Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily use of bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 42432 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 24, 2017, 01:11:31 PM
At the time I'm posting this using bitcoins for daily use can be a really big disaster as confirmation from past few days it taking more than 2 hours and also in my country there aren't any stores which accept bitcoin so I'll just save it in my wallet for now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 24, 2017, 12:54:17 PM
In my country, the bitcoin is not used too much in the exchange of real life products. It's rare, you know, at the moment, I only know one coffee store accepts bitcoin to be paid. In some countries, you must changes it to that country's currency for using.
I think it's good enough to use bitcoin in online - shops. But I hope oneday, when all the people know about bitcoin, we can use it in real life, that's good signal for our life.
Also I think we need to think about the possible consequences of using bitcoin for transactions on the physical world, if you want anonymity then most transactions like buying a coffee are out of the question since most of those places have cameras and could be used to identify you and link you to that address and any transaction coming from that address.
I think the main reason why bitcoin is created, is because of being an another currency who will serve as a back up from our primary money or fiat. Anonymity is not the main concern because you can still have that feature because not all the stores record your transactions between them, it doesn't matter if they have cameras or cctvs because still, they can't trace wherever you go by just using bitcoin address and also they can't tell who you are because in the stores, they are just concern for your money and not identity.
Not all the stores have cameras that is true but for someone looking for anonymity the risk is too high, since you don’t have the luxury of making any mistakes, the first mistake could be the one that ends your anonymity, personally I don’t care too much about that, but some may.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
February 24, 2017, 11:30:17 AM
Bitcoin has become a part of my life for many years and I have used it for many different purposes. Usually, Bitcoin helps me to buy some digital goods and trade with some people on the internet. In my country, there are still few shops accept Bitcoin but I still use it there to buy food and purchase something useful for myself. See what I can do with bitcoin, you guys will absolutely be astonished
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
February 24, 2017, 10:03:55 AM
usually when for payments, as it did not have to wait for such notification, each transaction once inside even though it's not yet approved a process of waiting, so well that the evidence that we already transfer payments to the wallet
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
February 24, 2017, 09:21:02 AM
I do not know why everyone thinks that Bitcoint transactions are very slow, I am using Bitcoin every few days and I do not wait much for the transaction to get confirmed. You just need to put a 'big' fee and it will be done in less than half an hour. And big isn't really big - you're just buying a coffee.

Actually they are indeed slow now a days as you can see how many transactions are unconfirmed yet : https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions but nevermind I am using them with high fees quite easily.

you seem to be a rich man. you're right, we can make quick transactions with high cost, however, it really is good to poor. we are private, I think that only big business can do as you
Well using Bitcoin as a daily purschaser is not appropriate because the transactions are really slow and it will not only affect you but also the business you are transacting your Bitcoin with, it affects their productivity as well as their earnings. Of course for people who does not value time than the pending transactions of Bitcoin payment is nothing just like me who does not monitor my wallet always.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 24, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
I do not know why everyone thinks that Bitcoint transactions are very slow, I am using Bitcoin every few days and I do not wait much for the transaction to get confirmed. You just need to put a 'big' fee and it will be done in less than half an hour. And big isn't really big - you're just buying a coffee.

Actually they are indeed slow now a days as you can see how many transactions are unconfirmed yet : https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions but nevermind I am using them with high fees quite easily.

you seem to be a rich man. you're right, we can make quick transactions with high cost, however, it really is good to poor. we are private, I think that only big business can do as you
Activity: 812
February 24, 2017, 08:57:23 AM
if you use Bitcoin in everyday life, when I think about it, we will have a Bitcoin payment cards, it will help us to carry out transactions in seconds. That would be a convenient thing. I really hope I get to experience it in my country. now, in some places already have such services, however, is not my country. I look forward to a better future of Bitcoin

Sure, if bitcoin have payment cards than definitely, payment will be pay in a second. But i also have no experience to paying with bitcoin into open market. Because in my country it has no. But with the passing time, when bitcoin too much popular in all over the world, especially where bitcoin can't use in open market, than sure bitcoin give us more facility to their users.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 24, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

Activity: 896
February 24, 2017, 08:34:51 AM
if you use Bitcoin in everyday life, when I think about it, we will have a Bitcoin payment cards, it will help us to carry out transactions in seconds. That would be a convenient thing. I really hope I get to experience it in my country. now, in some places already have such services, however, is not my country. I look forward to a better future of Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 24, 2017, 08:13:16 AM
i use bitcoin daily but the problem is transaction pending confirmation
hope bitcoin make it faster for confirmation each transaction  Smiley

I know these days the bitcoins tx fee is quite high and we all are facing this problem bad sadly i don't think any solution to be coming lately.
If the bitcoin price keep getting higher then it's worth for it's holders but not for tx fee.

i don't have any transaction fee problem so far , the confirmation also takes tiem not too long . it might the problem on your wallet provider? i used mycelium by the way , if you want just try it out. the current transaction fee are around 0.0001 to 0.0002 normally but it could takes more than that, no big deal for me using 0.0001 / 0.0002 for a lot of transaction i made daily.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 24, 2017, 08:00:23 AM
i use bitcoin daily but the problem is transaction pending confirmation
hope bitcoin make it faster for confirmation each transaction  Smiley

I know these days the bitcoins tx fee is quite high and we all are facing this problem bad sadly i don't think any solution to be coming lately.
If the bitcoin price keep getting higher then it's worth for it's holders but not for tx fee.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 24, 2017, 07:33:59 AM
Bitcoin shouldn't be used daily for now till the payment platform gets faster processing. Bitcoin withdrawals that convert to another currency is how most people are making the daily spending possible.
I don't know if that's a good way to go about it. Maybe the solution would come faster if there's a little more pressure.
I'm personally not really opposed to these spamming attacks, if that means more miners realise that accepting segwit is the way to go.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 24, 2017, 06:59:13 AM
That is where the problem is,You really do not want to spend more fees for transaction if you are really spending money for a coffee and with the price of bitcoin increasing nobody will be willing to shell out 1$ as transaction fees for a $5 coffee and that is where the problem comes.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2017, 06:36:35 AM
Bitcoin shouldn't be used daily for now till the payment platform gets faster processing. Bitcoin withdrawals that convert to another currency is how most people are making the daily spending possible.
Activity: 518
February 24, 2017, 04:56:17 AM
I am using bitcoins daily bust that is only for online purposes for say trading or gambling apart from that I don't find any place where I can use bitcoin especially for buying physical stuffs so if I have to use my bitcoins then I need to convert it to my local currency first and then spend.
I think very little people have the opportunity. And especially in those area where the users of bitcoin are more as compare to such area where the users of bitcoin are less. Actually in such area where the users of bitcoin are there the shopkeepers have good opportunity for selling their stuff using bitcoin and they can comparatively get some more profit.
Bitcoin can not be used worldwide now since there are still many people do not understand how to use Bitcoin appropriately. The lack of knowledge will lead us to a lot of issues with bitcoin. It has been only 8 years since bitcoin was created. Although the number of Bitcoin users is increasing day by day, there are only a few of them can avoid some trick with Bitcoin. For example, 90% of Bitcoin users in my country do not know what double spend is and what they can do with it. Therefore, they always believe that bitcoin have already been in there wallet although there is no confirmation
Activity: 700
February 24, 2017, 04:38:56 AM
I am using bitcoins daily bust that is only for online purposes for say trading or gambling apart from that I don't find any place where I can use bitcoin especially for buying physical stuffs so if I have to use my bitcoins then I need to convert it to my local currency first and then spend.
I think very little people have the opportunity. And especially in those area where the users of bitcoin are more as compare to such area where the users of bitcoin are less. Actually in such area where the users of bitcoin are there the shopkeepers have good opportunity for selling their stuff using bitcoin and they can comparatively get some more profit.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
February 23, 2017, 02:58:02 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 23, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
In my country, the bitcoin is not used too much in the exchange of real life products. It's rare, you know, at the moment, I only know one coffee store accepts bitcoin to be paid. In some countries, you must changes it to that country's currency for using.
I think it's good enough to use bitcoin in online - shops. But I hope oneday, when all the people know about bitcoin, we can use it in real life, that's good signal for our life.
Also I think we need to think about the possible consequences of using bitcoin for transactions on the physical world, if you want anonymity then most transactions like buying a coffee are out of the question since most of those places have cameras and could be used to identify you and link you to that address and any transaction coming from that address.
I think the main reason why bitcoin is created, is because of being an another currency who will serve as a back up from our primary money or fiat. Anonymity is not the main concern because you can still have that feature because not all the stores record your transactions between them, it doesn't matter if they have cameras or cctvs because still, they can't trace wherever you go by just using bitcoin address and also they can't tell who you are because in the stores, they are just concern for your money and not identity.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 23, 2017, 02:28:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
February 23, 2017, 02:12:46 PM
This thing can be truly happen if the stores whether it is big or small start using or adopting bitcoin as their another payment option. If stores or any kind of business will start accepting bitcoin to their lives then we can surely use bitcoin for daily basis and treat like a traditional kind of money.

This is one of what's supposed to be. The greater the number of shops accepting bitcoins, the more information people have. But there is one more important issue. People need to get their salaries as bitcoins. The real awareness will then begin.

It is not enough for the shops to accept bitcoins. People need to have a bitcoin to spend
I will also agree that shops and online stores accept bitcoin then it will be easy to use bitcoin on a daily basis in the real world. But no one will accept bitcoin as their salary. People are interested in Bitcoin, but they are not ready to accept here salary in Bitcoin. Because of the bictoin price. If the price is stable people can accept Bitcoin, but it's not stable and huge price fluctuation. Let's see in future, but I am not sure.

Pages:
Jump to: