Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 30. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Wallet sync problem

This worked for me

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcthreads=25
rpcport=33163
port=33162
addnode=192.241.237.249
addnode=104.131.35.160
addnode=dcc.suprnova.cc
addnode=node.suchpool.pw
addnode=195.154.162.140
addnode=74.120.220.54
addnode=119.121.145.185
addnode=98.111.125.85
addnode=173.23.75.89
addnode=119.94.233.89
addnode=174.45.66.179
addnode=206.255.66.106
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Still did not see my bounty yet?
I will take down the block explorer tomorrow.
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Ok , I'm not fudding , just have a question , I got in from work and downloaded the 32 bit wallet , it was trying to connect and then connected for a quick sec and then off , I redone everything to a tee , and then it connected and disconnected and is doing this constantly , so is this cause the dev is working on the master nodes and syncing issues ? if so I should be ok .

@ Dev , thanks for keeping us updated as well and hope this all works out . Like with most things , in the beginning there may be kinks that need worked out and if everyone else understood that , well , we would be ok . So keep up the good work on your coin and look for the moon in the end .
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi Dev!

I think this  logo is very cool, so please don't change it. I don't care where is from this logo, but this is nice I think.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Marbles, DarkCrave and other DPOS coins....FAIL....

That seems to be an issue for you then.  All of those coins sync'd and staked just fine for me just by installing the wallet.  PEBKAC.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Hey guys, Im back and working on a fix.   I got some much needed sleep after doing an all nighter.  I have a lot of messages and will get back to everyone. Just give me a few hours.   At the moment the most important thing, is to get the masternodes working and  also the syncing issue.  I believe that with masternodes not working during the pow/pos phase and only working in the pos phase will very fair for distribution.   The channel looks pretty good.  Was happy to see after my sleep that there was not really any fud in here.   Smiley   I'll be around and will post an update soon.

Will you release a roadmap or something?

Thanks dev.  Smiley

Hey guys, Im back and working on a fix.   I got some much needed sleep after doing an all nighter.  I have a lot of messages and will get back to everyone. Just give me a few hours.   At the moment the most important thing, is to get the masternodes working and  also the syncing issue.  I believe that with masternodes not working during the pow/pos phase and only working in the pos phase will very fair for distribution.   The channel looks pretty good.  Was happy to see after my sleep that there was not really any fud in here.   Smiley   I'll be around and will post an update soon.

Will you release a roadmap or something?

Nice Dev, very good to hear you!

Just keep going the good work!

Activity: 14

Your wallet don't work since then??
Activity: 38
https://i.imgur.com/0CtSOXY.jpg

good morning to all, any news?
Activity: 742
Coin seems to be working just fine.Add that config file posted up there restart the client and just wait it will sync.It may look like it isn't doing much but it is.Just give it some time.My transfer from CeCex went very smoothly as well in about 2 seconds.So yea everything seems to be working so just calm down and stop with the fud.Im almost outta popcorn   Grin

the weight is increasing too, should buy more so i wont miss the next 50 reward  Grin
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Coin seems to be working just fine.Add that config file posted up there restart the client and just wait it will sync.It may look like it isn't doing much but it is.Just give it some time.My transfer from CeCex went very smoothly as well in about 2 seconds.So yea everything seems to be working so just calm down and stop with the fud.Im almost outta popcorn   Grin
Activity: 31
mac wallet doesnt open here with yosemite

It seems that nothing is working perfect in this coin  Huh , Dev needs to fix these things, small bugs, etc... and fast ... because a lot of people are complain about these craps, I am getting pissed...  Sad

I hope DCC can find the right way to the moon.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
How should I do to set the masternode on Windows wallet?

dev said their is problem with masternodes(also causing sync problem) that will be fixed tonight

Isnt this how the downfall of crave started?

nope, the price drop on crave was because two members of the community offered a service for hosting masternodes on vps, then they stole around 50k coins (10% of total number) and dumped on market.
But the development of the coin remains very well.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
mac wallet doesnt open here with yosemite
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Can anyone tell me what this means: DPOS 2.0?

DPOS, hiPOS, etc. mean that POS rewards are fixed amounts, rather than a % basis. Then, POS 2.0 means that coin age doesn't increase your stake weight.

Do it means it's mined with wallet not miners?

POS is always mined with coins held in your wallet, not miners. This coin has both POW (miners) and POS (coins in wallet) for a period.. then is POS-only. DPOS means that the POS rewards are a fixed amount - right now that's 25 coins per block. Older POS coins use a percentage based POS reward mechanism.. so you earn like 3%, instead of a fixed amount.
Activity: 263
Can anyone tell me what this means: DPOS 2.0?

DPOS, hiPOS, etc. mean that POS rewards are fixed amounts, rather than a % basis. Then, POS 2.0 means that coin age doesn't increase your stake weight.

Do it means it's mined with wallet not miners?
Pages:
Jump to: