Pages:
Author

Topic: Dangerous price area - page 6. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 22, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
hey guys, Bitcoin is moving really dangerously to 6000/62000 price level.
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
this would be a really nefarious scenario!!!
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

I dont thinks thats some miners would stop doing there works as a miners,because of price value of bitcoin would going down to $6K-$6200K price level,because even the price value still going down,i thinks most of them still earn a profit in mining cryptocurrencyand they dont stop there rig operation,because there purpose is to earn even the market price is going down,while in other hand i dont thinks that btc price will down to $6K level,because of this bull run happen now in crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
June 22, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
$6000 is very dangerous price for bitcoin, if it breaks below $6000 then the next target is $5000 if that happens most altcoins will be almost zero Cheesy Weak altcoins will not survive this crash.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

There was a $ 17 billion reduction in flyers. I think Bitcoin will go down to 5k5. I will wait to buy more Bitcoin.
Activity: 74
June 22, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

For long-term players, it's not that important for Bitcoin to drop $ 5,000. They trust the $ 20k or $ 30k mark, so their return on investment is good.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 22, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

my friend said support is on 4000 but i don't think it will go there for now. but if bad news keep coming like exchanger get hacked i think it will possible to reach that price. ir depends on us, holder to keep or sell our coins
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

No.Bitcoin price has already started to recover.Its now moving in the upper trend.Bitcoin's today price is 6,670 dollars and it's said that big whales have started their job to push up the price.
I think the whales just came to push the price down, because now the BTC price has dropped to 6500.
Whales just do a manipulation right now, because for a long time trading volumes are so small, so they can manipulate all market just having around 100 millions or less.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
Compared other altcoin, BTC still more strong because BTC been going down 1/3 from highest price,  but other altcoin was more dumped,  even some altcoin dumped 1/10, this is really bad for crypto market and many investor look not ready with this high volatility.  I hope the market cap of crypto will going mainstream again and many trader and investor can recover their loss soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 22, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

No.Bitcoin price has already started to recover.Its now moving in the upper trend.Bitcoin's today price is 6,670 dollars and it's said that big whales have started their job to push up the price.

That really is not big achievement considering the fact that we have already dumped ourselves a lot since the start point. You guys should not forget that BTC highest price was 20K USD last year. If we keep in mind that as start point or highest peak then surely we are too much down in the trend and thus it makes it completely worthless to think as to why we are in the dip currently and whether couple of hundreds rising upwards makes sense or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 22, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
That is a very high dangerous area but I think bitcoin has started appreciate since you make this post.  If bitcoin fall below $6000 it mean it will be heading towards $3000. What is helping the market now is because many investors buy bitcoin above the current level and they have decided to hold until bitcoin get on it feat again.
Activity: 280
June 22, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
I think you can relax, because if the price goes down even to the critical level, then the old/new investors will be interested to buy BTCtc since it's cheaper
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
June 22, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
June 22, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

I don't think mining farms will stop mining it only for the people who holding less powerful miner which is not enough to handle the current difficulty will leave bitcoin mining.But this price is not going to be the forever so they will keep on trying until the prices will increase so they may not stop mining unless the price goes to a level where miner have no profits.But if less miners means less difficulty so the remaining miners will have more rewards than before so it will equalize.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 22, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

Personally I do no think we will go below the $6,000 support level. That is the strongest support level we have. Now of course we there is no way we can predict the future and if we go below $6,000 then we are most likely go back to $4,000 support level and possibly $3,000 area. Now if that happen I think price will recover right away since that price is really attractive to investors.
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
June 22, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
I think there no dangerous area, because most people want to get bitcoin in easy and lower price. This is good moment for investing, danger area for selling, so don't sell your bitcoin if you think that this is danger area. Sell if you want, then peple will catch it. When the buying and selling activity still happen, there no danger that you need to worry.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 12:00:12 AM
Stop mining if you really have a good miner right now, because it is not going to give you many profits. The same if you are trading, you are risking your money because of a bad market

But I'm sure that if one miner completely stops today, one will pick it up so the cycle continues. As for the dangerous levels, we have seen bitcoin floored in April and playing around the $6K range but mining didn't stop. So I don't think that miners will just shut it down because they are not earning at today's situation. But I'm sure that they have save enough for the rainy days that as business man, they can still operate at the current price and breaks even or even suffer a lost but its minimal that they would rather take the risk to continue doing it.
True it is not like miners do not store bitcoin and fiat just in case something like this happens, that will be very irresponsible, I'm sure they took advantage of the all time high and they are now swimming in cash and are laughing at us for being worried at them, and for the miners that did not do that then facing bankruptcy will be the just punishment for not knowing how to administer their business.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
June 17, 2018, 07:39:58 PM
If bitcoins fall below the price of 6000 usd, then traders and miners will lose more faith in bitcoin which will lead to dumping of it for other safe and profitable coins.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 17, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

If bitcoin goes in to critical level scenario I think not the reason miner stop mining bitcoin because miner should knows bitcoin hold are profitable, most of the miner can't selling bitcoin quickly some of them hold their bitcoin came from the mining because they should know after the dump bitcoin price will goes up again, from the start bitcoin price ranging only at low price but people setting up mining rig because they believe mining are profitable ways to earn money. I think one of the reason bitcoin price drop is because the miners hold their bitcoin and some bitcoin not circulate in the market.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 17, 2018, 06:58:34 PM
Stop mining if you really have a good miner right now, because it is not going to give you many profits. The same if you are trading, you are risking your money because of a bad market

But I'm sure that if one miner completely stops today, one will pick it up so the cycle continues. As for the dangerous levels, we have seen bitcoin floored in April and playing around the $6K range but mining didn't stop. So I don't think that miners will just shut it down because they are not earning at today's situation. But I'm sure that they have save enough for the rainy days that as business man, they can still operate at the current price and breaks even or even suffer a lost but its minimal that they would rather take the risk to continue doing it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 17, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Let the miners care about their problems since I will care about my own and I do not see the miners doing conferences to solve our problems, if bitcoin goes below its production costs then this means that miners will probably have to either switch to other coins or accept the lower costs and operate for a loss for sometime hoping their competitors are the ones that cannot afford to mine bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
Unfortunately prices have been going down everywhere for a while now. At every major resistance area I see posts claiming we've hit rock bottom. Unfrotunately we still have a lot of room to go down still.

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to ignore the actual USD value of your long-term holds, and just try to accumulate. Remember why you bought them, and if you believe they will be worth something in the future, try to gain more of them through selling pumps and buying dips. I don't feel confident enough in day-trading coins I don't personally believe in, since so many of them have been dropping 30% or more in a day. I try to focus on just accumulating the coins I really believe in by making very small trades, so I can accumulate over time.
Pages:
Jump to: