Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 57. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
WARNING!!

DONT INVEST IN THIS ICO BECAUSE THE REAL DEV STAND BEHIND IS placebo : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/placebo-164164 , known as scammer made tens of scamcoins projects and left them all , INVEST IN DL(i)sk MEANS GIVE YOUR BITCOINS TO THE SCAMMER.

Trust summary for placebo:

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why is there nothing invested. Are the people realizing that it is a scam?

You are so funny. 8.30 BTC....nothing  Huh I'm happy that it is not 1700 BTC like RISE as that is trading 50% below ICO price. Better to have this "realizing that it is a scam" with 8.30 BTC invested and then hit 100 BTC then 1700 BTC becoming 850 BTC Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why is there nothing invested. Are the people realizing that it is a scam?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
we will be waiting to hear the last of it all dev! Wink
Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
When and where will it be tradable? How much is already invested?

It is up to the exchanges to decide if they will add DL(i)sk or not. We can assume that DL(i)sk will be trading on Yobit, C-CEX, Cryptopia, Novaexchange to name a few.

We are in contact with Yobit, C-CEX and Novaexchange.

Bittrex is also a option but then it will be a non sponsor adding coin as our ICO amount is not big enough to list it as a sponsor coin, unless suddenly 20 BTC is being added at the end of ICO, but that is most unlikely.
When and where will it be tradable? How much is already invested?
Can some send me the address of the ICO page?
legendary
My share is diluting a lot  Cry  Cry Holding less then 15% now. I think i will deposit a small amount to move above 20% again.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

you need to create a wallet when the coin is launched. Yes currently that is all on testnet.

whether wallet tesnet later can be used at launch ?

Some of the dev team should check that wallet it's blockchain is forked for like 9 days now...

you need to create a wallet when the coin is launched. Yes currently that is all on testnet.

whether wallet tesnet later can be used at launch ?
legendary

legendary
Lets hope that this ICO will be a little better then RISE and WAVES... in fact if you still hold your WAVES they you made profit. RISE was a disappointment. Lets see how DLISK will do... with only 7 BTC in ICO i don't think it can move lower when it hit a exchange. It will be pumped by people that join the coin to have a 200%+ profit.
Activity: 938
where get wallet dev?
Last hours to join ICO.

IMPORTANT - 654 People join our Twitter campaign. All people that followed the twitter campaign need to send me their DL(i)sk address after launch. They have time to send this information till 17th of July. Only the people that have forwarded me their DL(i)sk address will receive payment. So everybody has 7 days to complete this task. The coins will be split to all the users that has send us their DL(i)sk address!

Twitter bounties will be paid on 20th Of July!!

Just to make sure: do you have till midnight the 17th to send address and what time zone - if indeed it ends at midnight - do you consider to be the correct one?

CET.
Pages:
Jump to: