Pages:
Author

Topic: Dangerous price area - page 3. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
bitcoin prices have not been experienced lately, there is the price that is most feared is the price reaches the lower level until 6k or more this is what many people fear, we hope that with prices like this is not achieved.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
when the price penetrated 6k it was really very bad news how many people would panic and seek escape because the prices did not rise, and we hoped that it would not happen, if it happened this was a bad thing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
At this time in  cryptocurrency market,  Good newz of likelyhood of another ETF approval is bringing new excitement and we could see that price of bitcoin is respond appropriately to this.  The support has been $6k this year,  bitcoin price is not likely to break it!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 21, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
You don't have to worry about the price of Bitcoin, although it has now fallen below $6300, but it will rebound soon because the whales won't let Bitcoin fall below $6000.

Big wallets dumping loads of bitcoins into the market will see a big drop. But the chances of these happening are very less. Recently there were some news of darknet wallets showing coins being moved to exchanges. However we should be skeptical about the credibility of these news because as soon as such coins (used on darknet) are sent to centralized exchanges - the authorities will get involved. A criminal would never be so foolish as to sell their coins on exchanges specially a centralized one where they would definitely need a KYC/AML done.

Hence hodl bitcoin with full confidence. Even if it drops will be go back up.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
Actually it will be so bad and more deplorable if bitcoin will break the support at $6K. It has been bouncing off the $6k level for a while now without breaking it. I believe that support level will not be broken this year since it has not been able to do that through the year. Bitcoin has been under serious attack by the government and their agents which has really impacted on the price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
I don't think there is a dangerous area, because Bitcoin is easy and the price is cheaper. This is a good time to invest, dangerous areas to sell, so don't sell your Bitcoin if you think this is a dangerous area. I'm sure they have good capital now and all this is mined. Bitcoin will only be saved.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
hey guys, Bitcoin is moving really dangerously to 6000/62000 price level.
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
this would be a really nefarious scenario!!!
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

Dangerous price area is dependent on the month of the month, because there is a day when bitcoin drops, in my research each day is the months of May, June, July, August, September and October is the month when low bitcoin.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
September 18, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
Bitcoin stay strong in the level support above $6000 for few month and this mean the price keep strong, when the price going down below $6000 the price will going up again. At the moment Bitcoin has lower fluctuacion than before because was going up to $7400 but untill then reversal again. But after this, iam sure times for Bitcoin bull run and ATH again.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
September 18, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
Let September 30th come before shorting to 4k  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 18, 2018, 05:15:27 AM
You don't have to worry about the price of Bitcoin, although it has now fallen below $6300, but it will rebound soon because the whales won't let Bitcoin fall below $6000.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 18, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
It is unpredictable market so no one is know the future possibilities of bitcoin. Because number of times many experts says it will reach 10k soon and 20k soon.
Dont speculate on what others are saying. Have your own strategy planned out and play accordingly. You dont have to follow what the heavy hitters are saying but be rational and apply logic to make profits. If you have some basic understanding of how the market works you would not be saying this. 10k wont happen anytime soon. It might be reached this year but the dumping is happening too much so it might dump before it actually reaches there.

It actually varies. When bitcoin was a lot cheaper, people also mined it. I think that bitcoin would always be mined no matter what
People mined it in a more amateurish way when the difficulty was lower and ASICs were not in market. At a time when people could use their CPU and GPUs to mine. Then the "super-specialization" of mining happened and ruined the market for the small term miners.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
I don't think bitcoin will go beyond that level, the 6300 support will be more realistic. I think September will be the end of bear market next will be bull run on the begging of the 4th quarter of the year.
Yeah, current situations are not favorable for us especially for those who invested on price higher than 10k dollar so this is worst for them. If you want to regain the profit you had and you expect you should wait for the price to go high so you may be able to get your profit. The value will increase in the upcoming months and you will miss this time if you sell now.
I have long believed that the growth of bitcoin will begin from mid-end of October. There are some signs that point to this,but so far I would not like to talk about them.By the end of the year, I expect around $ 20,000 for bitcoin. Naturally, this is only my assumptions and guesses and in any case not a guide to action.
Activity: 419
September 18, 2018, 04:06:41 AM
I don't think bitcoin will go beyond that level, the 6300 support will be more realistic. I think September will be the end of bear market next will be bull run on the begging of the 4th quarter of the year.
Yeah, current situations are not favorable for us especially for those who invested on price higher than 10k dollar so this is worst for them. If you want to regain the profit you had and you expect you should wait for the price to go high so you may be able to get your profit. The value will increase in the upcoming months and you will miss this time if you sell now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:23:57 PM
It actually varies. When bitcoin was a lot cheaper, people also mined it. I think that bitcoin would always be mined no matter what
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
It is unpredictable market so no one is know the future possibilities of bitcoin. Because number of times many experts says it will reach 10k soon and 20k soon.
But reality nothing is proved in the market so end of the year only we will see the good hype in crypto market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
September 11, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

I believe so that this is the most critical level of bitcoin. If bitcoin falls underneath this one, I don't think it will recover. I mean, there were a lot of sufferings in bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

The most coin I worried today is ethereum because bitcoin can move up while ethereum goes down day by day. As of now, it is on 190 dollars only. Bitcoin will surge when time goes by and I believe more in bitcoin than altcoins specially that it fluctuates rapidly. Just wait for ETF to be announced and see how price will grow up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
September 11, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
In recent times, the market has been fluctuating so much that we are experiencing very serious problems constantly determining a base or ceiling point. The situation is so bad that we can now easily say that the points we have set as base points are actually a new peak and that there is a permanent decline. That's why I advise them to use their "Stop-Loss" and "Take-Profit" tools, depending on my own experience. Of course, long-term use of these tools would not make much sense, but short-term buy-sellers should certainly learn to use these tools and use them in every transaction. The use of these tools will stop when loss and profit margins are determined and will prevent the occurrence of larger losses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
Although difficulty of Bitcoin mining increase and they need more money for cost of mining, i think miner still get profit from currenct price or they can hold it and sell later when the price going up. On the crypto market now show more than 55% dominance by Bitcoin that mean this coin is the strongest compared all altcoins and this coin need more new money, and when any good news related crypto there are will be more demand. There are alot of crypto community  promote the technology of Bitcoin and blockchain to many new people, so i believe the price of Bitcoin will sky rocket again later.
Pages:
Jump to: