Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 102. (Read 119470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Can i request dev team to double check all the twitter and signature accounts as on the Waves and RISE threads there were people that are trying to scam to get more coins. Please do the necessary checks. I don't want to end up with only 20% of the free coins that i would deserve, i want my 100% free coins and only real followers, real signatures should receive money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
i will see..
legendary
I checked out the devs linkedin... is this a joke?

What is funny about it? A student that went to Masaryk university... so he most be smart, no? A IT university. What did you expect Bill Gates  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.muni.cz/
legendary
Activity: 1232
I checked out the devs linkedin... is this a joke?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
We are very pleased with the increase interest in DL(i)sk. I try to update the community with some followers numbers and with what we have been doing so far. Below are the stats from yesterday.

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

Update:

381 twitter followers.
81 Facebook likes
2.71 BTC in ICO

Signature campaign launched. ALSO FOR NEWBIE MEMBERS!!!

Translations in progress.

Website in progress.

White paper released.

Threads created on Cryptocointalk.

Now the new stats!!!

Update:

381 469 twitter followers. A big increase of 88 twitter followers!!! When you compare this with other coins then we already achieve a nice starting point and we are still far away fomr launch.

81 99 Facebook likes. A solid increase of 18 likes. Facebook is more difficult to gain people as it is more personal, but still we are moving higher at a solid speed.

2.71 BTC in ICO. No increase in ICO deposits.

Signature campaign launched. More people are joining our signature campaign but i believe we have some big competitors like RISE, but i would expect a big increase after 24th of June when RISE competitor stop their signature campaign. This will make DL(i)sk even more visible and should have a big impact on ICO deposits. The good part for the people that know DL(i)sk now, is that they can deposit money and enjoy the 50% bonus in DL(i)sk coins.

Translations in progress. Chinese translation is being rewritten. If someone can do the Russian translation then it will give us a extra boost. There was a person reserved to do the Russian translation but he didn't came back so... go for it.

Website in progress. Making some good progress. We will create a database behind the website that will allow us to  send newsletters updates to our followers so that they don't need to check the thread for important updates.

Threads created on Cryptocointalk. More people are checking our cryptocointalk thread, so that is a good sign.

Enjoy your evening and remember don't be late for the 50% bonus in DL(i)sk coins when you deposit now.

please Approved my signature , thanks
legendary
yeah glad to hear many people interested about this project..and i see likes and follower also increase

Indeed... so lets see how ICO goes as there will be a refund if the ICO doesn't hit 10 BTC as that is the mim for the crowdfund to be successful. Currently it doesn't look very good when you check the BTC amount. People are following, joining for free coins but not really a lot of buyers... maybe they will come after they dumped their waves but we don't know.
Activity: 938
We are very pleased with the increase interest in DL(i)sk. I try to update the community with some followers numbers and with what we have been doing so far. Below are the stats from yesterday.

Update:

381 twitter followers.
81 Facebook likes
2.71 BTC in ICO

Signature campaign launched. ALSO FOR NEWBIE MEMBERS!!!

Translations in progress.

Website in progress.

White paper released.

Threads created on Cryptocointalk.

Now the new stats!!!

Update:

381 469 twitter followers. A big increase of 88 twitter followers!!! When you compare this with other coins then we already achieve a nice starting point and we are still far away fomr launch.

81 99 Facebook likes. A solid increase of 18 likes. Facebook is more difficult to gain people as it is more personal, but still we are moving higher at a solid speed.

2.71 BTC in ICO. No increase in ICO deposits.

Signature campaign launched. More people are joining our signature campaign but i believe we have some big competitors like RISE, but i would expect a big increase after 24th of June when RISE competitor stop their signature campaign. This will make DL(i)sk even more visible and should have a big impact on ICO deposits. The good part for the people that know DL(i)sk now, is that they can deposit money and enjoy the 50% bonus in DL(i)sk coins.

Translations in progress. Chinese translation is being rewritten. If someone can do the Russian translation then it will give us a extra boost. There was a person reserved to do the Russian translation but he didn't came back so... go for it.

Website in progress. Making some good progress. We will create a database behind the website that will allow us to  send newsletters updates to our followers so that they don't need to check the thread for important updates.

Threads created on Cryptocointalk. More people are checking our cryptocointalk thread, so that is a good sign.

Enjoy your evening and remember don't be late for the 50% bonus in DL(i)sk coins when you deposit now.

yeah glad to hear many people interested about this project..and i see likes and follower also increase
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Dear People, Italian Translation is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15155230
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
How old traders say: Buy cheap, sell high  Wink

Generally, the project is important but more important is the people's interest.
LISK I missed, I hope that the DL(i)SK, is a good investment.
legendary
Is this coin trying to make some money just putting lisk on its name? probably it deserve a 0.1 from my pocket, just in case it will do something unexpected  

Those it matter, i mean... Lisk makes money out of a clone from crypti... they call the coin DL(i)sk, they also could call it X1X1X1 coin, i mean, it is just a name... i don't thnk people are buying a coin because of a name but because of what is around that coin, no?

And also people care about their profit... LISK, WAVES; RISE, VPRC, DL(i)sk... it is all about profit, no?

I'm not sure if you aware but LISK is not just a clone of CRYPTI

On the other hand, this IS just a clone of LISK

In fact, we don't know if it is just a clone of LISK... i thought that LISK was a clone of Crypti, i didn't check it myself, as, honestly i don't care, i'm trading coins based on interest. I bought Waves, and i have no clue what it does Cheesy even didn't read the OPs, just the part for free coins Cheesy A lot of people following = a lot of people trading = high interest = higher price. The only reason why i bought LISK, WAVES, RISE, DL(i)sk , VPRC,...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Is this coin trying to make some money just putting lisk on its name? probably it deserve a 0.1 from my pocket, just in case it will do something unexpected  

Those it matter, i mean... Lisk makes money out of a clone from crypti... they call the coin DL(i)sk, they also could call it X1X1X1 coin, i mean, it is just a name... i don't thnk people are buying a coin because of a name but because of what is around that coin, no?

And also people care about their profit... LISK, WAVES; RISE, VPRC, DL(i)sk... it is all about profit, no?

I'm not sure if you aware but LISK is not just a clone of CRYPTI

On the other hand, this IS just a clone of LISK
legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
legendary
This is like Part2 of LISK, well since i miss out on LISK ICO maybe this can compensate for that  Grin
Yeah, I've missed LISK ICO too but i won't miss DL(i)sk ICO!  Cool

I didn't miss LISK Cheesy and WAVES and RISE and i don't miss DL(i)sk ICO too. Cheesy I didn't miss VasperICO too Cheesy was another nice 300% profit return, only a few bucks there, but still... If DL(i)sk stay this cheap then the returns can be massive!!! As what is different between Lisk and DL(i)sk... nothing... same codeset i assume, a growing interest, that is being confirmed on twitter and facebook, increased interest. People will really start promoting this coin after they deposit some money in ICO and the bonus part has dropped to 25% or to 0%. This coin looks solid and good to move higher like a rocket.
legendary

Can we have a simple how to for the ICO here.
I noticed that you have to send it to SebastianJu, but no mention the exact steps, he mentioned above that you have to PM him and send him proof of your deposit.
Cheers

Just use your id for deposit... go on your name with your cursor and you will see a number. Use that number as sat so if your number is 5643 and you want to deposit 0.20 then you don't deposit 0.20 but 0.20005643.

The SebasitanJu always knows that it is from you.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Can we have a simple how to for the ICO here.
I noticed that you have to send it to SebastianJu, but no mention the exact steps, he mentioned above that you have to PM him and send him proof of your deposit.
Cheers
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
This is like Part2 of LISK, well since i miss out on LISK ICO maybe this can compensate for that  Grin
Yeah, I've missed LISK ICO too but i won't miss DL(i)sk ICO!  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
This is like Part2 of LISK, well since i miss out on LISK ICO maybe this can compensate for that  Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
http://sonm.io/img/btt/btt_avatar.png
lisk Be underestimated now
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hi everyone... it seems for this ICO Iam in charge of identifying the investors. There were 4 deposits done yet though only one investor contacted me to confirm his deposit. Which is no wonder since I only know now that Iam in charge of that point this time. Tongue

Anyway... any investor should contact me and show me proof of the investment he did on this project. There were 2 ways to identify your deposit so that it can be bound to an investors account on bitcointalk.

Let me know by pm who you are and how you can proof it.

Good luck with this ICO! Smiley
Jump to: