Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 47. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Soon we will see the real value of DLISK. If you see that shitcoins like Putin hit 90 sats with the same amount of coins then DLISK can hit +100sats. Panic buying will start Cheesy

The reason putin hit 90sat was because the dev held 90% of the supply so it was easier for him to get it to 90sat with all his little fan boys in the troll box.

Yes, most likely... but still Dev has 12.35 BTC to support the market in the beginning, and i believe a lot didn't join because they first want to see what will happen with DLISK, and when it is moving in the right direction then watch the panic buying Smiley
let see if this things happen so many investors will be attracted if this goes from your way, good luck sir.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
what was the ICO price 14 sat?
legendary
dark lisk is gonna go buts I tell ya lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Soon we will see the real value of DLISK. If you see that shitcoins like Putin hit 90 sats with the same amount of coins then DLISK can hit +100sats. Panic buying will start Cheesy

The reason putin hit 90sat was because the dev held 90% of the supply so it was easier for him to get it to 90sat with all his little fan boys in the troll box.

Yes, most likely... but still Dev has 12.35 BTC to support the market in the beginning, and i believe a lot didn't join because they first want to see what will happen with DLISK, and when it is moving in the right direction then watch the panic buying Smiley
Activity: 826

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
how many people are in Dlisk team and where they plan to get funds for further development?
Activity: 457
Bancor
DLISK OFF EXCHANGE TRADING THREAD - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15555940
Post your buys and sells on the thread and i will constantly update it.
Please can OP post this on the introduction post of this thread.
Thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Signature bounty page updated:

People that will receive bounties are listed here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BPTikSQxP82hKAxxgEsCePWMN1FCGOwSGxW2YhdUgbY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1653413216

together with the amount that they will receive.

Why am I not in the list?

Because you didn't fill in the form? Smiley

I'm found myself! Thank!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BPTikSQxP82hKAxxgEsCePWMN1FCGOwSGxW2YhdUgbY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1653413216

the list is for the signature bounty right? how about those for twitter and fb bounty is that also be paid this coming weeks?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
selling 0.5 mil 0.49BTC
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
There are still a few investors that need to sent their wallet so that ICO funds can be completed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
lmao, this coin won't be listed on bittrex, or polo, you have to trade p2p, so it is a little risky of ICO investors, only 12 btc crowdfunded, if the dev is not a scammer, this coin will rise.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
I would prefer no launch on any exchanges until we have made some progress in development. Also would prefer if bounties are paid to all those involved prior to listing on exchange that way we can get rid of the bounty sellers in just a day or two and start building the price up after that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
There is no exchanges yet?  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1064
wtb. 1.000.000 at 0.03BTC
legendary
no one is gonna lose money. Just slowly build the trade up then will make x10 profits back
legendary
selling 1 mil 1BTC
Activity: 448
we are expecting this to be in yobit guys so better to wait for the introductory price and don't dump so the coins can grows and attract investors to join us so we can control the price and all of us can benefits from this project. good luck holders

Thats why I rather set a baseline ahead of time. I think people will start to realize they missed out on the cheap coins, I'm willing to offer a piece at a premium rate. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: