Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 41. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
DLISK is the next STEEM Cheesy

If Dlisk created a contract that allowed us to reach out to bloggers, it would be insane.

@LiskBeliever

This is a great idea. We don't need all the pie in the sky additions that don't add value.

Can you give some more details about the idea?
LiskBeliever, please check PM

Bounties will only be paid next week. and you are even not in the twitter form, so you won't receive any coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
LiskBeliever, please check PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

If Dlisk created a contract that allowed us to reach out to bloggers, it would be insane.

@LiskBeliever

This is a great idea. We don't need all the pie in the sky additions that don't add value.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The price is now too small. It is necessary to raise 2-3k for DL(I)SK

I agree! If you see how RISE is being managed and when you compare this with DLISK then it should trade higher then RISE. Dev isn't eating all day Cheesy
Activity: 232
The price is now too small. It is necessary to raise 2-3k for DL(I)SK
Activity: 716
Brought some and also set some low buys on dlisk waiting to get filled. Good to see a exchange already good job yobit
legendary

DLISK had a advantage when you compare it with LSK and RISE. Smooth launch. Their plan about ads on coinmarketcap isn't bad either. RISE adds a lot of new functionality 'ON PAPER' but none of then has been developed and maybe never will be developed. If DLISK say we will develop this then they need to deliver and then we are not talking about a 40 sats coin but about a 4000sats coin
legendary
I already bought 1.5M on Yobit. Most of the dumpers dump in my hands Cheesy

Edit: 1.7M Cheesy for some reason people like to dump at 30sats Cheesy

YObit already started trading...So fast for a lisk clone

Can i point out that DL(i)sk isn't just a lisk coin. The forging rewards are different the lisk as we believe the logic of lisk isn't correct. Our forging rewards are 1 Dl(i)sk for the first year, 2 for the second, up to 5 for the fith year and above.

Can i also point out that there were no delays in launch on DL(i)sk what was will the case for Lisk.

Can i also point out that we have a lot of followers. Already around 20% of the total Lisk followers. Our business strategy is different then the one of Lisk. I will not travel all around the world to spend 5 BTC and talk to 100 people in a room. I will stay up to date when viewing the youtube videos and the cost will be 0 BTC. I prefer to have a nice banner running all the day, all the month on coinmarketcap that show DL(i)sk every second when a person look at that site. It will give us a bigger return then travelling and talking for 100 people.

About the ICO amount raised. Yes, it is a big disappointed that it only raised 12 BTC, but that give me douuble the reason to work even harder so that the development funds would be worth a lot more. 

@LiskBeliever

If you look early in the thread, I was skeptical. Over time, I decided to take the gamble on the devs work ethic and he didnt disappoint with a clean launch.

Just a suggestion, have at least one feature that seperates us from Lisk and Rise would so wonders with the hard work dev is already putting into it.

Maybe a brainstorm session with some people to discuss a feature that is different then Lisk and Rise. Wink

Can i point out that DL(i)sk isn't just a lisk coin. The forging rewards are different the lisk as we believe the logic of lisk isn't correct. Our forging rewards are 1 Dl(i)sk for the first year, 2 for the second, up to 5 for the fith year and above.

Can i also point out that there were no delays in launch on DL(i)sk what was will the case for Lisk.

Can i also point out that we have a lot of followers. Already around 20% of the total Lisk followers. Our business strategy is different then the one of Lisk. I will not travel all around the world to spend 5 BTC and talk to 100 people in a room. I will stay up to date when viewing the youtube videos and the cost will be 0 BTC. I prefer to have a nice banner running all the day, all the month on coinmarketcap that show DL(i)sk every second when a person look at that site. It will give us a bigger return then travelling and talking for 100 people.

About the ICO amount raised. Yes, it is a big disappointed that it only raised 12 BTC, but that give me douuble the reason to work even harder so that the development funds would be worth a lot more. 

@LiskBeliever

If you look early in the thread, I was skeptical. Over time, I decided to take the gamble on the devs work ethic and he didnt disappoint with a clean launch.

Just a suggestion, have at least one feature that seperates us from Lisk and Rise would so wonders with the hard work dev is already putting into it.
legendary
legendary
Really solid ICO!!!!

ICO price 17 sats, never below ICO price!!! Even traded at 450 sats, nice volume at 100sats, and a lot of trades between 40 and 60 sats. This ICO was really underbought. a 10 bagger is possible here!!! For everyone!!! even a 20 BAGGER Cheesy

So does your active member delegate system work without forking issues as with lisk and rise?

or are you even aware of this issue?

I didn't check Lisk issue list the last few days. What is the problem with lisk and rise?
Activity: 349
Merit: 251

So does your active member delegate system work without forking issues as with lisk and rise?

or are you even aware of this issue?
btw dont sell you coins so cheap guys  Wink

I havent sold 1 yet.

me neither Smiley

No how should we proceed to list it

Just like Yobits, we need to fill out Bittrex new coin link. I'm not sure the process for Coinmarketcap yet.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Can anyone write a good mail with the necessary information so we all send it to bittrex to add the coin ?

And we need coinmarketcap..

If community work together then DL(i)sk can be listed on Bittrex. I don't see any reason why DL(i)sk should not be listed.

btw dont sell you coins so cheap guys  Wink

I havent sold 1 yet.

me neither Smiley

No how should we proceed to list it

Just like Yobits, we need to fill out Bittrex new coin link. I'm not sure the process for Coinmarketcap yet.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Can anyone write a good mail with the necessary information so we all send it to bittrex to add the coin ?

And we need coinmarketcap..

Coinmarketcap is requested.
Activity: 612

legendary