Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 55. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
FINAL HOUR - ICO ENDS IN :

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Crazy 11.34 BTC  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Less then 3 hours now to join the ICO.

Hi,

Pricing for the top banner is $4.00 per 1000 impressions (BTC Equivalent). It's up to you how long the campaign runs but the more impressions per day purchased, the more frequent the ad will show up. Advertisers usually buy at least 10k impressions per day. Upon request, we'll send impression and click stats. Let us know if you have any more questions.

--
CoinMarketCap Support

We are planning to buy 100,000 impressions on CoinMarketCap ($400) from the moment we are listed on coinmarketcap. This will make sure that people will found DL(i)sk in the list of 650 coins that are listed on CoinMarketCap. This should also allow other people to found out what DL(i)sk means, and will increase the demand for DL(i)sk.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Please avoid bittrex and we will be ok. I prefer yobit or another small exchange, bittrex is the new coins killer like Cryptsy did before.
ICO ENDS IN :

If you didn't join ICO yet then don't wait too long
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Oh Dolores, you are mildly amusing at best. Your post history is like ex gf crazy talk one eye open scary. Smiley

As for the project, I'm not expecting the world with a $6,000 market cap. The dev has been responsive, does a good job with promotion, uses a well known escrow and is worth a longshot gamble.

dolores13 is not a real dolores.  Only dolores12 counts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Oh Dolores, you are mildly amusing at best. Your post history is like ex gf crazy talk one eye open scary. Smiley

As for the project, I'm not expecting the world with a $6,000 market cap. The dev has been responsive, does a good job with promotion, uses a well known escrow and is worth a longshot gamble.
ICO ENDS IN :

Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Total amount of BTC deposit is : 100 BTC
Total amount of BTC + referral deposits is : 110 BTC

Your personally deposit is : 1 BTC

Your referral deposit is : 5 BTC

Your stake will be = 1 BTC (personal deposit + 1 BTC (20% of 5 BTC) = 2 BTC

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform
9.00448278 BTC
Activity: 938
still have 10 hours left Hurry up guys! i would like to see this further
So close to the magic number of 10.

10BTC is not enough. For it to work it really needs more then $25.000.

I believe 10 was the minimum for this project to launch. Please correct if I'm wrong.

My understand was the same... now final ICO : 9.9999 BTC Cheesy would be so funny Cheesy

Let's just hope some of these bounty hunters decide to put a little investment to make it worth it.
So close to the magic number of 10.

10BTC is not enough. For it to work it really needs more then $25.000.

I believe 10 was the minimum for this project to launch. Please correct if I'm wrong.
Independent escrow: SebastianJu

The escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1050
I would like to dedicate this song to all DLisk investors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDhYT9Jc_uY

If i invest some BTC there will be instruction how to claim?

If you invest using your profile number 696416 then SebastianJu and myself know that you have invested.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sxafir-696416

At launch you forward your DL(i)sk address and SebastianJu will send you yuor stake.
I invest my profile,set btc exacly are my profile is.

That is your investment : 0.05696416 BTC so then it is confirmed Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
If i invest some BTC there will be instruction how to claim?

If you invest using your profile number 696416 then SebastianJu and myself know that you have invested.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sxafir-696416

At launch you forward your DL(i)sk address and SebastianJu will send you yuor stake.
I invest my profile,set btc exacly are my profile is.
Pages:
Jump to: