Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 29. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
got my wallet to sync, this coin could be huge but is higher risk than norm.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wallet sync problem

This worked for me

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcthreads=25
rpcport=33163
port=33162
addnode=192.241.237.249
addnode=104.131.35.160
addnode=dcc.suprnova.cc
addnode=node.suchpool.pw
addnode=195.154.162.140
addnode=74.120.220.54
addnode=119.121.145.185
addnode=98.111.125.85
addnode=173.23.75.89
addnode=119.94.233.89
addnode=174.45.66.179
addnode=206.255.66.106

How to do it exactly. Can you write some easy instruction.
Activity: 155
Theres hardly any coins for sale ...

Buy pressure is building  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
PoW is now complete, therefore we halted stratum servers.

Please withdraw your earnings from the pool (www.SuchPool.pw/dcc) and thank you to have been mining with us!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Good you will make lot money with all this mined your wallet made  ! but it not  working for all people like for you! And tell you this coin it has not any think different from other shit coin, it is look like replica... but name look great DARKCRAVE, WOWOWOW people are very interested more in name than what it is for real work under! But anyway i will stop now! Suggest to buy and sell when price rise, huge easy money , world is big and people are stupid  too, i am sure lot people can make lot money with spam coin! Me too i did buy some coin and i will sell when price will rise little bit more... Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink, other coin i owner and trust  i will keep safe somewhere! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

is it working?

my wallet not working working? what happened?
oraisoh sync wallet

i really dont know, maybe this wallet milihmilih
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
How should I do to set the masternode on Windows wallet?

dev said their is problem with masternodes(also causing sync problem) that will be fixed tonight

Isnt this how the downfall of crave started?

nope, the price drop on crave was because two members of the community offered a service for hosting masternodes on vps, then they stole around 50k coins (10% of total number) and dumped on market.
But the development of the coin remains very well.
,,, crave dev busy scamming
Activity: 392

is it working?

my wallet not working working? what happened?
oraisoh sync wallet
Activity: 155
what features are currently in the wallet or the source?

Nothing and not even work the wallet!! Can immagin how stupid people can buy this scam coin! Look at GPH coin it is big diffences in tecnology and project!

ITs ALL coming   Cool

don't miss out
Activity: 266

Nothing and not even work the wallet!! Can immagin how stupid people can buy this scam coin! Look at GPH coin it is big diffences in tecnology and project!
Activity: 784
Activity: 798
rate on c-cex so cheap , good for invest , waiting bittrex , Looks the volume , really really amazing . 200k easy

Yes, 200 K coming like at Crave before.
legendary
Activity: 1162
rate on c-cex so cheap , good for invest , waiting bittrex , Looks the volume , really really amazing . 200k easy
Still did not see my bounty yet?
I will take down the block explorer tomorrow.

This is a NO PREMINE coin, Dev hasn't got coins for bounty I think.

Yep, exactly.  Doesn't mean the man doesn't deserve the bounty he is entitled to.  I guarantee I hold less coins than many of you, yet I was the guy that just added 44 DCC to the ridiculous 9 DCC that address has received since launch.

Everyone bitches up a storm if the premine is too big, but when a donation address is posted they always figure someone else will fund it.  Everyone expects devs to work for free and wonders why we can't get more serious developers into alts.

My coins are staking, I don't want to move them. If POS will be over I will donate the DEV.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Yep, exactly.  Doesn't mean the man doesn't deserve the bounty he is entitled to.  I guarantee I hold less coins than many of you, yet I was the guy that just added 44 DCC to the ridiculous 9 DCC that address has received since launch.

Everyone bitches up a storm if the premine is too big, but when a donation address is posted they always figure someone else will fund it.  Everyone expects devs to work for free and wonders why we can't get more serious developers into alts.

EDIT:  I doubled checked and it was 41 DCC actually.  Still, my point is valid.  If I had the programming skills to do so, I would scam the shit out of everyone here too.  Thats all you are all good for.  A bunch of greedy assholes who wanna click "buy" or "mine" and think the rest of the world will do all the work to make you rich.

legendary
Activity: 1162
90 blocks left, lets see will there be moon or naroh, or there'll be munaroh  Grin Grin

woi , dont bawa bawa munaroh segala lah  Angry
90 blocks left, lets see will there be moon or naroh, or there'll be munaroh  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: