Pages:
Author

Topic: DARB - world’s first blockchain asset platform for everyone - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
On your site reddit there is an article about stable coins. Do you want the Darb token to be stable in the future or will you maintain volatility?
Activity: 105
Hi guys. Prompt, distribution occurs every day in ethereum? But at the same time, the Darb token is credited. It turns out the bot exchange every day buys tokens?
Activity: 84
I am a very reckless trader. Can I set a maximum input transaction limit? When I start losing money, I buy and buy cryptocurrency, but in the end my deposit is close to zero.

Can I limit the amount to top up my account?
Activity: 130
Darb finance will introduce additional tools for trading? I am interested in Fibonacci and heat map of currencies and etc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You have indicated that the share of yesterday's income is 1,27045820 ETH

Will traders receive a part from ETH or will rewards be paid only with darb tokens?

As far as I understand, traders get Darb tokens for active trading.

Additionally, each owner of Darb tokens will receive a portion of the daily income of the exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
You have indicated that the share of yesterday's income is 1,27045820 ETH

Will traders receive a part from ETH or will rewards be paid only with darb tokens?
Activity: 46
I only have a student ID card. Will that be enough for KYC?

If it's not hard to send me someone a training video on how to send documents for review.
Activity: 99
I am a novice trader. I chose your exchange, since you offer minimal commission fees for trading coins.

If I place an order and then cancel it. Do I have to pay a commission?
Activity: 59
The authorized capital in the company you registered in Estonia is 2500 Euro.

I know that you must have a larger budget to get an exchange license. Or did you get permission only to trade cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 67
What type of activity is registered in Estonia? Can you provide Fiat trading options?
Activity: 130
How can I see the daily trading volume in a pair of Bitcoin /USD?

This block is not displayed on my laptop. http://prntscr.com/nfwbao

I have the same problem on the laptop. This is because of the small resolution of the monitor (1366x768).

Zoom out to 90% and you will see this block.  I think programmers should fix this error.
Activity: 79
How can I see the daily trading volume in a pair of Bitcoin /USD?

This block is not displayed on my laptop. http://prntscr.com/nfwbao
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The project team announced the transition of the Darb finance exchange to a decentralized system.

I understand that this will be in the ethereum blockchain

it will likely be. it's a perfect system. she earned a high reputation over a long period. it is worth using. there are guarantees.
Activity: 31
The project team announced the transition of the Darb finance exchange to a decentralized system.

I understand that this will be in the ethereum blockchain
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will it be a centralized or decentralized exchange?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The project team said they are developing their blockchain and the Darb token will be the fuel for this network.
Activity: 97
This is a token for paying rewards to traders for active trading.

Currently, the platform is only being tested, so the token cannot be paid to anyone
Activity: 93
Hi Darb finance! Buy tokens will be possible only at the Darb finance exchange itself after launch? I do not understand why you will not add a token to another exchange
Activity: 70
Binance does not have its own independent audit firm. They will not cope with a large flow of people wishing to conduct IEO. For this, Darb finance has a good chance of becoming popular and giving a reward in the form of Darb tokens to all IEO participants.
Activity: 96
I advise you to create an audit firm and conduct IEO, this is a popular business in the next couple of years.

I think that's enough for this Binance Launchpad. This is the most popular exchange and they have great trust from traders.
Pages:
Jump to: