Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trading or Holding Cryptocurrency for long time - page 9. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Both are equally essential for cryptocurrency investing we should day trade in the bull market and hold whenever possible
Yes both are good when in trading cryptocurrency. But, it is still depends on which crypto can gives you profit if you think it is good for long term with good project do long term. So you have to analyze the situation through your investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Both are equally essential for cryptocurrency investing we should day trade in the bull market and hold whenever possible
Activity: 112
Given the current situation on the crypto currency market, more long-term retention of all crypto currencies will be more productive and profitable. The main thing is to find a safe place for storage.

Ledger nano S my friend and you're set.
Activity: 98
Given the current situation on the crypto currency market, more long-term retention of all crypto currencies will be more productive and profitable. The main thing is to find a safe place for storage.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.

It rely upon you,if you have a little dread to lose your capital in trading,you can pick the long time holding. But,if you need to have a here and now procuring profits,and willing to lose your capital,you can pick the day by day exchanging. For me,i like to complete an every day exchanging which it is one of smart thoughts while doing bitcoin exercises
I think it all depends on our circumstances. it's good we hold the assets we have in a long time, like bitcoin, or ETH. well, now these two coins look very promising to be resistant in the long run. but, now so many are trading to get profit
Yes it is true that circumstances will determine how our decisions will be made. By looking at the situation then we will be able to determine the strategy and also how our next step. In the world of trading there will be no certainty, therefore we must see the circumstances and situations uptodate. Without precision then we will not get anything, the world of trading is indeed a system that we must understand well. Without analysis and also good science then we can not possibly face conditions that can change at any time. The world of trading is something that can not be said as an easy thing, it requires a sense of willingness and also a good science in order to produce satisfactory things.
Activity: 126
I kept my coins for a long time. Maybe the long coin I hold them will rise, so I always choose this option, the short term is very close and hard to earn high profits.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.

It rely upon you,if you have a little dread to lose your capital in trading,you can pick the long time holding. But,if you need to have a here and now procuring profits,and willing to lose your capital,you can pick the day by day exchanging. For me,i like to complete an every day exchanging which it is one of smart thoughts while doing bitcoin exercises
I think it all depends on our circumstances. it's good we hold the assets we have in a long time, like bitcoin, or ETH. well, now these two coins look very promising to be resistant in the long run. but, now so many are trading to get profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe that at this point you should only trade on bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to guess, after having continuously increased for several days in a row, bitcoin prices have started to fall Strong in today. I believe the bitcoin price will drop to the $ 7000 mark, so I believe you should not invest in long-term bitcoin and only short-term investment so you can reduce your risk and avoid losses.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
if you lose too much already hold it, never sell your coin, but if you loss like 10% below you can sell then buy at lower price or doing swing trade.
I choose to trade daily,
because I am afraid to save in a long time, the price can change at any time, without notice, this danger
But if you want keep save, i hope you will get Best Price.
Activity: 78
It depend on you,if you have a little fear to lose your capital in trading,you can choose the long time holding. But,if you want to have an short term earning profits,and willing to lose your capital,you can choose the daily trading. For me,i prefer to do a daily trading which it is one of good ideas when doing bitcoin activities.
Daily trading can earn a small profit daily unlike long time holders. But I think if you're an expert trader you can earn much more compared to long time holders. But for me having a regular job, I'll prefer holding crypto currency for a long time for better rewards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
If you are good in daily trading then go because you can earn money in just a short time but if you are not good in daily better be in holding because in holding, you have enough time to see whether the market is good or not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Daily trading and holding for long term, both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. I have meet some people that will argue that trading is the best way to earn and increase your profits so far you are good at it. While i have meet those that are in full time HODL for a long term and they have also made quite a lot with it. There are times when you will HODL and it will still lose it's value but it is mainly based on patience. While a single mistake in trading can take away your monthly profits. So it is a two way thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Day trading in the last few months was very difficult because of the market being constantly in red. I prefer holding but that's just my point of view.
i prefer to hold too. daily trading requires a lot of thought and time to observe the market movement and analyze it. and i do not have much time for that, so i prefer long-term trading
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

For me daily trading is good now for the price of the BTC is becoming good also in other coin hodling is the good one. It will depend on the coins that you hodl. To know if it is good to trade now or not, just always check the price in the market so if you invest in the cryptocurrency then the value of the coin gets high then you can trade it. Trading is the fastest way to make a big profit. Hodling is earning big profit too but you have to way for a long time to make the price of the crypto big. The desicion is upto you wheter you trade it or hodl it all what I said and what others have said it is just an opinion, you can take it or not.
Day trading in the last few months was very difficult because of the market being constantly in red. I prefer holding but that's just my point of view.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
The crypto market still in a bad condition. Most of the coin's price are deep now. Though the Bitcoin is growing slightly, from yesterday to now, altcoins are facing a deep market again. So, it is the best time to buy altcoins.  When the crypto market goes down, stop trading, try to buy coins as much as you can and then HODL your assets. So, I Think in this situation, HODL will be a good decision.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

If you have a good capital i think day trading today is a good way to earn money in daily bases but still risky i mostly recomend long term investments in trading all you have to do is invest amd watch it to grow slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: