Pages:
Author

Topic: Dangerous country - page 2. (Read 13799 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 09:02:29 AM
Probably Venezuela
Activity: 28
August 07, 2017, 09:02:02 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say Syria or North Korea.
August 07, 2017, 09:01:39 AM
Depends on your race, gender, political party, etc.
Activity: 24
August 07, 2017, 09:00:11 AM
The Bermuda Triangle.
Activity: 23
August 07, 2017, 08:59:46 AM
Somalia is war torn and no functioning government and the best occupation is Pirate.
August 07, 2017, 08:59:23 AM
Antarctica. That shit is gonna melt
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 05:14:11 PM
for what? this topic for what? Another peta lunatic? we eat animals everyday (except vegan) and there is nothing to discuss this issue. There is country which loves pigs and some eat pigs. There is country which loves dog and some eat dogs. Animals treat animals badly, too so why we can not treat animals the same as they are doing in the wild
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 25, 2017, 04:59:48 PM
Australia has won it's fame for dangerous animal's. No other country have been able to rival Australia know as the abode of every dangerous animal's like snakes and predatory animals. Australian waters are infested with sharks, stone fish and crocodiles . Australian is known to be home to octopuses, a very venomous animals whose bite courses paralysis and heart failure. Australia is also known to house the most dangerous spider with toxic venoms.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 22, 2017, 12:56:02 PM
Countries that speak american and russian. I think it's a dangerous country, why? Because the combat equipment they have is great and the science of war they are not in doubt.

Have you read the OP? We are discussing about which country can be most dangerous to the animals. I don't think that Russia and the United States will be included in that list, because in both of these nations there are tough legislation against animal cruelty. So the countries such as China and Vietnam will be the ones to shoulder the blame, IMO.
Activity: 410
July 22, 2017, 11:46:25 AM
Countries that speak american and russian. I think it's a dangerous country, why? Because the combat equipment they have is great and the science of war they are not in doubt.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 22, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
Syria is the most dangerous country in the world, where since 2011, more than 60,000 civilians died during clashes between civilians and rebels. The country is in a state of civil war, where both sides have long crossed the border of good and evil, using all available means to destroy the enemy.

60,000 is an under-count. A total of more than 300,000 people have died in Syria ever since the civil war started in 2011. And it is estimated that more than half of that number is civilians.
Activity: 35
July 22, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
How bout the USA with all the murdering going on?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 22, 2017, 10:22:36 AM
Which country is the most dangerous with regards to animals

I think that the most dangerous country doesnt really have a ranking or something. I think it really means that if via the news that we are hearing or the casualties it is a safe bet to say Syria as there is currently a war raging on it. But when it comes to potentialy dangerous then I would say China or North Korea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 22, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

With a hidden camera they filmed animals undergoing mistreatment.
They remove the skin of all still living and claim that it is to allow a clean cut. After throwing the carcasses into piles, still alive and for about 10 minutes the heart beats and eyes blink and the paws of the dogs shake. There is still one who raised his head and fixed his bloodied eyes straight for camera.

http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/

In my opinion they are the Asian countries, but as you requested one, I will say that it is China.

I have a dog that I love very much and I can't believe when I see the Chinese doing cruelties with the dogs
I also have a dog and I love her very much. I don't understand those people who scoff at the animals. Asians eat dogs!!! How can this be? I wish them to choke on the dog and die. I have these monsters do not believe people.
Not only dogs, cats, but they also eat cats. I can't understand, then the docile animals how they would like to eat. Always amazing cruel, in order to make money, people can always no bottom line.
I agree, China is one country that likes to process animals to eat, they give cruel treatment to the animals before they eat it. They eat dogs, monkeys, and cats.

I do not understand why many people consider it normal to eat pork, but do not suppose the thought of eating a cat? It's animals. Each country has its own traditions. I do not think your cat is in danger and attacked by the locals to eat it
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
July 22, 2017, 10:04:44 AM
Mexico is dangerous with people and animals so i think these country is more violent.
Activity: 20
July 20, 2017, 05:52:19 PM
I think it's a country near to one of the poles (don't remember which one), but i'm sure any Asian country is not number 1.
Activity: 172
July 20, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Korea and China, of course!
Activity: 126
July 20, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

I think almost all countries have a history of animal cruelty, like europe, korea, china.
But all return to their respective cultural traditions.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
July 20, 2017, 07:46:41 AM

With a hidden camera they filmed animals undergoing mistreatment.
They remove the skin of all still living and claim that it is to allow a clean cut. After throwing the carcasses into piles, still alive and for about 10 minutes the heart beats and eyes blink and the paws of the dogs shake. There is still one who raised his head and fixed his bloodied eyes straight for camera.

http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/

In my opinion they are the Asian countries, but as you requested one, I will say that it is China.

I have a dog that I love very much and I can't believe when I see the Chinese doing cruelties with the dogs
I also have a dog and I love her very much. I don't understand those people who scoff at the animals. Asians eat dogs!!! How can this be? I wish them to choke on the dog and die. I have these monsters do not believe people.
Not only dogs, cats, but they also eat cats. I can't understand, then the docile animals how they would like to eat. Always amazing cruel, in order to make money, people can always no bottom line.
I agree, China is one country that likes to process animals to eat, they give cruel treatment to the animals before they eat it. They eat dogs, monkeys, and cats.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 07:38:56 AM
I think it's Asian countries specifically China. I have read that China cooks and serves most of the domesticated animals even bugs as their delicacies. Some of their food seems to be inedible and I saw a picture where they also eat fetus which is a little disturbing.
Pages:
Jump to: