Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 45. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
pm sent for coins
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

We currently have 103 delegates. Please note that our rewards are DIFFERENT!!!! then the rewards of LISK.

First year we have 1 DL(i)sk coin, second year 2 DL(i)sk, third 3 DL(i)sk, fourth 4 DL(i)sk and all the other years 5 DL(i)sk.

Why? Because i believe that a coin need some time to grow and more and more people will join at a later stage.

If people want to help out spreading the word on DL(i)sk then feel free to do so. How more people that work around the coin how better the results will be in the future for all investors/bounty hunters/developers.
LiskBeliever
Installation node does not work, "curl https://dlisk/cdn/DliskInstaller.sh > DliskInstaller.sh && bash DliskInstaller.sh"
writes "Could not resolve host: dlisk" , check and correct
It would be sooo funny if this suddenly hit Poloniex. All our investments 1000 times higher Cheesy

That would be great Cheesy But even bittrex would be enough Smiley

CLAM, GAME, WBB are a few examples from the past Cheesy

we can at least easily surpass wbb Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It would be sooo funny if this suddenly hit Poloniex. All our investments 1000 times higher Cheesy

CLAM, GAME, WBB are a few examples from the past Cheesy

legendary
I have just completed a request on Yobit

If everybody those the same then DLISK will be listed directly.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

List Type : Free
Coin name : DLISK
Ticker : Dlisk
Algo : DPOS
Money Supply : 100,000,000
Block Time: 15
Dev language :English
Source Github: https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk
Bitcoin thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dappster-blockchain-platform-a-new-innovative-coin-1497933
Comments: Please add DLISK, DLISK is a Lisk based coin.

If everybody would do that then DLISK will be listed soon Cheesy

Done

Request has been successfully sent! Thank you!

Don't wait for others to do the work. If you invested or participated in the bounty program, take the minute and submit.

yes guys vote dont wait. its free

If you are reading this, please invest a minute of your time to vote for free.

Yobits reminder.

Please keep on requesting Yobit to add DL(i)sk.
I think the marketing video could be a bit more intuitive for more non ICO investors.
Furthermore having the ICO bonus breakdown at the end shouldn't really be in a post ICO marketing video.

In order to form an edge for LISK & RISE it could be helpful we need to target DL(I)SK to a specific target group at first.
I think having a marketing video which for instance was targeted specifically to python & javascript developers. Therefore a marketing video should perhaps me more coding centric. Perhaps a breakdown on the easiest steps to create a DAPP. Ie a step to step guide.

I also think we should set up some country ambassadors asap.

When will the block explorer be created? is it in the works?

Is it possible to change forging/delegate rewards so that its more beneficial to use DLISK?
Lisk has a certain amount of inflation per year using its platform for delefate rewards.

THIS IS LISKS FORGING REWARDS
Block 60,480 - 3,060,480:
5 LISK per block - 15.77% inflation in the 1st year.
Block 3,060,480 - 6,060,480:
4 LISK per block - 10.9% inflation in the 2nd year.
Block 6,060,480 - 9,060,480:
3 LISK per block - 7.37% inflation in the 3rd year.
Block 9,060,480 - 12,060,480:
2 LISK per block - 4.58% inflation in the 4th year.
Block 12,060,480 - ∞:
1 LISK per block - 2.19% inflation in the 5th year.

Could JAN WEST change the code so using our platform is more rewardable?

Is it also possible to have a picture behind the developers involved. It certainly boosts investor confidence.

We need to form a spread sheet of all the Python/ Java script building websites forums /university hubs & send marketing emails out to them to use Dl(I)SK.
I will begin forming a database for this for DL(I)SK use.  
we do however need an immediate advantage of using this platform over LISK. Changing forging rewards is definately a start.

We have to be vicious with Guerilla Marketing against LISK which i am also going to try think of ideas ( I am a marketer).

We currently have 103 delegates. Please note that our rewards are DIFFERENT!!!! then the rewards of LISK.

First year we have 1 DL(i)sk coin, second year 2 DL(i)sk, third 3 DL(i)sk, fourth 4 DL(i)sk and all the other years 5 DL(i)sk.

Why? Because i believe that a coin need some time to grow and more and more people will join at a later stage.

If people want to help out spreading the word on DL(i)sk then feel free to do so. How more people that work around the coin how better the results will be in the future for all investors/bounty hunters/developers.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
PM send. Thank's
I PM'd my webwallet address last night and nothing yet from my ICO deposits.

Cheers

Paid. Less then 7M coins still needs to be paid and all ICO investors received their coins.

I was not paid yet, I was ICO investor, unless the word investor means something else :-)

You were paid at

Block ID: 18258529666447744159 (64352)

and

Block ID: 10164863986622320886 (64345)
Activity: 248

Cheers

Paid. Less then 7M coins still needs to be paid and all ICO investors received their coins.

I was not paid yet, I was ICO investor, unless the word investor means something else :-)

my bad, it just showed up now.
Thanks

Cheers

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Hold my coins dev i be back.now i am in vacation on a sea Poland when now i am is beautiful and hot.

Cheers

legendary
What was the amount of DLISK for 1 btc in the ico?

17 sats was the ICO price. Way too low... ridicules low, if you ask me, but i don't complain at all Cheesy
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
What was the amount of DLISK for 1 btc in the ico?

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: