Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 60. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Just did another deposit.  Shocked
Activity: 561
DLISK is really moving in the right direction here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Investment made. PM sent to SebastianJu.

Looks like we might just hit the 10 BTC minimum of interest continues to grow.

10 BTC minimum,not too bad I guess,and you guys Hurry up!!
  Still 3 days left. Maybe it can even hit 15.  Cool

10 BTC would be perfect.... with a little spread it can give a marketcap of 50 - 100 BTC. 15 BTC would be good for dev, but i prefer 10 BTC Cheesy, or maybe 15 BTC i don't know... with 15 BTC they can spend some money to get it listed on Bittrex Cheesy
legendary
How does this differ with Rise and Lisk? At a first glance it looked like its using DPoS as the same with the two

they are all the same...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
How does this differ with Rise and Lisk? At a first glance it looked like its using DPoS as the same with the two
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Still 3 days left. Maybe it can even hit 15.  Cool
Activity: 938

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 577
Activity: 448
Just now sent SabastianJu signed messages for my 2 payments.
legendary
Almost 1000 twitter followers. There will be a lot of spamming to get on Bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 126
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
If you want to become a Delegate and get your name in OPs then please contact me. It is important to have enough delegates to keep the network secured. The delegate logic is the same as the one that is currently being used by LISK.
legendary
Sill watching. I may invest on the last day. MAYBE!

Better not join else you are reducing my stake a lot  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1064
Sill watching. I may invest on the last day. MAYBE!
Activity: 252
Those DLISK has a credit card?

https://twitter.com/LoadDebitCard/status/750741388317253632 based on this tweet, it looks like there is somekind of deal. Hdden goldmine here?
Activity: 252
I have sold some RISE and will invest in DL(i)sk. RISE isn't really rising. I hope DL(i)sk does.
legendary
HOW TO JOIN ICO:

Quick question: I already sent in a little & have posted my tx id earlier in the thread. Do I have to send a PM to sebastianju with those details in order to get my DLISK? Thanks. Smiley

Sebastianju will not know if you don't inform him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
HOW TO JOIN ICO:

Quick question: I already sent in a little & have posted my tx id earlier in the thread. Do I have to send a PM to sebastianju with those details in order to get my DLISK? Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 163
I dont think investing here is a very good idea. Not much money is raised or will be and with many other good projects like Let it ride or chesscoin I dont see why anyone would want to invest in this.

I was going to invest here because placebo seems like a good guy but like you pointed out, only 6 btc invested so far its not looking too good.
I think even placebo knows his investment in LIR is a much safer investment then dlisk right now. I could be wrong but I believe that in 3 months LIR will be outperforming dlisk by a mile.
Sorry placebo but at least you invest in LIR so you'll make some good money with that one.

You never know the results of your investment. I thought that RISE would move 200% higher at launch but because of the problems in the beginning it drops. Yes, i bought some LIR and yes, LIR will do good in the next months. I also have a nice stake of DL(i)sk, maybe it is not as solid as LIR but it is also not a 460 BTC ICO but a 6 BTC ICO so it should not be as solid as LIR anyway. As everybody knows i'm a trader and not really a follower of a coin or project plan of a coin. If Waves fall sharply then i buy it, if Waves jump to the moon, then i sell it. This applies for all the coins that i join. One day i will sell LIR in the assumption that i will be able to buy lower. and every coin move lower at a certain stage, no coin move up, up and up.

if I invest here is there a bonus me or you can get?

if you fill in the Affillate form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

and put my name in it thne i will give 50% of the 20% extra that i receive... so basically you will have a 10% bonus if you fill in that form and use my name. Wink when you referral people yourself then you get 20% on their deposits, but there aren't bonusses only this referral program.

LOL just make 2 accounts and add your own name for the full bonus!!! Smiley

I was thinking of doing that myself.
legendary
No use for me to buy more DLISK. See you all at moon. Risk vs Reward is great.
Pages:
Jump to: