7. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I really hate daily trading, it's like a gambling that makes many people loss their money, I prefer like to trading if there is signal that come up, so I just wait and hold my coin unril the price rise.

Many people like it because it's interesting and you can make a lot of money, or lose it if you do it badly, but in the end I really don't have the time for it. I prefer holding and selling at the right time. Less stress and less time needed.
I also often choose the potential coin and keep it in the long term because it makes me feel less stressed and can spend more time with my family than just focusing on the charts. Investors should also have a clear plan to prevent the worst possible situations.

Yeah, what is the point in all of this if you spend all day long looking at charts and you neglect your family? There are more important things in life than chasing money.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
It depend on you,if you have a little fear to lose your capital in trading,you can choose the long time holding. But,if you want to have an short term earning profits,and willing to lose your capital,you can choose the daily trading. For me,i prefer to do a daily trading which it is one of good ideas when doing bitcoin activities.
Day trading is far better than just holding, because if you hold your coins for long time you will get profit after a long time but I you trade on daily basis you can make money daily or weekly because of the volatility in the price. The price is not stable and also not increasing consistently, changes occur on daily basis and that is the point for good traders.

I choose to trade daily,
because I am afraid to save in a long time, the price can change at any time, without notice, this danger
But if you want keep save, i hope you will get Best Price.
Many people bought bitcoin for $18000. They have lost thousands of dollars. Now they will have to wait for long time till the price reach to the above level again and they recover their deficits. Day trading may not good for them because they can lose the rest of their money. It is good to hold coins for some time. New investors have good chance to make money from trading.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
The crypto market still in a bad condition. Most of the coin's price are deep now. Though the Bitcoin is growing slightly, from yesterday to now, altcoins are facing a deep market again. So, it is the best time to buy altcoins.  When the crypto market goes down, stop trading, try to buy coins as much as you can and then HODL your assets. So, I Think in this situation, HODL will be a good decision.
I think that every person has their own choice, those people who have good experience in trading even having good investment for trading, they are taking more interest in short term investment, but those people who have lack of experience I think long term investment is too good for such people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
First of all cryptocurrency were introduced as a currency not as an investment tool. Due to high demand and huge fluctuations people want to have capital gain. But it is time to buy and hold because it already lost too much. Daily buy sell is not a good idea right now.
Both are good and a clever person will proceed for both because he may have eyes on getting more profit. Daily trading will also benefit quickly and long term will also benefit the most with huge profit so these two are in benefit.

A person if waits till high market of long term will waste his time if he is not busy in some activities so trading is better as a routine which will save our time and a benefit too after which later on we will have collected a lot of money till our long term profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
I think that at this time you should only trade and trading in the short term, although the market has seen very strong signs of recovery in the past few days, but can see that bitcoin prices are constantly being And this is the pump behavior of the barbarians. The market is only recovering in the short term, if you invest long-term you will certainly lose money when the shark discharge.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Daily trading is much more risky. The professional day trader and the professional gambler are doing the same thing. They wait for the odds to turn to their favor and then execute their trades and bets. They allocate more money to higher probability outcomes and less or no money to the lower probability ones
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
I really hate daily trading, it's like a gambling that makes many people loss their money, I prefer like to trading if there is signal that come up, so I just wait and hold my coin unril the price rise.

Many people like it because it's interesting and you can make a lot of money, or lose it if you do it badly, but in the end I really don't have the time for it. I prefer holding and selling at the right time. Less stress and less time needed.
I also often choose the potential coin and keep it in the long term because it makes me feel less stressed and can spend more time with my family than just focusing on the charts. Investors should also have a clear plan to prevent the worst possible situations.
Activity: 294
Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.
I firmly believe that at the moment you should not invest long-term in bitcoin or any other coin, you can see that from the moment of touching the $ 19800 mark, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and have dragged both Crypto market fell sharply. So, if you invest in the long run you will face a very high risk, I believe that you should only trade the day to be able to profit the most safely.
Activity: 202
I think that this time you should only trade the day, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, although in recent days bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly, but in the long run the price Bitcoin is still in the bearish trend in the long term so I believe you should not invest long term at this point will be very dangerous and risk will be very high.
Activity: 364
At the present time, I think you should only trade on bitcoin and should not invest long term and any coin. Although the market is uptrend in the short term, it can be seen that in the long term the price of bitcoin may decrease at any time and this will cause the price of altcoin to fall very deep. Therefore, you should only trade day and short-term investment.
Bitcoin will be good for long term investment, I don't see any reason for the decrease of bitcoin because I believe it should be grow over time. In this kind of situation that we are experiencing a very volatile market, I think holding for at least months is a good decision, don't trade if you can't stand for it.
exactly , the moment that every person wanted to happen the bitcoin price are very hard to predict and when the price are may have to pump again predict for this are rare to be. So we should and we have to take patience.
Activity: 56
long-term is good for a project like this because they can change whole market and their coins could grow significantly. Moreover, I think the first platforms that will solve multi-transaction problem will rule the ball. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
If you just look at investors historically day traders have never beat long term holders. Take Warren Buffet one of the most successful investors of all time. What does he do? He buys companies and holds them for a very long time. He DOES NOT day trade.

“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
Paul Samuelson
Activity: 112

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
for me in my opinion i prefer holding for long term because there's a good return after and less stress than day trading. but the profit will depending as well on the market performance . because sometimes market is so volatile and too hard to predict  but no need to worry because indeed long term is safe than doing day trading , and the advantages of it is you can build a new strategy on it incase when needed.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I think Both have almost the same opportunity to gain profit, for trading at least you use TA so that when trading you can estimate what to do buy or sell.
And for HOLD you should choose a coin that has a good reputation, let alone for long-term investment.
Activity: 742
If you want to start trading as a newbie so you must hold your altcoin for a long time. Day trading is very risky if you don’t have more knowledge about cryptocurrency trading so you never go to start day trading. In my opinion is newbie must behold his altcoin because it is a nice system to grow your own money but it takes a long time but it is more secure so holding is perfect for newbie trader.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
if you have a chance to trade a good coin in the market and earn some of it thru trading also, then it is better to do it while you will hold some of your earnings in trading but when the market is red it is better to hold.
Well I think if you are a good market observer, you would not trade day because the market is not very much good and the trading can never be perfect so the chances of earning money is not normally good in the down market.

However since we have a slow rise in the values of Bitcoin, we might be moving towards the economic perfection soon and this is the time you should hold your portfolio because selling or trading right now might not earn you as much as you might if you trade in boom.
Activity: 154
In this current market situation, its better to hold cryptocurrency for the long term in this market as short term strategy are not so good for this current situation. Buy the coins and hold. This has proven to be the best strategy in the world of cryptocurrency in my own opinion. Prices are at great discounts now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I hold some of the currencies very cheap and hold them for long time. Also trade those which have constant fluctuation, like Bitsend. It has constant fluctuation and with all the masternodes it definitely has a future.
Activity: 392
I would suggest to buy and hold for now.. The market still down good time to buy..  Just need patience though.. But personally i do both.. Im holding some and trade other asset also..
Pages:
Jump to: