Pages:
Author

Topic: DARB - world’s first blockchain asset platform for everyone - page 5. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I did not even hear this information. What did they say? In which countries have they registered or want to register Darb finance?

An administrator named Dominika K said that they are registered in Malta and in Estonia.

But I did not receive a link to check this information.
Activity: 96
I did not even hear this information. What did they say? In which countries have they registered or want to register Darb finance?
Activity: 105
The admin has not appeared in the telegrams group for a long time, but I want to get an answer.

You said that Darb finance is registered in 2 countries. Where can I check registration documents?
Activity: 130
For rewards, should I trade the DARB token or any cryptocurrency on the Darb Finance platform?

What determines the number of rewards?
Activity: 84
Bitcoin legalized in Japan for almost 2 years. Will darb tokens pass the legalization stage to confirm legal status?

This should be done to avoid questions from the SEC.
Activity: 97
darb finance looks pretty interesting. But at the moment I see only an idea. I want to understand who will implement the plans described in the white paper.
Activity: 31
If there are more than 50 people with more tokens, will you increase your advisory board?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Do I need to provide some documents to register for Darb? If necessary, which ones?

As far as I understand, document verification is mandatory. This is a long procedure. In the telegram they wrote that they checked about 2 weeks
Activity: 93
Do I need to provide some documents to register for Darb? If necessary, which ones?
Will EOS be on the exchange? I have a large number of these coins, and you have very low commission on trading
Activity: 96
Will you conduct IEO? Now it is very popular, but you need to have your own auditing firm to verify projects.

What makes you think that IEO is easy to use on a new exchange? There are no traders on it, so you need to buy a lot of advertising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will you conduct IEO? Now it is very popular, but you need to have your own auditing firm to verify projects.
Activity: 182
Do you have a legal opinion on the status of the token? I am a resident of the United States and this aspect is important to me before buying
Activity: 79
what is the different between this exchange and other exchanges.? are you guys targeting a special region or is it open to all to join? i like the dividend payback of a thing.

The exchange offers minimal fees.

Transactions are free between exchange users.

This is a feature of Darb finance
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
what is the different between this exchange and other exchanges.? are you guys targeting a special region or is it open to all to join? i like the dividend payback of a thing.
Activity: 31
I also saw. I think in white paper this is a mistake.

DARB, is an ERC233 utility token on the Ethereum blockchain, that is the best secured and stable version of a token as so far. Moreover Darb token gives the trader an incentive of sharing the revenue produced by Darb Finance, on daily basis.

This is a quote from a medium. Here is the link https://medium.com/@darb.finance/darb-token-1c8c1a0d5995
Activity: 97
Interesting...

I read in white paper that this is the token of the ERC20 standard

Write a link to the article in Medium, where it says about a different standard.
Activity: 93
The white paper indicates that you are releasing the ERC20 standard token, and another standard is indicated on the article on the Medium website.

What does it mean?
I think KYC is an indispensable exchange process.

This procedure will protect your account and remove scammers.

The project has a page on the medium.

Representatives of the project told why KYC check is needed.  https://medium.com/@darb.finance/kyc-guideline-11d982d411dd
Activity: 112
For the exchange there are many important criteria.

- low trade fees
- low commission fees for entering cryptocurrency
  - protection against hacking the exchange
- project team should be public
- official registration

For me, the presence of mobile applications is also a prerequisite. I travel often and exchange without an app is terrible for me
Pages:
Jump to: