Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 9. (Read 33594 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
are you having as much fun removing my posts as I am posting the question: why do you remove posts that are either sceptical or ask very valid questions?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This is good news on DAPS. The truth is not quite understood by the time, how long will this last? Will the price for MEW? Or will it be necessary to wait for blockchain DAPS?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

https://steemit.com/dapscoin/@dapscoin/daps-token-claiming-guide

The full guide on how to claim your DAPS is now ready. It even includes an explainer on ERC20. Read it carefully to be ready for the process! The more prepared you are, the faster it will be. Thanks for being patient!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

DAPS Token Airdrop :
Instructions are coming soon. Processing expected next week Smiley
Be ready.The claim form is being finalized. Small wallets will be 1st.

copper member
Activity: 116
Disclaimer:
Why we're here? Still replying to this thread. With all due respect, some of the Peep community is not agreed with the new PEEP DAPS transition and they need to know what other option they have if they are not eligible for DAPS transition. We're not promoting PeepMasternode to this thread but we providing them the option which giving them a hope as Peep Hodler.

REMEMBER, that this thread first is all about PEEP - DAPS project.

GOOD NEWS. We have pulled PeepMasternode to Github. Enter below.
>>PeepMasternode Github<<

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS... WINDOWS WALLET and MAC WALLET IS READY

Windows Wallet

Mac-OS Wallet

Join our discord server to meet the whole Swap-Eco Community
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
is that correct that daps will be erc20 token instead of being standalone coin?
copper member
Disclaimer:
Why we're here? Still replying to this thread. With all due respect, some of the Peep community is not agreed with the new PEEP DAPS transition and they need to know what other option they have if they are not eligible for DAPS transition. We're not promoting PeepMasternode to this thread but we providing them the option which giving them a hope as Peep Hodler.

GOOD NEWS. We have pulled PeepMasternode to Github. Enter below.
>>PeepMasternode Github<<

Join our discord server to meet the whole Swap-Eco Community
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
copper member
Hi guys i bought some peepcoins yesterday, i have them on coinexchange.io, how can i get them to a wallet or is no wallet out yet? Im sorry im new at peepcoin and i dont know what i have to do now, also with the daps im confused?

Thx for help

You can swap your Peepcoin with PeepMasternode... we will announce later
FLASH POLL: we need to know if you held Peepcoin on the snapshot. The poll will be open for the next couple days. Please only vote if you were a member of our community ON the snapshot date. This will be helpful for cross-analytics leading up to the airdrop process beginning. Thanks! =)

Vote here: http://poll.fm/5zcut
Activity: 33
Hi guys i bought some peepcoins yesterday, i have them on coinexchange.io, how can i get them to a wallet or is no wallet out yet? Im sorry im new at peepcoin and i dont know what i have to do now, also with the daps im confused?

Thx for help
copper member
Disclaimer:

Thanks to all PEEP community. We're now on the stage of Testing and Exploring the Blockchain for PeepMasternode. The code is done but it is not pull on Github yet, the coin structure is there, the POW/POS and Masternode reward also has been written. We also have arrange the making of wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux Daemon. Now the critical point is we still under discussion about the best swap ratio between PCN:PMN

You can follow the update and join the discussion on our discord server
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
copper member
Disclaimer:

Thanks to all PEEP community. This is briefly explain about the PEEPCOIN which support Masternode and we named it as PeepMasternode

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: PeepMasternode
Ticker: PMN
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Maturity: 6 Confirmations
Total Supply: 10 000 000 000 PMN (10 Bil PMN)  
Premine: 10% (5% for swap with PCN and presale, another 5% for future development)
POW Phase: Until block 200,000
Min Stake Age: 12 Hours
Max Stake Age: 2 Days
Masternode Collateral: 500,000 PMN/MN
Rewards: 75% from PoS block
PoS Rewards: 25% from PoS block

Are you going to create a new ANN on the  forum or it will continue to this one...?

Also the airdrop/fork that will occur will be at 1:1, PeepMasternode:Peepcoin (PCN)?

Yes, we will make an Official ANN soon

The swap ratio of Peepcoin (PCN):PeepMasternode (PMN) still under discussion as for now there is no buy order for PCN for the last 6 days... we will update later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Disclaimer:

Thanks to all PEEP community. This is briefly explain about the PEEPCOIN which support Masternode and we named it as PeepMasternode

COIN SPECIFICATION

Premine: 10% (5% for swap with PCN and presale, another 5% for future development)

Are you going to create a new ANN on the  forum or it will continue to this one...?

Also the airdrop/fork that will occur will be at 1:1, PeepMasternode:Peepcoin (PCN)?

Activity: 53
Merit: 12
On second thought, if all you PCN and DAPS holders are as stupid as the one above who goes for another 1500% POS ROI coin please stay away from XSH, it's a normal coin, with normal and decent development, a normal organic price evolution and nothing your weak hands are able to hold for long enough without panicking. So please follow this girl's advice, buy more PCN hold it to get another shitcoin airdropped on your faces and get exit scammed twice on the same coin you hold Cheesy

Faith in crypto community went down another 10% today, I wonder if these idiots get a dark room to breed in while i go to bed each night ... can't be so many dumb people around can there? Time for WWIII to fix this mess I guess.

The specs of the airdropped coin don't matter since you receive it for free. One sat or 10k sats per coin, they're still free money. Who would say no to that?
Activity: 53
Merit: 12
Well not exactly, the vote was if the 2nd Snapshot should be taken for 1 : 1 airdrop for DAPs.

What I am suggesting is completely different. A partial solution for the 25% that voted No. I think 1:3 or 1:4 ratio would be fair.

25% of the community can't just be ignored. That's like saying 1 out of 4 people will loose their funds so that the other 3 can be protected. A partial solution should be provided...

The vote was for the second snapshot at a yet-to-be determined ratio. Even if the result was yes the second snapshot wouldn't be 1:1, but much less that that, and the majority voted no while knowing that Smiley
I missed something, I had to take a snapshot of the wallet myself or a snapshot was taken without my participation and I have to prove that this is my address?
If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

I had coins for this date, but I did not take a screenshot of my wallet. Does this mean that I will not get a coin DAPS?

If you held them at that point, then you've got DAPS sir  Cool We will have a full blog post with instructions on this soon. Hold onto your wallet.dat even if it has no coins left!

Can anyone from DAPS team respond to this?

(Please don't re-state what we already know, pl. provide solution suggestions for community concerns we have, outlined below.)

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable..

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

(Other solutions are welcome...)

https://dapscoin.com/final-peepcoin-snapshot-vote-results-are-in/

The community voted on this idea, sir.

Well not exactly, the vote was if the 2nd Snapshot should be taken for 1 : 1 airdrop for DAPs.

What I am suggesting is completely different. A partial solution for the 25% that voted No. I think 1:3 or 1:4 ratio would be fair.

25% of the community can't just be ignored. That's like saying 1 out of 4 people will loose their funds so that the other 3 can be protected. A partial solution should be provided...

There is still the planned monthly airdrop when the DAPS coin is launched, mind you.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I missed something, I had to take a snapshot of the wallet myself or a snapshot was taken without my participation and I have to prove that this is my address?
If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

I had coins for this date, but I did not take a screenshot of my wallet. Does this mean that I will not get a coin DAPS?
AVP
Activity: 96

(Please don't re-state what we already know, pl. provide solution suggestions for community concerns we have, outlined below.)

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable..

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

copper member
Disclaimer:

COIN SPECIFICATION

Pages:
Jump to: