Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 51. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Hoping the launch will be totally bugfree (lol jk)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Dlisk at it current state is a potential coin to buy in the exchange.  Lucky are those people who participated in this ICO because of the room to increase in price.   I admit it i failed to buy on this one, and I kinda regret it.  If Dev is serious on this project,  I only see happy investor ahead.  Hope it get in an exchange platform soon so I can buy at least some DLISK.

Dont regret it. It was a good move. You should invest in LIR with the money you saved from not investing here.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Dlisk at it current state is a potential coin to buy in the exchange.  Lucky are those people who participated in this ICO because of the room to increase in price.   I admit it i failed to buy on this one, and I kinda regret it.  If Dev is serious on this project,  I only see happy investor ahead.  Hope it get in an exchange platform soon so I can buy at least some DLISK.
legendary
Activity: 1064
so whats the total price per dlisk?

14 sat each DL(i)sk

12.35122036 BTC : 90000000 = 0.00000014 BTC ( exactly 0.000000137 BTC )

90 millions coins  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wow. I did not remember that it was so many.
I may buy a few on the exchange around 5 sat but that's all its really worth right now.

The total coin supply is 100 milllion.

90 million coins will be distributed to ICO participants

10 million coins will be reserved for:
• 1 million for pre-ICO bounties.
• 2 million for post-ICO bounties.
• 7 million for development team.

100 million  Shocked Huh Shocked too many coins for me.

The same as LISK, RISE, Putin and look at those prices... i even include putin as that coin is trading at 32 sats and hit 90 sats... stop fudding Wink it won't drop to 5 sats Cheesy

Yeah but they are big coin with big devs and big communities. its not the same here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I sent you my address, but no response or dlisk yet.
Activity: 799
Can i send you my DL(i)SK accountaddress for the bountycampigns also yet or is it to early and i have to wait at the end of the ICO-distribution?
legendary
Activity: 1372
ICO balance is still 23M coins, so we have still a few investors that needs to forward their addresses to me. Most of the big ICO investors already have their coins, most of the people that still need to receive their DL(i)sk coins are the smaller investors.

Please try to forward me all your DL(i)sk address by EOD so that we can close the ICO and focus on exchanges and bounties.

How do we get a D lisk address please? Also where is the link to vote on yobit Smiley

Thanks.

Just make a online wallet:

https://login.dlisk.com

thanks I will do it tonight. Not doing that over public wifi lol
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
1. I will first send 1 Dl(i)sk coin and ask for confirmation that you have received that 1 DL(i)sk coin. If confirmed then the full stake will be sent.

Total deposit was 12.35122036 BTC

Total deposit with bonus was 14.56826365

Total deposit with referrals was 15,16826977

This result in 59334 DL(i)sk coins per 0.01 BTC

LiskBeliever, already sent you PM yesterday with DLIsK address, but still 0 balance until now. When will the precious DLISK come to my wallet?  Grin

Please confirm that you receive 1 DL(i)sk coin.

Confirmed. Got 1 DL(i)SK in my wallet now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
ICO balance is still 23M coins, so we have still a few investors that needs to forward their addresses to me. Most of the big ICO investors already have their coins, most of the people that still need to receive their DL(i)sk coins are the smaller investors.

Please try to forward me all your DL(i)sk address by EOD so that we can close the ICO and focus on exchanges and bounties.

How do we get a D lisk address please? Also where is the link to vote on yobit Smiley

Thanks.

Just make a online wallet:

https://login.dlisk.com
legendary
Activity: 1372

Thanks.

1. I will first send 1 Dl(i)sk coin and ask for confirmation that you have received that 1 DL(i)sk coin. If confirmed then the full stake will be sent.

LiskBeliever, already sent you PM yesterday with DLIsK address, but still 0 balance until now. When will the precious DLISK come to my wallet?  Grin

Please confirm that you receive 1 DL(i)sk coin.
Activity: 577
@LiskBeliever 1 DL(i)sk deposit confirmed - PM sent. Thanks Smiley

....and full balance now received. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 577
@LiskBeliever 1 DL(i)sk deposit confirmed - PM sent. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Still 29 million coins that needs to be paid. Please ICO investors forward your DL(i)sk address so that all ICO investors receive their coins by EOD.

Next steps will be getting DL(i)sk listed on a exchange and start calculating people bounties. As already said bounties will be paid next week. One week after all the ICO investors received their coins.
can't wait to recieved my bounty hope this project succeed i hope dev is ready for a big dump after will arise and make this coin
stronger to attract more investors after ico and bounty give away. good luck mate.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I have just completed a request on Yobit

If everybody those the same then DLISK will be listed directly.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

List Type : Free
Coin name : DLISK
Ticker : Dlisk
Algo : DPOS
Money Supply : 100,000,000
Block Time: 15
Dev language :English
Source Github: https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk
Bitcoin thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dappster-blockchain-platform-a-new-innovative-coin-1497933
Comments: Please add DLISK, DLISK is a Lisk based coin.

If everybody would do that then DLISK will be listed soon Cheesy

Done

Request has been successfully sent! Thank you!

Don't wait for others to do the work. If you invested or participated in the bounty program, take the minute and submit.

yes guys vote dont wait. its free

If you are reading this, please invest a minute of your time to vote for free.

Yobits reminder.

Indeed... it doesn't take a lot of time to just get your request in to add DL(i)sk to Yobit.

Not even considering anything under 200 sat for even a sliver of the stack. What's the major difference between Rise and Dlisk at this point exept market cap? I like that the dev will start advertising on coinmarketcap.

Indeed as that would mean that A LOT of people will see DL(i)sk and it won't be a coin listed in a list of 650 other coins, as now, who is checking the marketcap of RISE for example? People check the first 10 coins and the coins with the highest jump but other then that...
Still 29 million coins that needs to be paid. Please ICO investors forward your DL(i)sk address so that all ICO investors receive their coins by EOD.

Next steps will be getting DL(i)sk listed on a exchange and start calculating people bounties. As already said bounties will be paid next week. One week after all the ICO investors received their coins.
Activity: 448
I have just completed a request on Yobit

If everybody those the same then DLISK will be listed directly.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

List Type : Free
Coin name : DLISK
Ticker : Dlisk
Algo : DPOS
Money Supply : 100,000,000
Block Time: 15
Dev language :English
Source Github: https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk
Bitcoin thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dappster-blockchain-platform-a-new-innovative-coin-1497933
Comments: Please add DLISK, DLISK is a Lisk based coin.

If everybody would do that then DLISK will be listed soon Cheesy

Done

Request has been successfully sent! Thank you!

Don't wait for others to do the work. If you invested or participated in the bounty program, take the minute and submit.

yes guys vote dont wait. its free

If you are reading this, please invest a minute of your time to vote for free.

Yobits reminder.
Activity: 448
when will it be on the exchange I want to see where it trades at on launch and its volume.

As a community, lets do some work. This isnt a 16 million dollar Waves or 1 million dollar Rise project. It's a big opportunity but needs a little community elbow grease.
Pages:
Jump to: