Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT] - page 22. (Read 33622 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Glad I loaded before the pump.  Hope we are about to sky rocket.
Activity: 1
On the way to the moon!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Someone stacking them up big time  Cry ......I need Fiat to buy PCN before this whale gulps it all
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
This is not only change the name ?

No sir, more than a simple rebrand, but a full swap to a new chain and whole new features =) You can view info on the dapscoin.com website about Peepcoin-DAPS and the transition.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello, I have 9mil peepcoins staking since yesterday and even though the reward time has decreased significantly, it still says 10 more days till the reward  Smiley Is this normal or there's a problem with my wallet? Or maybe the difficulty has increased very much and I should try to find a pool to stake them? Sorry for asking all these questions, but I never staked a coin before  Grin

I think that there are more users and investors. This is noticeable in trading on the cryptocurrency exchange. My PoS has become less frequent, since the total weight of the network is greater than, for example, a month ago, but it is very good compared to those coins with a certain value for PoS (the same number of coins).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
This is not only change the name ?
The 5th DAPS newsletter came out today!

If you didn't see the newsletter this morning, you can view it here

We have a few updates that will be interesting for users, especially regarding exchange listings. We hope to have good news on this end soon! Bleutrade and others are our targets now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 12
Hello, I have 9mil peepcoins staking since yesterday and even though the reward time has decreased significantly, it still says 10 more days till the reward  Smiley Is this normal or there's a problem with my wallet? Or maybe the difficulty has increased very much and I should try to find a pool to stake them? Sorry for asking all these questions, but I never staked a coin before  Grin
Is it official threat of PEEP COIN?

Yes, this thread is the updated and maintained Peepcoin (DAPS) thread.
Activity: 28
Is it official threat of PEEP COIN?
DAPS CORE is now live! Modeled on Bitbean's Bean Core program, we hope this will give our long-term structure transparency from the founding. We believe this program will be the keystone to ensuring our project thrives long term, setting us apart from even well established altcoins.

If you think you qualify, contact me! You can view the DAPS CORE program in it's entirety here: https://dapscoin.com/DAPSCORE.pdf 
Can i ask, why we need another exchanges of same level (like, Graviex), if Peepcoin already
selling on tradeogre (and have 25 btc sell order for 2 satoshi), which is nice exchange?

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-PCN

I believe the more exchanges the better, honestly!

The first full month of DAPS newsletter has concluded! This week we had updates about the team as well as the DAPS core program, which is planned to come out this week. We have also included a monthly report of outreach and growth. Thank you for joining us so far! You can read the full text here.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Can i ask, why we need another exchanges of same level (like, Graviex), if Peepcoin already
selling on tradeogre (and have 25 btc sell order for 2 satoshi), which is nice exchange?

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-PCN
The Fourth DAPS Newsletter is coming out tomorrow! As always, subscribers to our email list will get it first. You can signup here. It's the best way to start the week!

This week we will have some hefty content including a DAPS Core update, team additions, and normal DAPS Project progress reports. This newsletter will conclude the first full month of newsletters, the first of many to come. Thank you for joining us in this process, and we look forward to what the future may bring~

And remember, we are holding a donation drive to get listed on Graviex! As soon as the amount is filled, Peepcoin will be listed within 24 hours.

If you'd like to help or see the progress on any current drives, check out the donate page on DAPScoin.com  Smiley
Hey guys pretty interested in this project.  Reminds me of PIVX in the early days (I remember hearing about pivx at a penny last year...didnt get in Sad )
Anyway got a major question, why is TOR involved at all?  From what I have read TOR has a lot of .gov all over it, from its development, to if they can actually track you and so on.  

It's the most established usage as of yet with already tested protocols; we don't feel reinventing the wheel is necessary in this case as we will not be dependent on such end nodes. That's more of a tangential TOR issue as opposed to the specific blockchain applications of it, as far as I'm aware. If other more secure methods are possible or come to the forefront they will be considered and implemented.  Cool
Activity: 32
Hey guys pretty interested in this project.  Reminds me of PIVX in the early days (I remember hearing about pivx at a penny last year...didnt get in Sad )
Anyway got a major question, why is TOR involved at all?  From what I have read TOR has a lot of .gov all over it, from its development, to if they can actually track you and so on. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Looking forward to the future of DAPS!
When do you plan start swap, exactly?
FAQ on website say it will be second half of 2018 - but can you tell us a month, like July or September or December?
Thanks!

I say 2nd half of 2018 to give us some flexibility, I don't expect it'll take beyond October to launch the coin and start the swap, for what it's worth.

Any updates on the timeline and such will be given to the community, I give that timeframe so we have some flexibility incase we go faster or slower than anticipated~

The 3rd DAPS Newsletter has been released! This week we are featuring an article by one of our community members. We were so impressed by her credentials that we offered her a spot on the media team going forward! If you haven't read it, check it out here!

And remember, all email list members get the newsletter first, at 6am west coast time! It's a great way to start the week with a cup of coffee and your DAPS newsletter =) To sign up for direct mailing, enter here. Your email will always be safe from spam with us.
That was well done, congratulations to her. I just stumbled upon this coin, looking forward to gathering more info on it.

Any way to shut down the old thread and direct all inquiries to this one? I would think it'd make more sense than trying to maintain 2 (did I actually see 3?) threads.

Hello! Thank you =) If you have any questions feel free to ask. Most of the information is on our website, but there's probably details we've missed.

Also; we've asked the person who runs the old revival thread to shut it down and redirect it here, or at the very least update it and release the source code of the windows.exe located there. He does not reply to these inquiries, if the community asks him maybe he'll change his mind. We will keep asking him to update his thread or close it to prevent people from posting scam links.

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
The 3rd DAPS Newsletter has been released! This week we are featuring an article by one of our community members. We were so impressed by her credentials that we offered her a spot on the media team going forward! If you haven't read it, check it out here!

And remember, all email list members get the newsletter first, at 6am west coast time! It's a great way to start the week with a cup of coffee and your DAPS newsletter =) To sign up for direct mailing, enter here. Your email will always be safe from spam with us.
That was well done, congratulations to her. I just stumbled upon this coin, looking forward to gathering more info on it.

Any way to shut down the old thread and direct all inquiries to this one? I would think it'd make more sense than trying to maintain 2 (did I actually see 3?) threads.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
When do you plan start swap, exactly?
FAQ on website say it will be second half of 2018 - but can you tell us a month, like July or September or December?
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: