Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH TO $2900 - first coin to reach parity with bitcoin, by cap. - page 2. (Read 3230 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Isn´t the reason for the popularity of Dash caused by a flawed
incentive system?

Every masternode owner owns at least 350000 $ in Dash at the current
price (and many people own not only one masternode, but many) and therefore
is hugely incentivized to promote and shill Dash everywhere.
Besides, all these DASH that are locked up in masternodes can´t easily
hit the market.

I like DASH in general and also own a few, but I wonder how much
of the price rise is genuine and how much is due to price manipulation
and shilling by masternode owners with a huge stash of DASH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I like Dash. I think it has a very good chance to become a monetary unit, while Bitcoin mainly being store of value. It has great competitors tho. Dash needs to target regular people.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
Dash signals again. we are heading to 540
Darkcoin at it's best
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
I seriously doubt it. My bet is that the first coin to eclipse Bitcoin doesn't exist yet.

That's an interesting theory.  We don't know yet all the great innovation that might come to the crypto coin universe to improve crypto coin.  It's certainly possible when we see how well Ethereum is competing.
Seems dash is stable at fifth place. Now we gonna grow x4 times, before consolidation.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Many people already knew that Dash would rise. Why is the matter so long?

I think Dash will come to better places than Ethereum and I know. The last 3 days Dash has risen almost 50 percent.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Anyone know what was behind the price spike yesterday? I read that the BCH rise was due to a lot of volume in South Korea but I haven't seen an explanation for what happened with Dash.
Activity: 462
no its not, i must say that dash is the other concep from bitcoin, it is the first x11 coin, it is the first proof of stack coin which goes to success, but dash is still another altcoin, it may usefull for daily use, because it has a intantx which can confirm the transaction within a second, but the capitalisation will not reach as bitcoin does, when dash reach the capitalisation bitcoin has now, bitcoin will has more cap..
In any way it can not be denied that it is one of the few alts which has had considerable growth in recent months but think that it exceeds to BTC it's hard to imagine.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
no its not, i must say that dash is the other concep from bitcoin, it is the first x11 coin, it is the first proof of stack coin which goes to success, but dash is still another altcoin, it may usefull for daily use, because it has a intantx which can confirm the transaction within a second, but the capitalisation will not reach as bitcoin does, when dash reach the capitalisation bitcoin has now, bitcoin will has more cap..
Activity: 680
Merit: 540
The lack of legislative, financial, and psychological inter-connective awareness is astounding when it comes to Dash FUDer's. Noobs can't even comprehend the power moves Dash is making globally and I'm not going to give the game away here nor allocate time to crushing the same petty arguments. DYOR

Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Sorry but I don't think Dash is that much good. Monero is better according to top people in crypto business. And also I don't think there is good candidate to replace or beat bitcoin.

I agree with you monero is better, pivx is also good but it is true that dash is the first coin which was pumped to the moon when bitcoin is superior to all other coins in the market
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
Sorry but I don't think Dash is that much good. Monero is better according to top people in crypto business. And also I don't think there is good candidate to replace or beat bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Yesterday Dash briefly obtained 5th rank, before falling back some ranks :

I think it is just a matter of time now before we see some really explosive growth, Dash already almost doubled in price since OP created this thread (10th of july 2017).
Dash has this almost nagging talent of doing the unexspected, rising in price and marketcap fast when not many exspect it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
how much volume transaction in DASh coin
i think still under bitcoin
and very dificult can replaces bitcoin position, i think Dash user community still not big, i think dash compare ETH still under ETH
this now is good compare and equal bitcoin is ETH not Dash

Yeah that's what I was thinking Dash has a long way to climb. It still has to dethrone ETH and that's not going to be easy since everyone is using ETH and Dash is just payment system like Bitcoin.

No way man I think Monero will surpass Dash in marketcap this year.

Activity: 350
Dash looks like a very good coin I am holding it since when it was around 100$ and still holding it I am very sure it will grow more in future. Dash has a very good development team and they are working on it so I am sure it will be a very good coin in the future.
5 th place tomorrow?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
What do you think? Crypto-currencies will lead to a redistribution of wealth on the our planet?
Do you mean those  "1% of population who own 50%" of the whole fiat wealth?
yeea.. If we really don't like that fact, and same will happen with one of the specific cryptocurrency in the future.  In some period of time we could just "ban" that "dodgy" currency and make a new one. no currency, no problem.

If guy_wonderful trades for another decade and gets profited by 30% of whole btc cap. You may make a new crypto and yell "that's the currency wondeful din't own!,join me".
thus could lead to another small problems but fixes the global one.

That's what whole cryptocurrency concept is about. Correct me if I'm wrong.
"The money which is owned by a democratic society, not the commercial conglomerates, governments nor elites."

Very soon (before next summer), trust me, that's will be a normal matter to be offered get paid in cryptos.
A logical continuation after Japan's acceptance of cryptos as an official means of payment.
Then, by the way, crypto from that point, will become more and more mainstream. You will hear on the news how reporter screams ""look at this guy/girl!! who gets his/her!! salary in crypto, what was reason, why you chose that?? and she could answer something like that, smiling full in her/his big japanese smile : that's interestiiiing, the whole concept is interestiiiing, that's what happeniiiing right now, a lot and a lot people pay like THAT  (for products), so  i thought a litle and told my boss: why not to get paid to it??(in cryptos), maybe it's something from the future? Smiley Smiley Smiley for my boss (gets paid crypto) it's even easier to pay salary with no conversashiion Smiley ."
And then, just a couple days later, all around the globe television will talk just about that.
Pages:
Jump to: