Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 33. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 500
I smell huge profit here. but really huge profit, Remember CRAVE on C-CEX and then CRAVE on trex Wink
also I remember that first, BT in c-cex and then big scam and big lose  in trex and now look into BTX after takeover in c-cex again.  Cool
all of these coins are shit coin and doing scam. Why do you buy shit coin, when you can buy Bitcoin and reliable altcoins? Huh
It is a betrayal of the Cryptocurrency and altcoins world,  even if you can make profit in your trade. Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I can't sync either.  Was considering buying some and joining the party but if I can't stake, to hell with it.
It works at me.
You downloaded last dev wallet? I think he hardcoded more seednodes in it.

You asked and you shall receive...

64bit and 32bit Now available.   Also updated on op.   FYI... The op is always the safest place to download wallets.

WATCH OUT. This newbie is going around and just reposting wallet links!!! DO NOT CLICK HIS LINKS. THIS IS EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS AND HE IS MOST LIKELY INSERTING VIRUSES.
You are paranoid

Except it is actually what you are doing, scammer. Your links are fucking different than the devs. I caught you, bitch. Hopefully before anybody fell for this shit. How do people like you live with yourself? Oh that's right, you don't. You live off of other people.

64bit and 32bit Now available.   Also updated on op.   FYI... The op is always the safest place to download wallets.

The 32Bit wallet works smoothly thanks dev! Cheesy

Can't wait to get my masternodes up.

WATCH OUT. This newbie is going around and just reposting wallet links!!! DO NOT CLICK HIS LINKS. THIS IS EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS AND HE IS MOST LIKELY INSERTING VIRUSES.

Edit: This guy did indeed switch the URLs in his reposts, report as a scammer please.
I can't sync either.  Was considering buying some and joining the party but if I can't stake, to hell with it.
It works at me.
You downloaded last dev wallet? I think he hardcoded more seednodes in it.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
I can't sync either.  Was considering buying some and joining the party but if I can't stake, to hell with it.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
ok UPDATE....last attempt was 4-5 hours ago....added nodes to DarkCrave.conf  same results

this is important for me more to learn what im doing wrong then because I HAVE to have DCC...it's just becoming a source of frustration because other wallets sync fine...it's only these newer DPOS ones with Masternodes that wont sync correctly...
I had the same problem. The wallet does not work in a VB if that is what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I smell huge profit here. but really huge profit, Remember CRAVE on C-CEX and then CRAVE on trex Wink

Well I remember you bashing Crave early on Placebo...anyway I'd stay away from this! Something about the logo on block explorer tipped me off...! Prove me wrong dev!
Activity: 798
Remember guys:

Coin Supply (DCC)

at the moment...
Wtf is this. The original crave was pile of shit, what do you expect this to be?

The original crave was trading at 3k on C-CEX before it hit Bittrex and hit 700k on Bittrex, this is what i'm expecting Cheesy

++++++++++++++11111111111111
legendary
Activity: 1120
Wtf is this. The original crave was pile of shit, what do you expect this to be?

The original crave was trading at 3k on C-CEX before it hit Bittrex and hit 700k on Bittrex, this is what i'm expecting Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Placebo plus one for you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
some miner transition more coins to c-cex. So big dump now!

Sell now. Buy with cheaper price.

Dark has worked well before. This is a gamble. What's happened lately is devs mine coins and sell them. Maybe cause they have rigs and nothing to do with them. Then they start a new coin and repeat.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
wallet is shot, thats my address CAoCS3r6kcuwcnRzMNaDE8QV2vZ3fkf5ZE no coins in there a first ever for me. connects and disconnect a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
some miner transition more coins to c-cex. So big dump now!

Sell now. Buy with cheaper price.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Maybe this one will be good since there hasn't been any really decent coin launches lately . I missed the last crave , but I got in at start on this one with a little hash , but better than none .
i think you have to look around what is good or not! Mybe just have at look at GPH coin so you will feel what it's good coin or bad coin!

A coin is as good as the dev and we make it be . If we like the coin , its going far , if we don't and lose interest in it , well , then it dies . But we will see , I missed crave , but I hopped on this one with my little tiny s1 and mining a few . So hopefully I make a little on it . we will see soon .
Pages:
Jump to: