Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 5. (Read 33594 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
fill your bags and hodl. that's all you need to do. remember the Verge... Tongue
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
DAPS will drop to 1 sat soon... !
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
DAPS is now on CoinMarketCap! We're proud to join the 2,000+ other projects in the world's diverse Blockchain industry. We hope to stand out among our peers. 😉

View all DAPS Project links and read our information to learn about our ambitious goals: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daps-token/

Note: Circulating supply numbers are being calculated dynamically, so no "ranking" will appear until this is done.

What is the main advantage of this token, if the investor buys, should put in a portfolio to receive dividends for exploration? Or there is some innovation in blockchain, success with your project!

Hello, the DAPS token does not stake or have masternodes. You can read more about the DAPS coin chain features and intended plans on our website  Grin Check out our links on our CMC page to see more.
Congratulations on achieving another milestone!Circulating Supply at the moment?When this statistic appears on coinmarketcap ???Thanks
Whether DAPS is on the dip or not ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
DAPS is now on CoinMarketCap! We're proud to join the 2,000+ other projects in the world's diverse Blockchain industry. We hope to stand out among our peers. 😉

View all DAPS Project links and read our information to learn about our ambitious goals: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daps-token/

Note: Circulating supply numbers are being calculated dynamically, so no "ranking" will appear until this is done.

What is the main advantage of this token, if the investor buys, should put in a portfolio to receive dividends for exploration? Or there is some innovation in blockchain, success with your project!

Hello, the DAPS token does not stake or have masternodes. You can read more about the DAPS coin chain features and intended plans on our website  Grin Check out our links on our CMC page to see more.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 19
Activity: 29
Price of DAPS is extremely low now, but why do people continue to sell it ?
So strange and confused...!
Some ppl are the pure idiot. They are in a huge loss but they are still selling. Huh
Activity: 70
Hello, I bought some coins from PCN on July 23, 1818 at Cryptopia ...
Nothing has changed on Cryptopia until today ...
Will I get the new coins (DAPS) at some point?
What do I have to do to be eligible for DAPS?
many thanks
Price of DAPS is extremely low now, but why do people continue to sell it ?
So strange and confused...!

My first batch of DAPS tokens arrived safe and sound. Still waiting on my other batch that I manage for my club, but I'm 100% sure they'll arrive soon. Thanks, DAPS team for all your hard work over the past months.

No problem! It's been alot of work, but it went pretty great =)

Message me your other submission ID and I'll check it out~
Great news DAPS fam, we have completed the 1st batch!

Thanks for the support - next stop is second batch and then we go for mainnet in 2019!

My first batch of DAPS tokens arrived safe and sound. Still waiting on my other batch that I manage for my club, but I'm 100% sure they'll arrive soon. Thanks, DAPS team for all your hard work over the past months.
Great news DAPS fam, we have completed the 1st batch!

Thanks for the support - next stop is second batch and then we go for mainnet in 2019!

DAPS is coming. The new DAPS era begins tomorrow. The countdown has begun! You can watch this countdown timer to see when DAPS Token 1st batch should be completed and exchanges will go live! 🎉

https://buff.ly/2xxLYgQ
I received an email informing me that I will get my DAPS in the 2nd batch and they are working on resolving my issue. Frankly this is BS. I don’t have an issue. My claim form was completed perfectly. I received an email confirming my DAPS amount, it was correct, along with my ETH address. How can I be in the 2nd batch? Sorry but I lost all hope in this project.

Hello, we apologize but in cases like yours its very likely you're a false positive caught by our blacklist checks. We assure that your claim will be processed as quickly as possible, I hope you understand we don't want to mess things up by rushing this process, when we separated the chains for a reason!

Message me your submission ID and I'll be able to give you more detail on your claim sir.
The countdown has begun! You can watch this countdown timer to see when DAPS Token 1st batch should be completed and exchanges will go live!

DAPS Token Airdrop 1st Batch Live
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
is the pcn i can buy now on coinexchange actually Daps?
or do i need to wait to tomorrow?
Activity: 16
I received an email informing me that I will get my DAPS in the 2nd batch and they are working on resolving my issue. Frankly this is BS. I don’t have an issue. My claim form was completed perfectly. I received an email confirming my DAPS amount, it was correct, along with my ETH address. How can I be in the 2nd batch? Sorry but I lost all hope in this project.
Activity: 19
I have Peepcoin coins inside a Peepcoin wallet

What do I have to do for getting the new coins?

If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.
Pages:
Jump to: