Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 19. (Read 33597 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there any information about the new development team?

Who is involved in the project?   Experience?   Etc
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Was looking into this, but it's been pumped to the moon already. Will keep an eye on it and look for a major dip.
Activity: 79
I just purchased some PCN at Coinexchange - looks like a very promising project!

But - can someone tell me where and which wallet I need to download in order to stake my PCN until the swap to DAPS?

Thanks!
download the peepcoin wallet from the site and make sure u get the latest bootstrap so u can connect quicker

Thanks! Synced now but now I need to wait in order to stake my coins. I have to say, it looks promising this DAPS project.
Activity: 4
I just purchased some PCN at Coinexchange - looks like a very promising project!

But - can someone tell me where and which wallet I need to download in order to stake my PCN until the swap to DAPS?

Thanks!
download the peepcoin wallet from the site and make sure u get the latest bootstrap so u can connect quicker
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i had left peepcoin a while ago, and of lately i realized a movement around the peepcoin network, little did i know about the swap, but with this movement and the amount of btc and doge put into this, it proves a big thing coming in. lets hold for the future.
Activity: 79

Thanks!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I downloaded the wallet a day ago.
It says synchronizing with network
I think it been over 20 hours and now reads 1062318 block remaining
Is my wallet working or is it just taking a long time to update?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Is there any information about the team behind the new project?  What have they been involved in the past?  What's their track record and success stories?

Obviously there are no guarantees, but what's the likelihood that this project succeeds, vs being abandoned like peepcoin?

You can read my profile to see the coins I've been with, very few have been abandoned by myself. I've never given up on communities or coins even long after other devs have, this is in my history. I intend to stick this project out to completion, for what it's worth.

joined the gang...staking in my wallet also...team looks great and the currency is blazing fast..glad to be a part guys
Can't believe I wanted 100 million of this coin at 1 sats but someone else has another plan, so I only could stacked up a few and staking. Upgraded my new wallet, joined on the Telegram and Discord. Looks like a supportive team all the way. Also with a good plan. Hope this pays off one day...in for long term Smiley

Thanks for the support! Hopefully we have much more to come in the future as well =)
Activity: 4
joined the gang...staking in my wallet also...team looks great and the currency is blazing fast..glad to be a part guys
Activity: 10
Is there any information about the team behind the new project?  What have they been involved in the past?  What's their track record and success stories?

Obviously there are no guarantees, but what's the likelihood that this project succeeds, vs being abandoned like peepcoin?
Activity: 84
Can't believe I wanted 100 million of this coin at 1 sats but someone else has another plan, so I only could stacked up a few and staking. Upgraded my new wallet, joined on the Telegram and Discord. Looks like a supportive team all the way. Also with a good plan. Hope this pays off one day...in for long term Smiley
Activity: 68
Wow, the price is and volume are just exploding lately.  Something big must be happening behind the scenes.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Hey i was wondering is it worth even downloading and syncing the peep wallet since the swap is coming?

Yes sir, it'll be months in the future so we suggest having your coins in your own control meanwhile.

Ok cool thank ya much bud Smiley
Hey i was wondering is it worth even downloading and syncing the peep wallet since the swap is coming?

Yes sir, it'll be months in the future so we suggest having your coins in your own control meanwhile.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Please excuse some very basic questions.  I am new to this and would really appreciate some assistance.

I purchased some PCN at Coinexchange.io a while ago.  I then read that Peepcoin was changing to DAPS and I needed to move my coins off that exchange and into a private wallet.  So I went to the DAPS website and followed the wallet installation instructions successfully - downloaded and installed a windows wallet on my laptop.  Got the wallet to sync with the network and then transferred the coins across - no issues.  So now I have the PCN coins in a private wallet on my laptop.

I then thought it was a good thing to encrypt my wallet and went through that process, creating a passphrase in the process that I kept in a secure place.

So now all good - encrypted wallet that is connected to the network and up to date.

Then I learned about staking and wanted to try that.  I realised that my wallet needed to be unlocked for this purpose and when I attempted to unlock my wallet using the passphrase I created, it returns an error stating the passphrase used is incorrect!

So that's a problem. 

I would appreciate any assistance in sorting this out, please. 

Thank you.
Shaun

Sounds like you may have mistyped your password when you entered it. You need to write down the password you most likely used, and start working through any variations you can, entering any typical spelling errors you may have made. Unfortunately if your password isn't the phrase/words you had entered originally, this is most likely what happened. Just go slowly, use the password you know probably works, and keep trying variations. You don't get locked out of a wallet for trying to enter a password too many times and failing, so you can guess until the universe goes out and your coins will still be there.

If you can't figure it out, message me @captaindaper9000 on discord/telegram and we'll try some thought experiments to get your password.
Activity: 38
TheKingInYellow what will happen with Peepcoin after the swap?

It will continue as it's own chain after the swap, as it's an optional swap much like the Bitcore-Bitcoin swap. Swap ready exchanges will likely not list Peepcoin as well as DAPS post-swap, as the swap will be done automatically for all coins on their exchange.  Smiley

Oh ok, thank you!
Activity: 1
Please excuse some very basic questions.  I am new to this and would really appreciate some assistance.

I purchased some PCN at Coinexchange.io a while ago.  I then read that Peepcoin was changing to DAPS and I needed to move my coins off that exchange and into a private wallet.  So I went to the DAPS website and followed the wallet installation instructions successfully - downloaded and installed a windows wallet on my laptop.  Got the wallet to sync with the network and then transferred the coins across - no issues.  So now I have the PCN coins in a private wallet on my laptop.

I then thought it was a good thing to encrypt my wallet and went through that process, creating a passphrase in the process that I kept in a secure place.

So now all good - encrypted wallet that is connected to the network and up to date.

Then I learned about staking and wanted to try that.  I realised that my wallet needed to be unlocked for this purpose and when I attempted to unlock my wallet using the passphrase I created, it returns an error stating the passphrase used is incorrect!

So that's a problem. 

I would appreciate any assistance in sorting this out, please. 

Thank you.
Shaun
An exciting breakthrough to learn deeper. I will join the telegram channel for updates on the project. How do I participate and provide support to the project? Do you provide a campaign program?

We don't have any current bounty campaigns setup, but we have some initiatives setup - contact me on discord for more, we are always accepting people into the team! @captaindaper9000 on both platforms~
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
An exciting breakthrough to learn deeper. I will join the telegram channel for updates on the project. How do I participate and provide support to the project? Do you provide a campaign program?
Pages:
Jump to: