Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 43. (Read 119470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
What is the ico price for DLISK ?
also intrested
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
What is the ico price for DLISK ?
legendary
This weekend, I will work on collecting all the FB, twitter and email addresses of anyone that covers crypto. What does everyone else plan on doing?

I bought 1.5M from dumpers Cheesy They will cry next week Cheesy

Supporting the trading is great! What else? Smiley Anyone spending time on Yobits answering questions? How about Reddit?

İ try to answer questions on yobit Smiley But as always there are negative guys who can even  fud a perfect LAUNCH Smiley

they will see their answer when it hit 500Sats by next week. Cheesy
legendary
This weekend, I will work on collecting all the FB, twitter and email addresses of anyone that covers crypto. What does everyone else plan on doing?

Supporting the trading is great! What else? Smiley Anyone spending time on Yobits answering questions? How about Reddit?

Dev was asking for a banner that he can use to put on coinmarketcap. Yes, we need to fill in the form on coinmarketcap to add DL(i)sk. and then with the banner on the site... people will find the coin on Yobit and the thread and will start buying.

Still there is no reason why DL(i)sk will be trading at those prices when RISE is trading at 1500Sats.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

İ try to answer questions on yobit Smiley But as always there are negative guys who can even  fud a perfect LAUNCH Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
@LiskBeliver

It would be great if you could start building a case on how DLisk is a great alternative and what differences are planned for the future. If you it on the webpage, we could send the link to anyone that asks the question.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

good job i'm also waiting for them hahaha. good luck let see what will happen next.
legendary

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
nice, what's the ico price for dlisk? thx

I'll put a small order on 1 satoshi because right now thats all this coin is worth.

Bad legendary bad (swats with a newspaper). Smiley You know better, the value is equal to the price the market is willing to pay.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I'll put a small order on 1 satoshi because right now thats all this coin is worth.
legendary

Trading at 250 sats! Still 5 times cheaper then RISE... and this had a much better launch then RISE. Everything went pretty smoothly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

We currently have 103 delegates. Please note that our rewards are DIFFERENT!!!! then the rewards of LISK.

First year we have 1 DL(i)sk coin, second year 2 DL(i)sk, third 3 DL(i)sk, fourth 4 DL(i)sk and all the other years 5 DL(i)sk.

Why? Because i believe that a coin need some time to grow and more and more people will join at a later stage.

If people want to help out spreading the word on DL(i)sk then feel free to do so. How more people that work around the coin how better the results will be in the future for all investors/bounty hunters/developers.
LiskBeliever
Installation node does not work, "curl https://dlisk/cdn/DliskInstaller.sh > DliskInstaller.sh && bash DliskInstaller.sh"
writes "Could not resolve host: dlisk" , check and correct

Please follow guide in README.md in repo https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk

I don't know why are you trying to download file and then execute it. First, dlisk is not full domain name. Second, there is no "DliskInstaller.sh", please don't try to execute unknown files on your machine, you only risk infecting yourself and losing your money.

Now I look README.md https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk

Although you have to do a good instructions for installing node,delegate

Your site is written.

The site is not up to date so please follow the README.md in repo for now till the site is updated       .
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

We currently have 103 delegates. Please note that our rewards are DIFFERENT!!!! then the rewards of LISK.

First year we have 1 DL(i)sk coin, second year 2 DL(i)sk, third 3 DL(i)sk, fourth 4 DL(i)sk and all the other years 5 DL(i)sk.

Why? Because i believe that a coin need some time to grow and more and more people will join at a later stage.

If people want to help out spreading the word on DL(i)sk then feel free to do so. How more people that work around the coin how better the results will be in the future for all investors/bounty hunters/developers.
LiskBeliever
Installation node does not work, "curl https://dlisk/cdn/DliskInstaller.sh > DliskInstaller.sh && bash DliskInstaller.sh"
writes "Could not resolve host: dlisk" , check and correct

Please follow guide in README.md in repo https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk

I don't know why are you trying to download file and then execute it. First, dlisk is not full domain name. Second, there is no "DliskInstaller.sh", please don't try to execute unknown files on your machine, you only risk infecting yourself and losing your money.

Now I look README.md https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk

Although you have to do a good instructions for installing node,delegate

Your site is written.

legendary
Perfect launch.... already on Yobit... faster no Yobit then RISE Cheesy

Lets see if there is no panic buying Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
DLISK TRADING THREAD -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-1547213

Post your buys & sells before DLISK goes through the roof on an exchange
nice share mate good so while waiting for this coin to reach exchange we have opportunity to hold some by doing the trade thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: