Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 16. (Read 33597 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
does it safe to stake on cryptohub? i never used this exchange and there are few review on it
and if yes, does it worth the shot?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
PeepCoin  Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
You can now trade PCN on BTC DOGE LTC USDT and BCH base markets Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I have invested in the project, Up 25% on my investment from a few days ago and I am also staking at 100% apr. This coin looks very promising if the team keeps up with there plans. It honestly looks amazing and it will be one of the most secure anonymous coins on the market. Is has so much room to grow and it is not even on any big exchanges yet. This could make some people some serious money. 

Good luck to the PCN / DAPS team. I am very much looking forward to the future.   

BTW the video interview that the Dev Captain fella did gave me confidence to put a good amount of my portfolio in to this project so well done to him.
Activity: 4
PCN is on https://cryptohub.online/?ref=23436.

And they have the only staking pool i know so far, pretty nice if you have a small amount of coins. Open orders get counted too.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Joined the project, it looks promising and some local communities appeared on Telegram (I've joined the Italian one)
Activity: 140
Checked TradeOgre and Cryptohub.online. It seems this coin is not on those exchanges
Activity: 5
I see only marketing. Without milestones included I don't think anybody is doing much right now.

The website is static, why don't you go to the Discord or Telegram to get more dynamic information and maybe ask some questions to the 24/7 team that is working there? If all it takes is some dates on a website roadmap to instill confidence, then maybe that's why there are so many P&D coins. That's not what this is, we are working on a complex software project.
Activity: 3
I know these developers. I am sure that they are implementing their project

I see only marketing. Without milestones included I don't think anybody is doing much right now.
Activity: 31
I know these developers. I am sure that they are implementing their project
Activity: 3
I'm having serious doubts about this coin....
Is it me or the roadmap does not specify when they are going to implement the all the functionalities from this so called Harpocrates protocol? It's not even on the roadmap... It's like the price is rising because they're doing a swap that adds nothing new to peepcoin, just because coinexchange has a big wallet stuffed with peepcoin. No date to the swap, no date to nothing. Low volumes that keeps the prices high for a coin that hasn't proved anything yet and does not promise anything in the coming year, except a peepcoin wallet update and then a swap.

Any thoughts?
Activity: 10
List your ico for free at icoanalog with ICO Rating.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Coinexchange.io has put the Peepcoin wallet into "maintenance". We have warned you for months to get your coins off there ASAP.

Please DO NOT BUY PEEPCOIN ON http://COINEXCHANGE.IO , they have stolen user's stakes and have now suddenly stopped the wallet without any notice.

Remove all coins from Coinexhange.io, if you buy Peepcoin on there you will not be able to move it

That is where the main volume is so i bought there. Got alot more than i bought as buy orders lower though, but now i worry if that was smart or if i should cancel them.

Unfortunately we don't know if coinexchange will open in a timely manner, since they decided to suddenly put it into maintenance without notifying us as well. We suggest just moving your bids over to Bleutrade which isn't a bad alternative, Cryptopia has been paid and CryptoBridge as well which will offer other alternatives. Cryptopia is pending verification but I expect it'll go fine due to our past interactions.
WTF happens Bleutrade Huh

not working .......hope they don't scam us
Activity: 171
DAPS is a very exciting project. Can't wait to see the real moon that is coming with this.
hello, I care that you wallet does not sync

Try to follow the guide for bootstrap and peers. After i did that it has been smooth sailing!

I try with windows do not function, windows 7 I reuissie have green left down but for 2 days my wallet can not have my balance

tank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Hello PeepCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of PeepCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/peepcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

Very slick!  Smiley Could you make sure the supply is displayed properly? The CMC "circulating supply" is totally wrong, and should be the same as the total supply. There's no "locked coins". This makes the market cap much lower than it should be in reality and makes people believe Peepcoin has a lower "total value" than would be otherwise. Thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello PeepCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of PeepCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/peepcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Try to follow the guide for bootstrap and peers. After i did that it has been smooth sailing!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
i installed the last wallet with last bootstrap 24h ago and still not synced, i'm 648 days behind
the directory didnt increase, does it normal?

Your bootstrap should have made you sync to less than a month to go, it must not be in the right place. Check out https://t.me/HOW_TO_DAPS for 24/7 help on setting up your wallet

peoples on telegram helped me, thanks
i finaly found my mistake
i used jdownloader for dl the bootstrap, it uses unrar by default and i guess it corrupted the file
i unzipped with 7zip and it worked, now i'm synced  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
hi
i installed the last wallet with last bootstrap 24h ago and still not synced, i'm 648 days behind
the directory didnt increase, does it normal?

Your bootstrap should have made you sync to less than a month to go, it must not be in the right place. Check out https://t.me/HOW_TO_DAPS for 24/7 help on setting up your wallet

I've been staking my PCN coins for past 19 days but I haven't received any reward. I'm new to staking. For the past 5 days the 24hours probability is at less than 20% and it says with my network weight that expected staking reward day is 1 day. Is this usual. I do go offline at sometimes, so it's not continuously staking. Should I continuously for 24 hours now? My network weight is 29781822 right now

how many coins do you have? 20% in 24h would be about 10m I believe, correct?
I have only 1.7m. Have been staking for past 20 days though.

Hmm, sounds about right, just be patient. if they're in one stack it'll come in that time yes, I would expect 1.7m to stake in 20-30 days
Pages:
Jump to: