Pages:
Author

Topic: Dangerous price area - page 4. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 01:39:26 AM
hey guys, Bitcoin is moving really dangerously to 6000/62000 price level.
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
this would be a really nefarious scenario!!!
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

No.Bitcoin price has already started to recover.Its now moving in the upper trend.Bitcoin's today price is 6,670 dollars and it's said that big whales have started their job to push up the price.
There is no recovery in the price till date and is dropping more and more. It is a fact this is very dangerous situation for bitcoin investors, but I suggest them to keep calm and don’t be panic about the current situation of bitcoin. It will increase in the near future and will recover all the deficits. Then you will be satisfied and happy with your investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 12, 2018, 09:49:12 PM
Bitcoin is in bearish trend for quite some time now and probably because of the cartels trying to bring down the price through price manipulation and cause panic to traders to sell or convert. The current price is 6495 dollars may prediction is if it breaks the 6700 threshold will be out of the beatrish loop and the surge will begin.
The trend is not going to change that soon, I really do not think that anyone is trying to keep the price down people are managing just fine by themselves by selling their coins at the first opportunity, and about your prediction, I really do no think that we can say we are out of the bearish trend until bitcoin surpasses 10k every other price is simply too low.
So many speculations but still we can't really predict what tomorrow's will bring us, the market still bearish if we will compare it from last year ends trend though there's still a lots of sway maybe until the time we seen the bull really pumped and passed the last time peak then we can say that
bull are starting again, till then what we can do for now is continue to buy and hold take this chance for our investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 12, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
Bitcoin is in bearish trend for quite some time now and probably because of the cartels trying to bring down the price through price manipulation and cause panic to traders to sell or convert. The current price is 6495 dollars may prediction is if it breaks the 6700 threshold will be out of the beatrish loop and the surge will begin.
The trend is not going to change that soon, I really do not think that anyone is trying to keep the price down people are managing just fine by themselves by selling their coins at the first opportunity, and about your prediction, I really do no think that we can say we are out of the bearish trend until bitcoin surpasses 10k every other price is simply too low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
July 11, 2018, 02:48:05 AM
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

It's possible but the happenings that we don't know as for the mentality about holding might falter through the dip so brace yourselves until it happens. Miners won't quit especially even in this low price it would benefit them most in the long run they just have to endure it until the great pump happens.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 11, 2018, 02:07:39 AM
yes you are right it seems now that mining is very difficult to get bitcoin again because the level of difficulty has been greatly improved and more difficult to get bitcoin.
Bitcoin is ruling community so all the crypto currency are dump in the market. But mining platform you always earn constantly because price variation is affecting your earning once it will raise gradually you will expect good profit in this platform. It is the back bone of crypto currency so mining is the good platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
yes you are right it seems now that mining is very difficult to get bitcoin again because the level of difficulty has been greatly improved and more difficult to get bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 07:59:30 PM
Bitcoin price went down to the upper regions of 5K but still fought strongly to regain 6k. This should tell you that even when bitcoin hits 4K it has the tendency to rise so far as the is demand for it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
The price will eventually pump up! If negative news attack bitcoin surely it will go to the bottom line. Most of the investors are waiting to that level to buy back bitcoin. It would still advisable to monitor the movement of market to ensure we dont miss anything.
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
Actually the cryptocurrency all prices are danger
because there is no one in this world will expect the severe loss that can leads to your investments to a zero amount or no market value.
You can see that bitcoin prices are now correcting at $ 6700 and this is a dangerous price range, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are showing signs of rising slightly, but with a market In the downtrend period, bitcoin prices will probably drop sharply at any time. Therefore, trading at this time will be very risky and you will be able to lose a lot of money if bitcoin drops deep, you have to be very careful in every transaction decision.
Activity: 124
July 10, 2018, 04:32:35 PM
Do not worry. Bitcoin is unlikely to break through the level of 6 000 dollars, as we approach this price, we bought it constantly and it seems to me that it is from this price level that the autumn rally will begin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Actually the cryptocurrency all prices are danger
because there is no one in this world will expect the severe loss that can leads to your investments to a zero amount or no market value.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 04, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

It depends on the cost of the miners themselves, if the loss is better to stop, I think the bitcoin is still spinning now, but if have to imagine bitcoin will even reach $ 1k the positive thing I can say is the possibility of the fee will start small again like last years
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 04, 2018, 12:36:37 AM
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
You are talking right. At the moment Bitcoin price is walking on the hard-line area. But it's also true that it's not first time happening. If you look behind on Bitcoin price chat you can see it was happening many times. So we should wait for up to price back level. There are not dangerous area only hard area and no need to be a worry.
It's really to adjust if everyone are just expecting more on high price rather than of expecting it in low.  When bitcoin price drop below $6k,  people get worried so much and get into trouble. I know they feel bad on it cause definitely they never accept such losses which is not their expectations for bitcoin.
Activity: 345
July 04, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

Current economic downturn worldwide and Crypto is no exception. We should take this risk and instead of selling Bitcoin, we should hold on to it until the economy of the world is restored.
Bitcoin will probably be lower than your dangerous price and we should be familiar with that. Look at the history of the world economic crisis and give good lessons. Grin
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
when everyone afraid,this is right time to buy,when everyone buy and buy,this is right time to sell,i think this price area is right time to buy,the crypto market is creating bottom with vol24h very low,i think Q4 the crypto market will better
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 03, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
Probably just going to hold at this point. I've already cashed out my original investment months ago. Playing with house money now makes me not get shaken during these sell offs. If BTC does in fact go under $6k, I'll just reload the stack
What you did is a way to deal with the risk, I know some people that did the same, they invested and then they withdrew their initial capital and now they are trading with the money they got from their previous investments and while that is very safe at the same time that will not allow you to earn as many profits as someone that leaved his initial capital alone and traded with all of that money.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

Bitcoins are fluctuating between $ 5800 and $ 6700, and I think the situation is likely to be a long one to two months away. If the bitcoin price could rise to $ 7000 then surely the yearly price of the bitcoin would be $ 14000
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
How dangerous are you in it? If it affects your finances seriously then it is risky you may have different views on the price but we all hope to fall into this situation i dont like Dangerous price area
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 27, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
You are talking right. At the moment Bitcoin price is walking on the hard-line area. But it's also true that it's not first time happening. If you look behind on Bitcoin price chat you can see it was happening many times. So we should wait for up to price back level. There are not dangerous area only hard area and no need to be a worry.
Pages:
Jump to: