Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 17. (Read 33597 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
i installed the last wallet with last bootstrap 24h ago and still not synced, i'm 648 days behind
the directory didnt increase, does it normal?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I've been staking my PCN coins for past 19 days but I haven't received any reward. I'm new to staking. For the past 5 days the 24hours probability is at less than 20% and it says with my network weight that expected staking reward day is 1 day. Is this usual. I do go offline at sometimes, so it's not continuously staking. Should I continuously for 24 hours now? My network weight is 29781822 right now

how many coins do you have? 20% in 24h would be about 10m I believe, correct?
I have only 1.7m. Have been staking for past 20 days though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I've been staking my PCN coins for past 19 days but I haven't received any reward. I'm new to staking. For the past 5 days the 24hours probability is at less than 20% and it says with my network weight that expected staking reward day is 1 day. Is this usual. I do go offline at sometimes, so it's not continuously staking. Should I continuously for 24 hours now? My network weight is 29781822 right now

how many coins do you have? 20% in 24h would be about 10m I believe, correct?
Activity: 3
Daps is my new favorite project!

I'm a graphic designer and would love to help out. Please let me know if there is anything I can  do or an application process.

Hello! If you're interested in joining just contact me directly, usually on discord or telegram works best =) We have a governance and a code of conduct that must be followed and a NDA for the team, so if that's fine with you then you're welcome to join!

In the wallet under staking there are "age" which is how long since i moved them. But what does coin days tell me?
On the test transactions the number is low (4) while the main transfer the number is much higher. It is described as "Coin age in the output" but i dont expect getting that age on the stake Tongue

The "staking" page is highly experimental, and ripped from denarius. As far as I'm aware lots of those numbers are rather off, but it's accurate if you're looking in terms of the percentages and when the stake is expected. The other stuff like coin age and such are a bit tangential.

Hi,how many hours or days does peepcoin need to mature or stake. I used coin control feature and now it says expected to earn reward is 14days.

I used coin control almost 2 days ago.

It may be outdated but read about 50 million for daily stake. From there you can calculate an average wait between stakes based on your holdings. Someone correct me if i am wrong though.

But yes, you're correct with the 50m estimate staking daily. I believe at current difficulty 40-50m Peepcoin stakes daily  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
In the wallet under staking there are "age" which is how long since i moved them. But what does coin days tell me?
On the test transactions the number is low (4) while the main transfer the number is much higher. It is described as "Coin age in the output" but i dont expect getting that age on the stake Tongue
J13
Activity: 32
Daps is my new favorite project!

I'm a graphic designer and would love to help out. Please let me know if there is anything I can  do or an application process.

Hi,how many hours or days does peepcoin need to mature or stake. I used coin control feature and now it says expected to earn reward is 14days.

It may be outdated but read about 50 million for daily stake. From there you can calculate an average wait between stakes based on your holdings. Someone correct me if i am wrong though.
Activity: 37
 it's for the best. PCN will again rise in price.
Activity: 24

Downloaded wallet, but it is changing from 0,1,2,1,0 and so on. So the sync is not going too good Tongue
Could i get a peer list from someone to put in conf file?

You can download a populated peepcoin.conf file from https://dapscoin.com/wallets/ (about halfway down the page). You should also download the bootstrap, instructions are on the same page. If you still have trouble, head to their discord https://discord.gg/w898czA

Thank you Smiley

I moved up to 9 satoshi so got my order through and now have a synced wallet to send a test amount  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
What I see today. The volumes of trading on Bluetrade exceeded volumes on Coinexchange. Probably, it's for the best. PCN will again rise in price.
Activity: 5
Downloaded wallet, but it is changing from 0,1,2,1,0 and so on. So the sync is not going too good Tongue

You can download a populated peepcoin.conf file from https://dapscoin.com/wallets/ (about halfway down the page). You should also download the bootstrap, instructions are on the same page. If you still have trouble, head to their discord https://discord.gg/w898czA
Activity: 84
please contact me if you need any translation in any language
Activity: 5
Is it good to buy on coinexchange now?

You may be able to, but no, it's not a good idea.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
they have stolen user's stakes and have now suddenly stopped the wallet without any notice.

It is possible to tell here in more detail ... I used to buy coins here, and now I see a working wallet again. I always liked good volumes here (1 st place coinmarketcap).  When will there be new exchanges?

Like most exchanges they use the coins that are on the exchange to stake or POS them...
Cryptopia will come soon, I love Cryptopia it will be the best exchange to buy Peepcoin for the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
they have stolen user's stakes and have now suddenly stopped the wallet without any notice.

It is possible to tell here in more detail ... I used to buy coins here, and now I see a working wallet again. I always liked good volumes here (1 st place coinmarketcap).  When will there be new exchanges?
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Hey, I have set up the Peepcoin QT wallet today and successfully bootstrapped it. My virus scanner however does not like it at all, gives 21 hits out of 61 on Virus Total, this is the mac wallet by the way. Wallet was downloaded via the DAPS site, anyone else experienced this?

Ad-Aware    Adware.MAC.Generic.9882    20180523
ALYac    Adware.MAC.Generic.9882    20180523
Arcabit    Adware.MAC.Generic.D269A    20180523
Avast    MacOS:BitCoinMiner-BD [PUP]    20180523
AVG    MacOS:BitCoinMiner-BD [PUP]    20180523
Avira (no cloud)    PUA/OSX.CoinMiner.fvtym    20180523
BitDefender    Adware.MAC.Generic.9882    20180523
Emsisoft    Adware.MAC.Generic.9882 (B)    20180523
ESET-NOD32    a variant of OSX/CoinMiner.S potentially unwanted    20180523
F-Secure    Adware.MAC.Generic    20180523
Fortinet    Riskware/Miner    20180523
GData    Adware.MAC.Generic.9882    20180523
Ikarus    PUA.MAC.Miner    20180523
Kaspersky    not-a-virus:HEUR:RiskTool.OSX.Miner.i    20180523
MAX    malware (ai score=63)    20180523
eScan    Adware.MAC.Generic.9882    20180523
Qihoo-360    Win32/Virus.RiskTool.174    20180523
Sophos AV    BitCoinMiner (PUA)    20180523
Symantec    OSX.Trojan.Gen    20180523
TrendMicro-HouseCall    Suspicious_GEN.F47V0520    20180523
Zillya    Adware.MAC.OSX.19    20180523
ZoneAlarm by Check Point   

Most antivirus programs will detect the mining code (Bitcoin's "setgenerate" command inside the QT wallet code, which peepcoin does not utilize) as those, as well as the IRC call. It's pretty normal false positives. It's the wallet I'm currently running, if that gives any assurances.

Signaled as 1.0.2, that's what it says on your info page, correct?

I second this.  It would make sense though for DAPS to remove the mining code for their wallet before launch if it isn't being used to avoid this false positive (and have less code to secure and maintain).
Coinexchange.io has put the Peepcoin wallet into "maintenance". We have warned you for months to get your coins off there ASAP.

Please DO NOT BUY PEEPCOIN ON http://COINEXCHANGE.IO , they have stolen user's stakes and have now suddenly stopped the wallet without any notice.

Remove all coins from Coinexhange.io, if you buy Peepcoin on there you will not be able to move it

That is where the main volume is so i bought there. Got alot more than i bought as buy orders lower though, but now i worry if that was smart or if i should cancel them.

Unfortunately we don't know if coinexchange will open in a timely manner, since they decided to suddenly put it into maintenance without notifying us as well. We suggest just moving your bids over to Bleutrade which isn't a bad alternative, Cryptopia has been paid and CryptoBridge as well which will offer other alternatives. Cryptopia is pending verification but I expect it'll go fine due to our past interactions.
Pages:
Jump to: