Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 88. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
DEV PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A EXCHANGE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS MESS AS THE MESS WITH WAVES!!!

1. When will the coin be launched? Will it be directly after ICO or will it be a few days later. If it is a few days later, then communicate this AND IF THAT IS NOT MEET THEN REFUNDS!!!!! But i believe that is cover by our escrow SebastianJU, correct? As he is holding the funds for 7 days....

We don't want the same waves shit here. THANK YOU!!!!
mmmmmmm, finally admited this is another of your ICOs, first time i see you being honest lol

yes placebo is ico scum, everyone should negative trust that fucker.

yes, placebo is a ico investor, indeed Cheesy I don't care about negative trust. If people would just join all ICOs then they would make big money. So who the follow? The ico investor with a -100 negative trust or another person that doesn't have a negative trust but make a negative ROI? Wink

PS: give me a negative trust : 'Placebo is investing in ICO that trades higher then ICO price and dump to take his profit' Thank you Cheesy
you really need to improve reading skills if you have some Smiley
people say you ICO scammer not ICO investor
dont overestimate yourself lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
DEV PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A EXCHANGE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS MESS AS THE MESS WITH WAVES!!!

1. When will the coin be launched? Will it be directly after ICO or will it be a few days later. If it is a few days later, then communicate this AND IF THAT IS NOT MEET THEN REFUNDS!!!!! But i believe that is cover by our escrow SebastianJU, correct? As he is holding the funds for 7 days....

mmmmmmm, finally admited this is another of your ICOs, first time i see you being honest lol

yes, placebo is a ico investor, indeed Cheesy I don't care about negative trust. If people would just join all ICOs then they would make big money. So who the follow? The ico investor with a -100 negative trust or another person that doesn't have a negative trust but make a negative ROI? Wink

PS: give me a negative trust : 'Placebo is investing in ICO that trades higher then ICO price and dump to take his profit' Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 518

Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

Coin will be added within one week after ICO is finished. We already contacted several exchanges, so we will get listed for sure.
legendary

legendary
WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.
I will buy a few more... i should be able to receive some BTCs and at this price it is a bargain... you have ICO like VPRC that hit 5 BTC in no time... I think the results would be a lot higher if you would have consider a exchange for ICO as for some reason people have more trust in a exchange then in a escrow, but what is wrong, as SebastianJU is really professional and is maybe much better than a exchange.
Development updates

Website should be up and running by 19th of JUne

DL(i)sk coin is almost ready.

Marketing updates

680 followers in Twitter

134 likes on Facebook

8 translations completed.

ICO result

3.06089439 BTC deposit.
WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.
legendary
Activity: 952
No, but we both know when a ICO happens on a exchange that DEVs can join etc, with escrow using a BCT person it is already more difficult...

Some people disappear, some people stay. I'm looking at a coin as can i make profit or not. Look, did you thought that cryptsy would be gone? He stole 15000 BTC... did you thought that mintpal would be gone.... If you are afraid to lose money then you need to put your money on the bank. The risks here are a lot higher then on banks etc, but profits are a lot bigger too.

This is not just a risk.  This is flushing your money down the toilet and hoping to get a return.
legendary
That 90% of the people assume... and that is also why some ICOs are more successful then others. Some people have more BTCs and they do some fake ICO buying. We will never know how much is really bought in certain ICO. With a BCT escrow he can verify who has joined, he knows who has joined and to create fake ICO buys it is more difficult, as you already need a lot of other BCT accounts to do so... so this ICO has 3 BTC in it, but most likely 3 real BTC and not a lot of fake BTC...

Nobody is saying it is fake BTC.  Dev will do enough to collect escrow money and then disappear.

No, but we both know when a ICO happens on a exchange that DEVs can join etc, with escrow using a BCT person it is already more difficult...

Some people disappear, some people stay. I'm looking at a coin as can i make profit or not. Look, did you thought that cryptsy would be gone? He stole 15000 BTC... did you thought that mintpal would be gone.... If you are afraid to lose money then you need to put your money on the bank. The risks here are a lot higher then on banks etc, but profits are a lot bigger too.

legendary
That 90% of the people assume... and that is also why some ICOs are more successful then others. Some people have more BTCs and they do some fake ICO buying. We will never know how much is really bought in certain ICO. With a BCT escrow he can verify who has joined, he knows who has joined and to create fake ICO buys it is more difficult, as you already need a lot of other BCT accounts to do so... so this ICO has 3 BTC in it, but most likely 3 real BTC and not a lot of fake BTC...

Nobody is saying it is fake BTC.  Dev will do enough to collect escrow money and then disappear.
legendary
You don't have to compare ether with any other coin.... i mean, ether is of another level, that is the BTC of 2016... a coin is just based on software... a lot depends on community, you can have the best coin ever but without a community it will not move... you can have the worst coin ever but with a lot of community support and people will trade it, and when there is trades you can make money. Lets first see and wait.

1. Will the launch be successful? Yes/NO? Based on this you will see more people joining or leaving the coin.
2. What are the plans after the launch? Based on this you will find out if it was scam or not. But when it is scam why wait 1 month to get your profit. I mean when you want to scam people, just make a ICO of 1 week take money and next week make another ICO and another and another.... why waiting so long?

To do just enough to collect on the escrow.

legendary
You don't have to compare ether with any other coin.... i mean, ether is of another level, that is the BTC of 2016... a coin is just based on software... a lot depends on community, you can have the best coin ever but without a community it will not move... you can have the worst coin ever but with a lot of community support and people will trade it, and when there is trades you can make money. Lets first see and wait.

1. Will the launch be successful? Yes/NO? Based on this you will see more people joining or leaving the coin.
2. What are the plans after the launch? Based on this you will find out if it was scam or not. But when it is scam why wait 1 month to get your profit. I mean when you want to scam people, just make a ICO of 1 week take money and next week make another ICO and another and another.... why waiting so long?

To do just enough to collect on the escrow.
legendary
The problems a couple of years ago was 'students' they saw suddenly BTC moving from $8 to $1300 and they started creating a lot of shitcoins... that is why almost all coins are worth a lot less then a few years ago. People aren't crazy to put a lot of money in altcoins. Promoting is a big word.. i have invested some money on this ICO (as in many other icos) and of course i want some returns. I'm not posting more messages on this thread then on the RISE thread, or on the BRK thread. But saying that everything is scam is also a little too easy, don't you think? There are a lot of coins that are doing well after a few weeks/months, some good examples are CLAM, WBB, GAME.... this is a risk market, everybody knows that. Nobody thought that ETH would become a $18 coin when it was only $0.5 in the beginning. WBB was a $20k coin and now $500k. That is why people will keep investing in coins, as one day they maybe have this high flyer. Will it be DLISK? I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. Will they deliver what is written? Maybe, maybe not. But i'm looking at how much there is in the ICO account and how i can make profit out of a coin. Lets face it... if that ICO stay so low, then at launch everybody will make good money as people that thought it was scam will maybe start buying when it hit a exchange... and another point is, if you have a good community and they do some tweets, then a lot can happen...

No.  A community is not going to turn a scam like this into a real coin.  You need both community and good developers.  To compare this to ether is just ridiculous.  Ether has Vitalik and whole team of brilliant people behind it in addition to a huge community.

legendary
The problems a couple of years ago was 'students' they saw suddenly BTC moving from $8 to $1300 and they started creating a lot of shitcoins... that is why almost all coins are worth a lot less then a few years ago. People aren't crazy to put a lot of money in altcoins. Promoting is a big word.. i have invested some money on this ICO (as in many other icos) and of course i want some returns. I'm not posting more messages on this thread then on the RISE thread, or on the BRK thread. But saying that everything is scam is also a little too easy, don't you think? There are a lot of coins that are doing well after a few weeks/months, some good examples are CLAM, WBB, GAME.... this is a risk market, everybody knows that. Nobody thought that ETH would become a $18 coin when it was only $0.5 in the beginning. WBB was a $20k coin and now $500k. That is why people will keep investing in coins, as one day they maybe have this high flyer. Will it be DLISK? I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. Will they deliver what is written? Maybe, maybe not. But i'm looking at how much there is in the ICO account and how i can make profit out of a coin. Lets face it... if that ICO stay so low, then at launch everybody will make good money as people that thought it was scam will maybe start buying when it hit a exchange... and another point is, if you have a good community and they do some tweets, then a lot can happen...

No.  A community is not going to turn a scam like this into a real coin.  You need both community and good developers.  To compare this to ether is just ridiculous.  Ether has Vitalik and whole team of brilliant people behind it in addition to a huge community.
legendary
Do i see that correct? I got that right... Why do you think that i join ICO and dump when listing? Why do you think that i buyback the same coins when there is enough volume and community interest? I'm here just for the money. Will DLISK be a success? Yes, at ICO you will be able to sell at 200% profit, and later, nobody knows... most likely drop like all other coins and then depending on demand and comminity you will be able to flip and flop that coin. Not sure if that will work with DLISK or RISE or BRK, but it works with LISK...

I understand that but promoting this kind of crap (DLISK) harms the whole community.  I don't know why you don't get that.  You should know given the problems that happened a couple of years ago.

legendary
Do i see that correct? I got that right... Why do you think that i join ICO and dump when listing? Why do you think that i buyback the same coins when there is enough volume and community interest? I'm here just for the money. Will DLISK be a success? Yes, at ICO you will be able to sell at 200% profit, and later, nobody knows... most likely drop like all other coins and then depending on demand and comminity you will be able to flip and flop that coin. Not sure if that will work with DLISK or RISE or BRK, but it works with LISK...

I understand that but promoting this kind of crap (DLISK) harms the whole community.  I don't know why you don't get that.  You should know given the problems that happened a couple of years ago.
legendary
I'm flip and flop LISK several times, perfect coin to make money on...

He's got that right.  No coin is going to go up in a linear fashion.  The volatility is what allows people to make a profit.  It is quite likely if you buy during the lows and sell during the highs you can increase your holdings and in the long term if does make an ether like rise you will have a decent amount to profit off.

legendary
I'm flip and flop LISK several times, perfect coin to make money on...

He's got that right.  No coin is going to go up in a linear fashion.  The volatility is what allows people to make a profit.  It is quite likely if you buy during the lows and sell during the highs you can increase your holdings and in the long term if does make an ether like rise you will have a decent amount to profit off.
Pages:
Jump to: