Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 101. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this is a portuguese tranlation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1507097.new#new

ill finish in a few hours.

cya and thx
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey dude, i dont see a portuguese translation on fórum área. Can i do this if u want. Ure losing time to pronote ur coin in portuguese section.
Cya

Please go ahead...

Currently only 3 translations has been done

3 translations completed.

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino   Completed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/philippinespre-ann-dlisk-lisk-based-currency-ico-signature-bounties-1498311
4-6-2016 18:14:11   healtheworld   chinese   Rework needed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dlisk-lisk-ico-1498786
4-6-2016 19:04:58   Maicol792   Italian   Complete - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-dlisk-dliskcom-ico-terminata-1506203

So 100,000 DL(i)sk / 3 = 33,333 DL(i)sk coins for each translation. Of course the numbers will increase, but when you check how many people are following on twitter then their stake will be a lot smaller. 200,000 / 400 = 500 DL(i)sk per twitter follower.

PS: Russian is a very important language to be added. There are a lot of Russian people around here. This will give a huge boost for DL(i)sk

Indian Translation also Completed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I am copy this
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
and there is no key found to adress 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

I have used my BCT id to deposit: My user is 164164 so i have deposit 1.20164164 BTC and it was confirmed by escrow.

So if you want to deposit something you deposit like 2.00696416 or so, then he knows it was your user 696416 that did the deposit and you're part of the ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I am copy this
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
and there is no key found to adress 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
How to join ICO?

Deposit your coins to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX This is the escrow BTC address of SebastianJu. Inform SebastianJu that you have deposit your BTCs so that he can verify that everything is fine.

PS: Don't be late to receive that 50% extra DL(i)sk coins. People that wait till the end of ICO will pay more for 1 DL(i)sk then what you are paying now. Early investors are nicely rewarded with this 50% extra.
How to send BTC to invest?

The escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Quote from: SebastianJu on June 05, 2016, 08:22:37 PM

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:

178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley
Activity: 1022
How to send BTC to invest?
Hey dude, i dont see a portuguese translation on fórum área. Can i do this if u want. Ure losing time to pronote ur coin in portuguese section.
Cya

Please go ahead...

Ill start this now.
Thx
Cya

Please go ahead...

Currently only 3 translations has been done

3 translations completed.

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino   Completed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/philippinespre-ann-dlisk-lisk-based-currency-ico-signature-bounties-1498311
4-6-2016 18:14:11   healtheworld   chinese   Rework needed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dlisk-lisk-ico-1498786
4-6-2016 19:04:58   Maicol792   Italian   Complete - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-dlisk-dliskcom-ico-terminata-1506203

So 100,000 DL(i)sk / 3 = 33,333 DL(i)sk coins for each translation. Of course the numbers will increase, but when you check how many people are following on twitter then their stake will be a lot smaller. 200,000 / 400 = 500 DL(i)sk per twitter follower.

PS: Russian is a very important language to be added. There are a lot of Russian people around here. This will give a huge boost for DL(i)sk

Cya
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
lol another PLACEBO ico, Grin u're the relentless scammer, are u boring with c-cex ico
I don't think it's his ICO this time. This project is too big  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
lol another PLACEBO ico, Grin u're the relentless scammer, are u boring with c-cex ico
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Things seem to be progressing nicely here slowly but surely. As for Placebo, well he likes ICO'S and no one can fault him for that, he invested in WAVES and the other coins too, doesn't make this coin a scam. I also invest in ICOS..some I lose, some I win because I don't know how to mine yet lol and it's fun! Let's all be nice.  Smiley
Activity: 970
UPDATE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - 17 USERS ARE USING THE RIGHT SIGNATURE - THOSE ARE ONLY QUALIFIED AND WILL RECEIVE REWARDS AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS FINISHED AND IF THEY POST 50 POSTS AND KEEP THE SIGNATURE ACTIVE

4-6-2016 11:33:08   nik009   Sr. Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
4-6-2016 11:34:35   fantom1962   Hero Mevber   Rejected - Invalid Signature
4-6-2016 12:43:48   nagatraju   full member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
4-6-2016 14:10:56   zerocom   full member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
4-6-2016 16:26:34   mia_houston   Jr.member   Approved
4-6-2016 17:13:33   jioy   295   Rejected - Invalid Signature
4-6-2016 20:39:51   stan86   full member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
5-6-2016 0:45:20   Kosmokisa   Sr. Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
5-6-2016 12:49:03   MickyCOB   Full Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
5-6-2016 16:48:18   Toro iskandar   Full Member   Approved
5-6-2016 17:40:20   qq121921754   Jr. Member   Approved
5-6-2016 23:16:53   vingaard   Sr. Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
6-6-2016 7:00:13   arwani1985   member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
6-6-2016 10:32:29   butya   Newbie   Approved
7-6-2016 16:54:18   artatagg   junior member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
7-6-2016 22:00:56   doktor1897   jr member   Approved
7-6-2016 23:03:52   kellendil   Newbie   Approved
8-6-2016 7:59:50   eugeney   Jr.member   Approved
8-6-2016 13:29:20   lg123   lg123   Rejected - Invalid Signature
8-6-2016 13:59:50   bogdan2323   Sr. Member   Approved
8-6-2016 15:38:59   bitsurfer2014   Sr. Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
8-6-2016 16:50:46   Alexlogin   Jr. Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
8-6-2016 17:31:29   mikhael   Full Member   Approved
8-6-2016 20:50:24   a447513372   Sr. Member   Approved
8-6-2016 23:48:39   velf   Newbie   Approved
9-6-2016 0:31:04   toptek   hero   Rejected - Invalid Signature
9-6-2016 7:49:48   bcboilermaker   newbie   Approved
9-6-2016 9:59:22   gidlark1   Member   Approved
9-6-2016 14:40:48   gilang   newbie   Approved
9-6-2016 15:30:06   Xardasim   Sr.Member   Approved
9-6-2016 15:43:24   nightwishx   altcoiner   Rejected - Invalid Signature
9-6-2016 19:34:37   Mgrover   Newbie   Approved
10-6-2016 8:24:41   addias   Newbie   Approved
10-6-2016 13:07:50   ADReHaJIuH4uK   Sr. Member   Rejected - Invalid Signature
10-6-2016 14:10:05   Sveokla   newble   Rejected - Invalid Signature
10-6-2016 14:58:12   Notin2   Newbie    Rejected - Invalid Signature

Total stake is 14 at the moment.

475 people are following us on twitter whereby 321 people has fill in the twitter campaign page. All those 321 people will be double checked before sending out any rewards.
maybe you forgot to add my right in this signature campaign list !
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
@Liskbeliever well done on keeping on top of the accounts registering to your campaigns.

Like placebo said there has been funny business going on in the other campaigns but if you are keeping on top of it like a pro I may well just jump to this campaign.

Only just caught this and for once I can get a bonus on my investment.

you still need to invest Cheesy

Pacebo aren't you the ugly Dutch person (the white haired scooter wannabe?), and then so is Jan West. Wow what a coincidence... Damn!

If you are involved then it must be a scam...

@the investors...
Just look at placebo's history and begging to invest... This guy isn't even worth 3 cents. so i gave my 2 cents..
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
nice work guys
legendary
Activity: 1120
@Liskbeliever well done on keeping on top of the accounts registering to your campaigns.

Like placebo said there has been funny business going on in the other campaigns but if you are keeping on top of it like a pro I may well just jump to this campaign.

you still need to invest Cheesy
Bittrex letter:

Bittrex provides an escrow service between coin developers and traders who want a safe way to transact coins.  As part of this service, we support the creation of crowd-funding campaigns (CFC).  A developer can pitch the community an idea for a crypto-currency and solicit donations that will help with the development of the coin and any other funds that would ensure the successful adoption of the currency.  Bittrex will facilitate the safe trading of BTC donations to the development team for the new crypto-currency.  Any trades of coins are for crowd-funding purposes (think kickstarter) and cannot guarantee profits or ownership of a company.  In short, anything the SEC would consider an unlicensed security cannot be listed by Bittrex.

Before starting the crowd-funding campaign, the development team must:

Submit to either coinssource.com, or cryptocertify.com for verification
You will have to also submit at least one member of your team for identity verification by Bittrex and that person's name will be made publicly available
Agree that the campaign is exclusive to Bittrex; Bittrex will be the source for any and all coins available through the crowd-funding
Provide Bittrex with wallet code for code review before adding the coin onto our website
Mine a genesis block with the premine;  Any coins not part of the crowd-funding campaign must be disclosed in the ANN thread
Transfer the premine to Bittrex
Disclose the terms of the campaign
The start and end date and time for the CFC.  Unless otherwise agreed upon, CFC's will end at midnight PST.
The price / market cap for the premine
The conditions for a successful CFC; For instance, the developer will refund all investors if the CFC does not exceed 50% of the premine or meet a specific donation threshold such as 200 BTC
The schedule for CFC payments;  This can be as much as a lump sum after 7 days of the CFC ending or a schedule of payments over a series of months
The coin team must provide working wallets for Windows, Mac, and Linux, a working block explorer, and a stable blockchain up to 3 days after the end of the campaign
Publicize the terms clearly on the ANN thread; A link that verifies Bittrex will hold the crowd-funding campaign will be provided and must also be posted on the ANN thread
Provide Bittrex a minimum non-refundable 5 BTC payment for hosting the escrow.  The escrow fee can be increased depending on the complexity of the terms of the crowd-funding campaign.
An additional 2.5 BTC fee will be paid at the end of a successful crowd-funding campaign
After the CFC period ends:

Bittrex will verify that the terms of the CFC are met; if it is met, it will start the escrow payment process
If the terms are not met, Bittrex will refund all purchasers of the coin
In the case where partial payments are made to the development team and the escrow terms are violated after the CFC period, Bittrex will use the remaining CFC funds to refund holders of the coin by doing a one time swap of coin for BTC at a price of (CFCfunds remaining/Current Market Cap)
Any unpurchased coins will be destroyed.  In the case where terms were not met, all coins will be destroyed.
While Bittrex does verify that the wallets, block explorer, and blockchain work immediately after the CFC period, we do not verify or endorse any claims the developer makes around their business model for the coin of that they will continue to maintain the code base.  Before choosing to donate, the user must decide for themselves what level of risk they are willing to take.

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform and cancel a CFC at any time

There were some request if more escrows will be available or not. As you can see above the cost of running a escrow on Bittrex is 7.5 BTC. We don't have any problems to release our identify to Bittrex as they are already available in OPs so we will certainly consider Bittrex as a escrow option. Currently we don't have 7.5 BTC so it would depend on how well the first phase of the ICO is going. If funds is significate enough then we will contact Bittrex and that would mean that DL(i)sk will be trading on Bittrex and will have a second escrow person (Bittrex). We would have more information closer to the end of phase 1 ICO to see what the results will be. Currently we cannot take the risk to invest 7.5 BTC to have directly Bittrex involved in the escrow process, also the current ICO amount is at the low end of our expectation. There are several options that we are considering to add more escrows to increase more confidence in this project.

Activity: 826

@Sveokla,

Can you please complete the Russian translation?
Pages:
Jump to: