Pages:
Author

Topic: DARKCOIN (NOW KNOWN AS DASH) BIG SCAM?? let's take a closer look - page 3. (Read 13882 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
oh i see now ... so it happened Smiley  that's all you needed to say.  

If you have nothing new to add then why post.  Why ask for proof then say you know it happened anyway.... stop wasting my time.

If the dev and a handful of people accidentally mined up 50% of the current minting in 24hours then accidents happen i guess lol Smiley

No, it's just fair that they get an advantage.

Wait, but it didn't happen, prove it.

Who cares if it happened? I don't give a shit and have nothing to be scared of.

But it didn't happen, prove it.

I know it happened and it's public knowledge, so who cares?

But the burden of proof is on you.

Best Regards,
eltito

What happened, a mistake where a lot of coins were mined in the very beginning, which was corrected as soon as the dev realized it?  Yes - it's right there on the bitcointalk thread for everyone to see.  Also on darkcointalk.  Who ever claimed otherwise?  Not me.   Smiley

Cryptohunter is accusing the devs of scamming, with no evidence to support the accusation.  That is what he needs to prove.  The other thing is common, public knowledge.

Why is this so difficult for you two to grasp?

So was it a mistake or a fair advantage? please state your position firmly so we can have a real discussion.

I've answered this.  https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

Don't deflect. Answer my very simple question:

Was the instamine a mistake or a fair advantage to dev and his buddies?

According to the dev it was the former.  According to you it was the latter.  The burden of proof lies on you, not on him (or me).

And what is YOUR position? this is the third time that I ask you this question, why do you not answer directly?

Intuition isn't your strong suit...

My position is what the available evidence bears out: that it was an honest mistake and a fumbled launch, corrected as soon as it was realized.  Nothing nefarious.

Now, as I've asked you far more than three times (to no avail thus far), what evidence do you have that supports your accusation that it was a scam?

Ok now that you have finally stated your position.

First, you say that "where do I come up with the 2 million figure"

Well it's pretty easy actually:

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/chain/DarkCoin?hi=3450&count=20 Up until this block the reward was 500 so, 3450 * 500 = 1,725,000 coins.

Then from block 3500 to block 4032 the reward was 277, so 532 blocks * 277 = 147,000 coins.

After that somehow the reward was again 500 from block 4033 to 4500, 468 blocks * 500 coins = 234,000 coins.

If you add them up = 2,106,000 coins, so 2.1 Million coins.

Secondly, you belive dev when he says that "they didn't know something was happening" until they reached block 4500.

This is complete and utter bullshit, if you check the thread that you linked me to he says:

"We launched later and immediately got stuck on block 42, I was new to the Bitcoin codebase and wasn’t sure what I missed so I announced we’d relaunch later."

- When they got stuck at block 42 he should have definitely know that the blocks were rewarding 500 coins, but he decided to ignore it and just "fix" the part where they got stuck and didn't touch the faulty minting code.

- The difficulty wasn't retargeting either, he somehow also "didn't notice" it after the first 42 blocks problem.

- No windows qt wallet after 8 hours of mining 500 non-retargeting low difficulty blocks.

- Lastly, how the fuck do you mess everything up in your favor and don't seem to notice until "it's too late and we're too rich to do anyhting about it".

EDIT: Forgot to add, he states that he was new to making coins... why didn't he used the built in testnet before launching?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

If you have nothing new to add then why post.  Why ask for proof then say you know it happened anyway.... stop wasting my time.

If the dev and a handful of people accidentally mined up 50% of the current minting in 24hours then accidents happen i guess lol Smiley

Best Regards,
eltito

What happened, a mistake where a lot of coins were mined in the very beginning, which was corrected as soon as the dev realized it?  Yes - it's right there on the bitcointalk thread for everyone to see.  Also on darkcointalk.  Who ever claimed otherwise?  Not me.   Smiley

Cryptohunter is accusing the devs of scamming, with no evidence to support the accusation.  That is what he needs to prove.  The other thing is common, public knowledge.

So was it a mistake or a fair advantage? please state your position firmly so we can have a real discussion.

I've answered this.  https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

According to the dev it was the former.  According to you it was the latter.  The burden of proof lies on you, not on him (or me).

And what is YOUR position? this is the third time that I ask you this question, why do you not answer directly?

My position is what the available evidence bears out: that it was an honest mistake and a fumbled launch, corrected as soon as it was realized.  Nothing nefarious.

Now, as I've asked you far more than three times (to no avail thus far), what evidence do you have that supports your accusation that it was a scam?

Hehe all a big accident ....

1. accidentally no windows qt
2. accidentally diff sticks on super low
3. accidentally they mine it
4. accidentally they instead of perhaps increasing minting to make up for it, they accidentally press the 75% decrease minting button to make the instamine 12.5% to 50% of current minting.

Are i  see you don't know what one of these '?' is   .... that's a question mark in the title.

However no my opinion now is all those accidents smell like a scam.

I have said i actually think that dev duffield regrets it and would like to make up for it. But the drk community wants to protect their investment.

Sure forget about it, but don't bullshit people it happened, it was not a full accident. I mean i believe he did not mean the instamine to be so large for him and a few others but still it went too far and he can't fix it. He should have NEVER reduced the minting to lock in super high instamine profits but still let's forget it. I am ready to let it drop if you don't keep bullshiting or spinning it to be a good thing.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Megacoin has dropped just as badly ... it's community is nowhere near as large as qrks. You are a noob who missed out on qrk nothing more. Your entire crypto wealth totals a few qrk at best. Stick to cents they are the coin for you.

When can we ban these fucktard noobs who spam the board daily ... this is the 3rd or 4th thread on this today from the same moron.

The fucking noob crybaby has no clue.

The distribution of qrk has been done to death.............

It's distribution is no worse than BTC LTC PPC etc  they are all pretty much around the same..

Sorry for the cross post....but can I point out a fact that cryptohunter was defending similar attacks he is making against Dark.

No opinions, just facts.

another pointless post from a clutcher of straws.....

this is about CAPTIVE instamining with no windows qt and changing the minting.... this is not about current distribution all we know about current distribution is wallet balances but we are not discussing current distribution. If you want to talk about other coins then make a thread. Next one is delted if it makes no sense.

The arguements about qrk do not hold here i have posted why already.

1. everyone there could mine - not 80%+ closed out from mining
2. diff adjust worked (HUGE DIFFERENCE)
3. Not later cutting minting by 75% to increase day 1 mining to 50% of current minting.

so if you keep bringing up other coins it makes dark look even worse and is not relevant to this discussion.... this is about drk coin.

Keep on topic.

WOW you drk guys are trying to find something...hehe keep reading guys.

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED A FULL QRK COMPARISON ON THIS THREAD  - read it.

There is no need to keep trying to divert attention to other coins.... keep on topic.

But you sound so reasonable and wanting to do the community such an awfully good deed by only focusing on the facts. Facts which keep getting repeated to bump the thread.

But the facts from your posts on QRK show you have a real way with four letter words and reveal so much more about your attitude. That is mostly fact based. I have added some minor interpretations of your intentions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105

Best Regards,
eltito

My position is what the available evidence bears out: that it was an honest mistake and a fumbled launch, corrected as soon as it was realized.  Nothing nefarious.

legendary
Megacoin has dropped just as badly ... it's community is nowhere near as large as qrks. You are a noob who missed out on qrk nothing more. Your entire crypto wealth totals a few qrk at best. Stick to cents they are the coin for you.

When can we ban these fucktard noobs who spam the board daily ... this is the 3rd or 4th thread on this today from the same moron.

It's distribution is no worse than BTC LTC PPC etc  they are all pretty much around the same..

Sorry for the cross post....but can I point out a fact that cryptohunter was defending similar attacks he is making against Dark.

No opinions, just facts.

another pointless post from a clutcher of straws.....

this is about CAPTIVE instamining with no windows qt and changing the minting.... this is not about current distribution all we know about current distribution is wallet balances but we are not discussing current distribution. If you want to talk about other coins then make a thread. Next one is delted if it makes no sense.

The arguements about qrk do not hold here i have posted why already.

1. everyone there could mine - not 80%+ closed out from mining
2. diff adjust worked (HUGE DIFFERENCE)
3. Not later cutting minting by 75% to increase day 1 mining to 50% of current minting.

so if you keep bringing up other coins it makes dark look even worse and is not relevant to this discussion.... this is about drk coin.

Keep on topic.

If you don't approve of qrk i don't care... it has nothing to do with this thread. You probably don't approve of most of the coins i own but they are all squeaky clean compared to drk.

WOW you drk guys are trying to find something...hehe keep reading guys.

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED A FULL QRK COMPARISON ON THIS THREAD  - read it.

There is no need to keep trying to divert attention to other coins.... keep on topic.

Dark coin crew - get back to your thread discuss some more tactics....... the best one is this

Remain quiet - you can not change the facts, even if you proved i was the devil it makes no difference to the facts presented in this thread.

Your excuses and justifications are pathetic. Just shhhhh and it will probably be forgot in another day or two. This would be on page 8 by now if you morons didn't keep bumping.

Best Regards,
eltito

What happened, a mistake where a lot of coins were mined in the very beginning, which was corrected as soon as the dev realized it?  Yes - it's right there on the bitcointalk thread for everyone to see.  Also on darkcointalk.  Who ever claimed otherwise?  Not me.   Smiley

According to the dev it was the former.  According to you it was the latter.  The burden of proof lies on you, not on him (or me).

Best Regards,
eltito

What happened, a mistake where a lot of coins were mined in the very beginning, which was corrected as soon as the dev realized it?  Yes - it's right there on the bitcointalk thread for everyone to see.  Also on darkcointalk.  Who ever claimed otherwise?  Not me.   Smiley

According to the dev it was the former.  According to you it was the latter.  The burden of proof lies on you, not on him (or me).

Best Regards,
eltito

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

No opinions, just facts.
Your devotion to Darkcoin is bordering on pathological.  Neither you nor anyone else need have anything whatsoever to do with this coin.

The entire sequence of events is public information.  You can read the sequence of events during launch as they happened on the boitcointalk thread, and you can read the developers account of events on darkcointalk.

Please give us a point by point account of exactly where the deception or "lies", as you keep typing over and over and over, exist.

A qt would have been preferable.  That there was no qt was public knowledge pre-launch.  Everyone had ample opportunity to ignore DRK and move on to something else.  Why didn't they do so?  Why do they continue to not do so?  Is everyone stupid but you?

Also, exactly how difficult is it to set up a free, ~400MB OS that works on basically any machine - for which, I might add, NO GPU drivers were necessary at the time - in order to mine the coin?

Please provide a block of times and dates which would be most convenient for you, so that future developers may know when to launch, as apparently launch time comprises a "fairness" issue in your mind (LOL).

In the interest of full disclosure, I own and support DRK.  I'm fully aware of all of its launch issues and I couldn't give a shit less.  I suppose that makes me stupid...

Cryptohunter is (literally, no joke) a 16 year old child in obvious, desperate need of a healthy hobby and a girlfriend.

Bringing things to a personal level ... sad to see... however i leave it this time because you insist on posting this worthless post over and over....

So you are saying yes the 50 % instamine of all existing coins happened whilst windows users could not mine  but...bla bla bla bla bla..... fair enough that's all i wanted to know. Others can draw their own conclusions on the motives.

That's fine, may be it was a big accident and not on purpose... seems possible i guess.

To be fair if it was just the instamine.... hmmm could be an BIG accident.... but then by accident chopping off 75% of the remaining minting  ...... sometimes accidents start to look like planned action.

That is a far more reasoned and respectable position than "DARKCOIN BIG SCAM??" which is nothing more than a direct accusation with a weasel clause, a la Glen Beck.

Best Regards,
eltito

legendary
Your devotion to Darkcoin is bordering on pathological.  Neither you nor anyone else need have anything whatsoever to do with this coin.

The entire sequence of events is public information.  You can read the sequence of events during launch as they happened on the boitcointalk thread, and you can read the developers account of events on darkcointalk.

Please give us a point by point account of exactly where the deception or "lies", as you keep typing over and over and over, exist.

A qt would have been preferable.  That there was no qt was public knowledge pre-launch.  Everyone had ample opportunity to ignore DRK and move on to something else.  Why didn't they do so?  Why do they continue to not do so?  Is everyone stupid but you?

Also, exactly how difficult is it to set up a free, ~400MB OS that works on basically any machine - for which, I might add, NO GPU drivers were necessary at the time - in order to mine the coin?

Please provide a block of times and dates which would be most convenient for you, so that future developers may know when to launch, as apparently launch time comprises a "fairness" issue in your mind (LOL).

In the interest of full disclosure, I own and support DRK.  I'm fully aware of all of its launch issues and I couldn't give a shit less.  I suppose that makes me stupid...

Cryptohunter is (literally, no joke) a 16 year old child in obvious, desperate need of a healthy hobby and a girlfriend.

Bringing things to a personal level ... sad to see... however i leave it this time because you insist on posting this worthless post over and over....

So you are saying yes the 50 % instamine of all existing coins happened whilst windows users could not mine  but...bla bla bla bla bla..... fair enough that's all i wanted to know. Others can draw their own conclusions on the motives.

That's fine, may be it was a big accident and not on purpose... seems possible i guess.

To be fair if it was just the instamine.... hmmm could be an BIG accident.... but then by accident chopping off 75% of the remaining minting  ...... sometimes accidents start to look like planned action.

Best Regards,
eltito

Best Regards,
eltito

Best Regards,
eltito
legendary
Still deleting legitimate posts, I see Smiley

AND you've deleted the post that quoted it!  HAHAHAHAAH

This would be comical if it weren't so sad!

i don't think your opinion on a persons age or gf is relevant so yup deleted.

Have you noticed how the title of this post is "DARKCOIN BIG SCAM?? let's take a closer look"

legendary

Still deleting legitimate posts, I see Smiley

AND you've deleted the post that quoted it!  HAHAHAHAAH

This would be comical if it weren't so sad!
Pages:
Jump to: