Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 89. (Read 119470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i think dev should stop riding the lisk hype, it's dead already the price is very low, i see no recover

I'm flip and flop LISK several times, perfect coin to make money on...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i think dev should stop riding the lisk hype, it's dead already the price is very low, i see no recover
legendary
Activity: 952
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin A Hero Member  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin and she don't know that Newbies cannot post images.  Grin  Grin

Firstly not a she not that you would get that right.  Also newbies can post images as long as they do it the right way.  Not that accuracy or making any sense is your strong point Grin
legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Website Pictures

legendary
we always wait

Just be careful anyway.  I've seen how this shit works.  Dev does just enough copy and pasting to collect the escrow money and then disappears - has happened hundreds of times before.

and it has happened hundreds of times before that people are fudding threads for their own interest. Everything is scam on BCT, check all the threads, they are always some idiots that are saying scam... even without reading anything in the thread. And a hero member that doesn't know that Newbies cannot post any pictures, that is really a hero  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary
I will post some screenshots of the website then it will become interesting.   Kiss

Have you figured out how to post screenshots on Bitcointalk yet?  That would be a good start Grin

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin A Hero Member  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin and she don't know that Newbies cannot post images.  Grin  Grin
legendary
we always wait

Just be careful anyway.  I've seen how this shit works.  Dev does just enough copy and pasting to collect the escrow money and then disappears - has happened hundreds of times before.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
yes it is very goood.cause we always monitor the development of its

There is no development.  Dev can't figure out how to post screenshots in Bitcointalk.  Even qiwoman2 has abandoned this shit.

we always wait
legendary

There is no development.  Dev can't figure out how to post screenshots in Bitcointalk.  Even qiwoman2 has abandoned this shit.
Marketing Update

Currently we have 664 twitter followers what means that we still see a increase of around 40 - 50 people per day.

66 people are using our signature. That is a small increase but we should see a big spike in the coming weeks.

3.06 BTC has been deposit so far : https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

yes! DL(i)sk so far has interesting development

I will post some screenshots of the website then it will become interesting.   Kiss

legendary

Have you figured out how to post screenshots on Bitcointalk yet?  That would be a good start Grin
Marketing Update

Currently we have 664 twitter followers what means that we still see a increase of around 40 - 50 people per day.

66 people are using our signature. That is a small increase but we should see a big spike in the coming weeks.

3.06 BTC has been deposit so far : https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Marketing Update

WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.

quoting for pics
Marketing Update

WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.
So the units are called RISE? is this related to RISE?

Asked several times, completely ignored. Hilarious that it has not been changed. Bravo dev, bravo.

Is a clone from Rise. Rise is a clon from Lisk. Lisk is a clon from Crypti. Crypti is a clon another coin.

Indeed... i don't know what the problem is Cheesy Typical FUD messages Cheesy or do they believe that people are creating coins from zero Cheesy
so this is somehow clone of RISE, but RISE is not launched yet  Huh Huh Huh

This is a Lisk based coin. See OPs

"L(i)sk is a Lisk-based currency.  DL(i)sk is a blockchain application platform and crypto-currency, which offers an all round solution for Node.js and JavaScript developers to deploy their own blockchain applications. DL(i)sk Apps are written using existing web technologies: NodeJS and JavaScript. DL(i)sk will use Forgers in the same way as how Lisk is using."
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Dear Devs please kindly remove me from marketing manager due to family reasons I cannot continue in this position, kind thanks.
legendary
So the units are called RISE? is this related to RISE?

Asked several times, completely ignored. Hilarious that it has not been changed. Bravo dev, bravo.

Is a clone from Rise. Rise is a clon from Lisk. Lisk is a clon from Crypti. Crypti is a clon another coin.

Indeed... i don't know what the problem is Cheesy Typical FUD messages Cheesy or do they believe that people are creating coins from zero Cheesy
so this is somehow clone of RISE, but RISE is not launched yet  Huh Huh Huh

No clue man... maybe it is a lisk clone... rise information is the same as lisk... we all know how it works... copy and paste... i also took a base code for ROS and just modified it, and you did the same for STEPS... and this dev did the same with rise/lisk/crypti... i don't know as Github is not available, and who cares in fact? We are all here to make money, not because of the coin, right?
or maybe its just another worthless scam where dev says, we will be on trex lol, i know all coins are clones from some coin, well 99% but to say you make clone from coin that is not released is...

I don't see any post that dev is saying that this coin will be on Bittrex....
Pages:
Jump to: