Pages:
Author

Topic: Dark marketplaces? - page 28. (Read 102206 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
September 02, 2016, 11:34:04 PM
why do they call it dark marketplace anyway?

never want to get involved to this dark marketplace but is it easy to get inside this place that everyone is just allowed to get in? if yes then it sure not safe there. CIA and FBI must be monitoring this place.

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

while anyone can get there, most of the best exchanges have a good check they do before allowing a person to sell on the marketplace and a lessor check for buying.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

Seem like a hard job not to mention the use of mixer.
I would simply assume later that monero will be thier best option to make things easier.

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

lol, it is actually not that hard if you simply use a wallet for that one purpose only and make sure you spin the inputs.....the most common things sold are illegal drugs, fraud stuff like SSN's and credit card numbers, paypal account info, software for various bad things.

most of the exchanges specifically prohibit things like selling people, organs and weapons beyond a certain level of destruction.  the drug sections are interesting and a lot of dealers have gotten to the point where they work from home and the post office.  i saw one on there that fills a candle jar halfway, lets the wax dry and then drops in a protected baggie and fills the jar the rest of the way with wax, putting a wick near the top. there is no smell for drug dogs, very little to see via xray and nothing obvious to visual inspection, these guys put a lot of work into it, lol

Criminals just can do amazing things.  I do have some of the things that are illegal to sell such as seashells that are now not allowed. Not sure if anyone would be interested to buy such but maybe someof those people may want and so getting into this dark market will be an option for me to dispose it.

Can you give me alink as to how to get into the market so i can publish a post there?

well, the links are not traditional like that, google and download the tor browser, once it is there, run the browser and wait, it can be slow to open because it connects to many boxes in between the dark net and you, on that home page that opens, search for "grams search" and you will find a search engine just for the most popular exchanges...also, off to the right hand side of grams search you can find a drop down of the markets and click right on them.  like i said, i doubt you will walk right in and start selling stuff, the sites can be invitation only, have strong checks for vendors to prevent law enforcement and have a hefty deposit of BTC as an escrow, you could end up dropping $500 into a site to sell some seashells
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 02, 2016, 11:21:31 PM

never want to get involved to this dark marketplace but is it easy to get inside this place that everyone is just allowed to get in? if yes then it sure not safe there. CIA and FBI must be monitoring this place.

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

while anyone can get there, most of the best exchanges have a good check they do before allowing a person to sell on the marketplace and a lessor check for buying.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

I would simply assume later that monero will be thier best option to make things easier.

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

lol, it is actually not that hard if you simply use a wallet for that one purpose only and make sure you spin the inputs.....the most common things sold are illegal drugs, fraud stuff like SSN's and credit card numbers, paypal account info, software for various bad things.

most of the exchanges specifically prohibit things like selling people, organs and weapons beyond a certain level of destruction.  the drug sections are interesting and a lot of dealers have gotten to the point where they work from home and the post office.  i saw one on there that fills a candle jar halfway, lets the wax dry and then drops in a protected baggie and fills the jar the rest of the way with wax, putting a wick near the top. there is no smell for drug dogs, very little to see via xray and nothing obvious to visual inspection, these guys put a lot of work into it, lol

Criminals just can do amazing things.  I do have some of the things that are illegal to sell such as seashells that are now not allowed. Not sure if anyone would be interested to buy such but maybe someof those people may want and so getting into this dark market will be an option for me to dispose it.

Can you give me alink as to how to get into the market so i can publish a post there?
September 02, 2016, 08:08:09 AM

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

most of the exchanges specifically prohibit things like selling people, organs and weapons beyond a certain level of destruction.  the drug sections are interesting and a lot of dealers have gotten to the point where they work from home and the post office.  i saw one on there that fills a candle jar halfway, lets the wax dry and then drops in a protected baggie and fills the jar the rest of the way with wax, putting a wick near the top. there is no smell for drug dogs, very little to see via xray and nothing obvious to visual inspection, these guys put a lot of work into it, lol
legendary
September 02, 2016, 08:00:34 AM

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

legendary
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 02, 2016, 06:27:23 AM
I looked through the thread and what I saw here : mostly posters talking about darknet marketplaces like an experts without experience of using. Lot of speculations, and it's hard to trust if it's true or only people predictions.
I would be surprised if you really did look through the thread, if you did you would have seen that there is fuck all posts about people actually using the darknet, this is basically just a spam thread that should probably be closed.
I didn't said that there aren't any posts made by darknet users. I only noticed that many posters didn't used darknet and they only writes what they somewhere heard about darknet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 02, 2016, 05:56:10 AM

There is no doubt about that. I believe there is nothing that CIA or FBI can't infiltrate. They have the most advanced facilities.
And as you say, everyone can get in but once you became involved, it will be very difficult to get out.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
September 02, 2016, 02:33:21 AM
I'd recommend Dark and Alpha Bay Markets. Make sure you check the vendor feedback. And only finalize early  if they Are established vendors. Learned the hard way. Always use PGP or privnote.
Best of luck everyone,
Brian
September 02, 2016, 01:38:08 AM

legendary
September 02, 2016, 12:33:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
September 01, 2016, 06:40:36 PM
I looked through the thread and what I saw here : mostly posters talking about darknet marketplaces like an experts without experience of using. Lot of speculations, and it's hard to trust if it's true or only people predictions.
I would be surprised if you really did look through the thread, if you did you would have seen that there is fuck all posts about people actually using the darknet, this is basically just a spam thread that should probably be closed.
legendary
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 01, 2016, 06:23:11 PM
Activity: 434
September 01, 2016, 01:26:21 PM
If someone is selling lot of electronics like TVs, computers, PS4 on the darknet and actually delivers items,
they are probably carding (stolen credit cards)
and looking for a place to get rid of their goods for cash. 
You can probably get a good deal on an item, just know that it is stolen merchandise.
Activity: 476
September 01, 2016, 11:41:15 AM
I wonder about one thing, do they have lower prices then regular bitcoin shops? For example can I found PS 4 there, how cheaper it is there, and is there any guarantee that PS 4 will come to me or its a risk from the beginning?
I heard stolen things can be cheaper on market, but I never buy something like that. I wonder how big risk it is for buying something on black market?

It is very dangerous to buy anything from the black market.
If you found a PS4 there that has probably came from an illegal activity like theft or something.
That's why it is in the black market in the first place because they cannot sell it publicly.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 11:22:48 AM
Dark marketplaces are bad places lol most people there are there for the illegal business so.. alot of undercover agents aswell.  I've heard about this new black market called theMarketplace but it's pretty difficult to enter or something, might be worth reading up on if you are interested.
just black market, if its online maybe online black market
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 01, 2016, 11:15:00 AM
Dark marketplaces are bad places lol most people there are there for the illegal business so.. alot of undercover agents aswell.  I've heard about this new black market called theMarketplace but it's pretty difficult to enter or something, might be worth reading up on if you are interested.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1022
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
September 01, 2016, 10:49:05 AM
go deep web with thor web browser.

what exactly is the link to go there, it need registration? don't get me wrong i'm just curious, i don't want toe xpose myself in illegal things lol, but if they took down silkroad they will do it again with this one, btw what is the name with this new dark web?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
September 01, 2016, 10:00:11 AM
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.

You will only be in prison if you are doing something illegal, which is why most people explore the dark web anyway. I wonder who invented it in the first place Undecided

Yep so thats why its quite dangerous selling something, they'll fake that they buy something and then before you know it your getting swatted in front of your house lol
if you're selling in illegal website than you must selling an illegal stuff and you're know the risk of selling it so there's no different between selling in a legal place or illegal because you're selling the same stuff that's illegal,both could drive you to be prisoned,and if you're selling legal stuff then why bother to sell it in illegal marketplace?

Of course not always you can end in jail. When you are selling digital goods and using the proper tools like VPN+TOR and using anonymous details and bitcoin or monero as the currency you like to get paid nothing can happen to you. For nothing to be happening to you , you need to do a bit of tweaks to TOR browser.

Here are my suggestion for you being safe.
Every time you open TOR check for browser update, and always update your OS, prefered OS is Linux for TOR.
Set your privacy and security settings to high, to disable all flash and java things related.
Type about:config, press Enter when told so and then type javascript.enabled and change it from true to false.

If you use Linux and do the above tricks to TOR , FBI needs 1 mln dollar to start an attack to find who you are and for that they have no reason too.

I don't agree with the stuff that is being sold on TOR dark marketplaces, just wanted to show that is possible to do all kind of illegal things via TOR as long as we are talking about digital goods.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 01, 2016, 09:55:10 AM
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.

You will only be in prison if you are doing something illegal, which is why most people explore the dark web anyway. I wonder who invented it in the first place Undecided

Yep so thats why its quite dangerous selling something, they'll fake that they buy something and then before you know it your getting swatted in front of your house lol
if you're selling in illegal website than you must selling an illegal stuff and you're know the risk of selling it so there's no different between selling in a legal place or illegal because you're selling the same stuff that's illegal,both could drive you to be prisoned,and if you're selling legal stuff then why bother to sell it in illegal marketplace?

Indeed selling illegal goods is something that is not good in our lives, otherwise we can't get a good thing for sure we are going to deal with the police. Because the items that we sell are contrary to applicable law. Don't ever do this, if you do not want your life become a bad thing
Activity: 3010
Merit: 524
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
September 01, 2016, 09:25:23 AM

Activity: 256
September 01, 2016, 06:55:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: