Pages:
Author

Topic: DARB - world’s first blockchain asset platform for everyone - page 7. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Is the DARB token already added to the listing at some stock exchange? Is it ERC20? For some reason I do not find the token on etherscan.io
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I have not found information on the DARB team on the site. Do your developers have experience in creating exchanges and experience with blockchain?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Are you planning to list the DARB token on a third-party exchange or will it be possible to trade the token only on Darb Finance?

I have not found any information about the list, so I ask again
Will the rewards be calculated manually by the moderators or will it be done using a smart contract?
Activity: 31
Why do you compare Darb Finance with Visa and MasterCard?

These are completely different things. With Darb Finance I can’t pay for a store or service purchase.
Activity: 130
Will there be rewards when trading Darb / ETH and Darb / BTC pairs?

Or with any trading on the Darbfinance exchange?
Activity: 97
Will darbfinance support 3.7 million transactions per second?
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
 First time I am seeing Proof of Trade more transparent and most decentralized platform.
Activity: 93
Will you provide a listing service on your exchange? What is the cost of listing?

Do you add security tokens?
Activity: 93
Will I be able to pass a KYC check with a driver's license or passport?

I travel often and I only have these two documents with me.
Activity: 70
What does it mean that transfers between users of the platform are free?

So you don’t charge trading fees?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Are there links available to confirm that those companies mentioned have real partnerships with you? Just confirming the authenticity of the claim here. Thanks.

I didn't find much, unfortunately ;(

Kreuzwerker is some kinda blog

Comistar isn't real, some thing else

B2bpay is real, but connection between these two is question able

The team should provide the necessary links for the aforementioned partnerships. This will give further credibility to their project. If not, such partnerships might not be real. They should remember that they are just introducing this to community, so they should be more active in addressing this kind of concern.
Will the margin trading function be available on the exchange?

What leverage will you provide?
Activity: 105
Will you conduct IEO?
If so, on which exchange? What exchanges are negotiating listing
Activity: 84
To get a GENERAL level, do I need to have a volume of 100 btc or any amount up to 100 btc?
Activity: 28
I went to the site blonde20 and did not find your site in the partners section. How can you confirm that you are cooperating?
Activity: 31
Login using Facebook on a cryptocurrency exchange. This is something new. Facebook has banned advertising ICO.

Are you sure you will not have problems?
Is it a centralized exchange? Will you conduct IEO? Now it is very popular and can attract many traders.

I think in collaboration with promising startups you can be helpful to each other.
Activity: 97
On the darbfinance platform will it be possible to trade BTC / JPY?

Cryptocurrencies are legalized in Japan and you can become a very popular exchange with a license.
On the exchange, can I trade without verifying my account? (KYC)
Pages:
Jump to: