Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 103. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
another lisk scam?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Always strange that FUD is coming from newbie accounts. BCT should start adding a rule, when creating a acocunt you have to pay 0.10 BTC then we will suddenly see a lot less of this type of messages...

yeahh i agree,, at least lessen spammers in forum...and i think forum will be clean from spammers unimportant
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Thanks for opening up your signature campaign to Newbies!
Dear Friends due to personal and my own coin commitment, I am sorry to inform DLISK community I can no longer work as project manager but I will still support DLISK and this in no way reflects on the coin itself or the management. I will continue to add things to the fb page as and when there is news so I will still keep that running for the coin, Maybe the Admin can still grant me a small bounty for running it.  Smiley

I totally understand your personal situation. You already did a great job for DL(i)sk. A lot of new people are following DL(i)sk, community has been growing nicely and this will certainly have a positive affect on the coin. Much appreciated that you will continue to support the facebook page and we will search for a new marketing leader that can take care of all the other tasks that were planned for you.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Dear Friends due to personal and my own coin commitment, I am sorry to inform DLISK community I can no longer work as project manager but I will still support DLISK and this in no way reflects on the coin itself or the management. I will continue to add things to the fb page as and when there is news so I will still keep that running for the coin, Maybe the Admin can still grant me a small bounty for running it.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120

Always strange that FUD is coming from newbie accounts. BCT should start adding a rule, when creating a acocunt you have to pay 0.10 BTC then we will suddenly see a lot less of this type of messages...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

Update:

381 twitter followers.
81 Facebook likes
2.71 BTC in ICO

Signature campaign launched. ALSO FOR NEWBIE MEMBERS!!!

Translations in progress.

Website in progress.

White paper released.

Threads created on Cryptocointalk.

good luck

sip lah, i am wait
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
I've installed the code signature
thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 522

Update:

381 twitter followers.
81 Facebook likes
2.71 BTC in ICO

Website in progress.

White paper released.

good luck

Update:

381 twitter followers.
81 Facebook likes
2.71 BTC in ICO

Website in progress.

White paper released.

legendary
Watching the twitter campagn list, over 200 people. On twitter close to 400 people. I think we will see a explosion in ICO deposits in the next days before the 50% bonus ends.

legendary
@Dev,

you should use this service for marketing

https://bitcoingarden.tk/altcoin-promotion-services/

Bitcoin Garden offers a wide variety of services for altcoin promotion. We can help your coin gaining visibility on Twitter, helping it entering exchanges, etc. We do this at a professional level, we have a proven experience and a lot of success stories to tell. Most the work is done using our own resources: The Bitcoin Garden Blog, The Bitcoin Garden Forum, our Twitter Account counting over 20,000 followers and our Facebook Page.

Our best testimonials are our satisfied customers. Need references? Don’t ask us, ask them!

About our customers:

Our customers include a number of well established coins (all listed in the top 100 of Coin Market Cap): OrbitCoin, MazaCoin, HamRadioCoin, QuarkBar, DopeCoin, MarineCoin, FryCoin, CarpeDiemCoin, SaturnCoin, SpartanCoin… just to name a few.

About Secco:

Secco is owner and administrator of Bitcoin Garden Blog and Bitcoin Garden Forum. He is a skilled & experienced webmaster and online marketer. He had been playing with new technologies since the age of 12 when he started to write his first programs on the Commodore systems, at the begin of the 80’s. During the 90’s he worked as software developer in a digital mapping and geographical information systems company. In the year 2000, at the begin of the Internet era, he started his own IT company and since then he is still working full time on website development and Internet marketing. Hactivist, digital rights supporter and free speech evangelist, felt in love with the Bitcoin technology at the end of the year 2012.

About our partnerships:

Bitcoin Garden has a number of ongoing strategic partnerships. No amateurs, only well known names in the altcoin industry: sites like Crypto Sandwich, SC Forum, Altcoin Giveaways. and professionals like Devnullius, JDS1000, Vindyne8.

But only use it when we hit the 0% bonus weeks Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
when will ico start.

Looks like June 10th is the official first day of ICO

People already deposit from the moment that ICO address was available. ICO is already started and till 17th of June you will get a 50% bonus.

Any thoughts on additional marketijng efforts to get people to drop some money on this ICO?

I will be doing more marketing tomorrow, my son has been ill today so been a bit off in general. We will help spread the word..  Smiley
when will ico start.

People already deposit from the moment that ICO address was available. ICO is already started and till 17th of June you will get a 50% bonus.

Any thoughts on additional marketijng efforts to get people to drop some money on this ICO?

I believe (like most of us) that people will wait for the last moment to deposit some money in ICO. We are seeing our followers increasing every hour so more and more people are following us. Yesterday we had something like 250 followers now we are close to 400 followers, so more and more people are finding their way to DL(i)sk.

Also our facebook page is starting to take off nicely. We will check for some extra marketing tools / newsletters to promote our coin.

I think when people would see more and more people joining that they will start buying earlier then the last day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
when will ico start.

when will ico start.

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
when will ico start.

Activity: 199
when will ico start.
ok well it states that there is a first and second day bonus as well.

So I'm going to assume  first day bonus will be June 10th, and second day bonus June 1th Smiley

The bonus is 50% for the first week and 25% for the second week. The 50% bonus will end on 17th of June.
Jump to: