Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 10. (Read 33594 times)

AVP
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Can anyone from DAPS team respond to this?

(Please don't re-state what we already know, pl. provide solution suggestions for community concerns we have, outlined below.)

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable..

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

(Other solutions are welcome...)
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
So the swap wasn't hosted by CoinExchange? How was this supposed to work?
h7r
Activity: 32
I missed something, I had to take a snapshot of the wallet myself or a snapshot was taken without my participation and I have to prove that this is my address?

I also wanted to hear the answer to this question, which snapshot is it about? I just made a screenshot from the 29th, but with one extra staking. I physically could not make a snapshot on June 26th.

Hello

I also had PCNs before the snapshot and I would like to know the procedure to follow to benefit from the airdrop, I read that it was necessary to fill a google forms, where is the link to this document ?? Nothing is indicated on the DAPS website can you be more precise?

Thank you

The procedure will be detailed more this week, we're working on the finer details of processing and how we'll get it done in a reasonable timeframe. If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

When will start the airdrop and where can we find the procedures ? As you banned a lot of people from your discord, we are now a lot having difficulties to keep updated, but responsibles of this epic fail dont seem to worry about

You can find all updates posted here:
https://t.me/DAPSUpdates

Thanks for the link
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I missed something, I had to take a snapshot of the wallet myself or a snapshot was taken without my participation and I have to prove that this is my address?

I also wanted to hear the answer to this question, which snapshot is it about? I just made a screenshot from the 29th, but with one extra staking. I physically could not make a snapshot on June 26th.

Hello

I also had PCNs before the snapshot and I would like to know the procedure to follow to benefit from the airdrop, I read that it was necessary to fill a google forms, where is the link to this document ?? Nothing is indicated on the DAPS website can you be more precise?

Thank you

The procedure will be detailed more this week, we're working on the finer details of processing and how we'll get it done in a reasonable timeframe. If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

When will start the airdrop and where can we find the procedures ? As you banned a lot of people from your discord, we are now a lot having difficulties to keep updated, but responsibles of this epic fail dont seem to worry about

You can find all updates posted here:
https://t.me/DAPSUpdates
h7r
Activity: 32
Activity: 5

Hello

Thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
AVP
Activity: 96
So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable..

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

(Other solutions are welcome...)
Activity: 130
If you have $PCN and you've qualified for the $DAPS airdrop than you can set up your ERC20 MEW for the swap.
Click "Add Custom Token"
Enter:
TOKEN Symbol - DAPS
Token address - 0x93190DbCE9b9BD4Aa546270a8D1D65905B5fDd28
Decimals - 18
Activity: 4
This is nonsense, a sad attempt to make it sound as if nothing bad happened because it would happen anyway. If I were you, I would take ownership of the mess and also be a bit more humble, mind you, there are quite a few people out there that lost a ton of (possibly life savings?) money because of YOU.

Original chain-to-chain swap plans = Peepcoin burned

New Peepcoin:DAPS airdrop plans = You keep your Peepcoins, and now get DAPS

In both of these scenarios no realistic person would claim peepcoin continues to have a usecase beyond our involvement, which was already assumed for many months.

You now get to stake, trade, and do whatever you would like with your Peepcoin, while also getting DAPS if you held on the snapshot.

There goes the hope of a bit of self reflection.
copper member
Activity: 116
============================================
⚡️ This issue has take into our ⚡️ attention because most of our team 🚀 (SwapCash) 🚀 already invest on PEEP - DAPS

We cannot let the price of PEEP gone just like that.

We're not legendary, or senior members, but we believe we can do hardfork the PEEP Masternode coin (PMN)

The good news is, There will be a SWAP of Peepcoin to PeepMasternode (PCN - PMN)

We're still on early phase of discussion to make a proper Coin Structure, Coin Specs, Best Swap Ratio, MN Reward, MN Collateral etc for this PEEPMASTERNODE

We will make it quick (We will make a shot around 2 - 3 days)

Stay tuned guys

There is still a hope  Smiley

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

OFFICIAL SITE | OFFICIAL EXPLORER | EXCHANGE | MASTERNODES ONLINE | SWAP ROI

Hai guys, waiting for us?

Yeah, we're on final discussion on the Swap Ratio, Block Reward, Masternode Reward and Collateral, Best ROI Percentage.. e.t.c

We're sure to make the pull on github within 24 - 36 hours

This is more exiting... no more hype and fancy talk... everything is written on the code... it is clear... nothing to hide

THE PEEPMASTERNODE COIN (PMN) is REAL...

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS  Wink

Best Regards

SwapCash TEAM

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
This is nonsense, a sad attempt to make it sound as if nothing bad happened because it would happen anyway. If I were you, I would take ownership of the mess and also be a bit more humble, mind you, there are quite a few people out there that lost a ton of (possibly life savings?) money because of YOU.

Original chain-to-chain swap plans = Peepcoin burned

New Peepcoin:DAPS airdrop plans = You keep your Peepcoins, and now get DAPS

In both of these scenarios no realistic person would claim peepcoin continues to have a usecase beyond our involvement, which was already assumed for many months.

You now get to stake, trade, and do whatever you would like with your Peepcoin, while also getting DAPS if you held on the snapshot.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
h0ssy.. don't mention the war, especially not ww iii. there's no need to be rude.
i'll pace my own path.
Did you choose this project for your further path? if so, then I think that you have made the right decision, because in this project, I see a great future in the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
They didn't lose money because of HIM.
These are volatile markets, you know it when you get into them. Everything happens in this circus.

Nevertheless, I agree, it's a story sad!
Activity: 12
ERC20 token will be 60b

1)  First the development fund was 1b and now it will be +/- 3b ? Why ?

2)  There are about 8K wallets, each wallet will get 100K extra tokens. So about 800 million tokens to be distributed.

3)  I read here and there that 20b pcn coins will be blacklisted. What will happen with the remaining 16b coins?

4) What plans do you have to rebuild trust?

1) The costs of DAPS will be over 500k$. This is reflected by increasing the DAPS allocation for the development, whch also facilitates more exchange listings before the main net launch.

2) Yep, this number will come out of the aforementioned 3.3 billion DAPS Development fund. Thats if every wallet is in fact claimed, though. So the remainder will probably just go back into the monthly airdrop funding. (Monthly airdrop is going to be main-net onward)

3) 20b+16b does not equal the current peepcoin supply, the amount was 56.7 billion on the snapshot itself. The DAPS token must have enough to cover all of this. So we must assume all of those peepcoins will be claimed and not blacklisted, and then work from there.

4) I'll be making an appearance on the larry and joe show, to explain the steps forward and what we have planned to kickstart our momentum again in this erc-20 phase of DAPS  Smiley

I am also waiting.

His announcement rekt so many people, its perhaps even worse then the original developer. It would be only fitting if TheKingInYellow paid that 10btc which is needed to finish DAPS out of his own pocket. I hope he is not increasing the dev fund reservation to let the community pay for finishing daps. Instead of donating (which won't ever happen again in the near future) he increased the dev fund and in the end the community will pay for development anyway.

So please clarify the increased dev fund.

Thanks.

I'd also like to mention, in the original SWAP plans, the automatd chain-to-chain swap of Peepcoin-DAPS, the input Peepcoins were going to be burned. In this airdrop plan the Peepcoins are kept, and not burned. You get to stake, trade, and do what you'd like with them. In this way, you actually didn't lose anything. You just saw the Peepcoin go down in value.

I posit, did anyone really think Peepcoin had any value post swap? After the end of the swap period as originally planned. Taking these things into account, can we really say you lose if you got to keep the Peepcoin instead of seeing them burned. The "snapshot" just happens to be before that 1st announcement now, to preserve the core of people we would all probably agree are DAPS community.

Ok thanks for clarifying it a bit more.

Quote from: TheKingInYellow
I posit, did anyone really think Peepcoin had any value post swap?

I hope you will be more apologetic & humble on the Joe & Larry show whatever that is.
Activity: 12
Can someone please tell my why the hell why the  Total Supply is:   60,000,000,000 DAPS

So WTF Huh? is it right  Huh?

If you would take the time to read through the latest messages inhere you would have found the answer.
Activity: 5
Can someone please tell my why the hell why the  Total Supply is:   60,000,000,000 DAPS

So WTF Huh? is it right  Huh?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
why now dapps gonna be swap to an erc20?
before you ruin the coin, it was plan to swap to a new coin with MN?
Activity: 66
what happen if my coin (PCN) still on exchange (cryptohub) ?.
because i dont know what the swap
Pages:
Jump to: